What's new

Several hurt as man opens fire in Dutch tram

Police have confirmed the victims are not known to the attacker....
Looks like terrorism to me.

I don't know how they are dealing in that country but the level is shameful...
It's been 2-3 days... And they are still "Considering" which type of act it is...
All of that with the killer in their hands... that they picked up from his parent house...

So the guy... "allegedly" commit an Islamic Terro act... and stay quite about doing it or not for "Ideological reasons"? Any Terro will have screamed it if their first motive was indeed Terro...
So either he is mentally deranged... or he cut his tongue off... or both.

On the other Hand, you have Witnesses from the Tram, saying he came "alone" for only the woman and few others got in btw and got killed in the process... and you got "rumors" that he wanted them all dead and they were 2 others...

Last edited:
5 minutes were over...

Anyway. Instead of just no answering and let it slide or saying that you misread should have been enough...but it seems it wasn't...

So here my sentence ...
"And the Ones who were saying that NZ attack isn't Terro...are crying right now on why Media don't qualify Today shooting as Terro..."
So who do think those "Ones" are? Do you think I spoke about newspapers? All the population OR a specified group who denied calling it a Terro attack after the investigation?

I was pointing out the "Hypocrisy" of a group of "Western Thinkers/Politicians/analyst" That made that claim in the open and those people are "WELL KNOWN" and let's say... regular members of most National/Big TV channels in Europe...
But when the recent shooting of the Tram happen... and that Media titled "Shooting" they jumped on this occasion to cry about why "This event" isn't labeled an Islamic Terro one...

It's always nice to point out the double standard of some cancerous Hypocrits in Europe... it feels good... and also a way to indirectly show the Hypocrisy of their "followers"... That way they can feel who pity full/hateful/retarded they are...

Anyway...
Yep, no sources at all, just unsubstantiated claims.
I bet it feels good to invent a story, without any base in facts.

Yep, no sources at all, just unsubstantiated claims.
I bet it feels good to invent a story, without any base in facts.
Seems someone he's hurt... Did you felt targeted?
So... According to our National swed on this Forum ... NO ONE in Europe among Well known personalities Denied the Terrorist definition given to NZ shooter?
And NO ONE among Europe personalities jumped on the Islamic Terro act in Nederland without "Evidence"? and criticizing Newspapers for labeling it a "Shooting"?

May I ask which Internet bubble your are on? Loliland?

It is not terror related as it turns out.

The guy was caught dozens of times in the past years for various crimes including rape of a woman. He was caught robbing shops, shooting in a flat whilst being under influence of alcohol, illegal possession of gun etc. They let him walk each time. He is renowned for criminality in his neighborhood. He is a heavy drug addict too. The guy is a petty criminal and an affront to human beings.

The Dutch parliament is seeking answers how a criminal that has committed numerous crimes is walking freely. The Dutch police and courts should not have allowed this guy to walk freely.

Please translate the following news on a reputable Dutch news site:

https://www.nu.nl/politiek/5798619/...e-aanslag-utrecht-gokmen-t-vrij-rondliep.html

Last edited:

The guy was caught dozens of times in the past years for various crimes including rape of a woman. He was caught robbing shops, shooting in a flat whilst being under influence of alcohol, illegal possession of gun etc. They let him walk each time. He is renowned for criminality in his neighborhood. He is a heavy drug addict too. The guy is a petty criminal and an affront to human beings.

The Dutch parliament is seeking answers how a criminal that has committed numerous crimes is walking freely. The Dutch police and courts should not have allowed this guy to walk freely.

https://www.nu.nl/politiek/5798619/...e-aanslag-utrecht-gokmen-t-vrij-rondliep.html

Yeah, investigation is taking quite long. The onus is on Dutch authorities if this was a targeted attack on a specific woman. In the US he would be in jail or house arrest/probation for these crimes.

Those who blame Muslim community of Netherlands(I know no one is, just a small minority of people who don't employ logic),ask yourselves if it is your responsibility to discipline a criminal? It certainly isn't, you'd be charged with assault and more likely would never risk your own safety to discipline a criminal you aren't responsible for. That is the police's job.

So nothing yet from Dutch authorities. If we assume he targeted random people, then it could be a hate crime against white people. Most muslims are not practicing and there are racist Muslims out there.

Seems someone he's hurt... Did you felt targeted?
So... According to our National swed on this Forum ... NO ONE in Europe among Well known personalities Denied the Terrorist definition given to NZ shooter?
And NO ONE among Europe personalities jumped on the Islamic Terro act in Nederland without "Evidence"? and criticizing Newspapers for labeling it a "Shooting"?

May I ask which Internet bubble your are on? Loliland?

Trying to divert attention from your unsubstantiated claims?
And Yes, I have not heard a single person, or read a single article claiming that this was not a terrorist attack.
And No, I have not asked everyone on earth if they believe that it is not a terrorist attack.
Neither have I asked if anyone think that the Sunrise was to the West.

You make the claim, you are the one to show a credible source.

Your claims about comments on the NZ killings cannot be proved or disproved by any comments on the Netherlands attack.

Plenty of terrorist act are committed by petty criminals.
They perhaps are trying a deranged method of seeking fame before they die.

The guy committing the terrorist attack in Stockholm a few years ago was guilty of
many small crimes and was to be evicted.

He was really surprised when ISIS refused to acknowledge him as fighter for their cause.

It must feel good to be rejected by everyone, including the scum of the Earth, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom