What's new

Several hurt as man opens fire in Dutch tram

You're travelling to a relatively safer part of the world,
New Zealand is very safe, or at least was considered so up until recently. I dont think any of those Mosque attendees were expecting a visit by a psychopath armed with assault rifles on a day like any other in New Zealand in a city no one has ever heard of outside New Zealand.

Just stay where you are in the safety of familiar environment. Not worth risking ones life and the lives of loved ones.

If the Pakistani government has not circulated any travel advisory, you are good to go.
Honestly quite an odd time to travel Europe given the weather and Easter holiday rush.

O bhai, Pakistani government tou kabhi nahi nikalay gi travel advisory.. khud hi decide karna parega..

Dude, bat sh1t can happened anywhere now a days.. You're travelling to a relatively safer part of the world, even though there are sporadic incidents of madness

Nowadays, shit can fall on you anywhere, but chances are much brighter in white d!ckheads' motherlands..

This is good time. You can visit. But try to stay away from mosques as religious hate is growing and they feel Islam is enemy of them as trump said too .

BHai, abb main Jumma ki namaz tou parhna nahi chhorunga..

Hmmm. but I am now seriously thinking.. my colleagues are asking me to cancel...

#GharWapsi

The weather will probably not a delight but since he is coming from a parched desert land of UAE and had lived in karachi before that, he may end up enjoying it if he does not get a viral flu which is rampant these days due to weather changes.
Yeah.. I landed back last week to catch a nasty flu myself... Hate this wet spring... hopefully summers are better... No clue or immediate plan to return home

Yeah.. I landed back last week to catch a nasty flu myself... Hate this wet spring... hopefully summers are better... No clue or immediate plan to return home

Well blame the soggy midlands of UK for that.

New Zealand is very safe, or at least was considered so up until recently. I dont think any of those Mosque attendees were expecting a visit by a psychopath armed with assault rifles on a day like any other in New Zealand in a city no one has ever heard of outside New Zealand.

Just stay where you are in the safety of familiar environment. Not worth risking ones life and the lives of loved ones.
We, as a civilization must not give in to these crazy donuts and disturb our lives. Europe continues to be a lovely place to live and visit. Don't spread unnecessary paranoia. More people will travel, more bridges will be built

Well blame the soggy midlands of UK for that.
whole of northern europe has been like that.. Meanwhile people are declaring Europe unsafe to travel because a mad dude got out with pistol and went bananas... i don't think my flag will let them see any reason in what i post.. may be you calm them down a bit :-)

O bhai, Pakistani government tou kabhi nahi nikalay gi travel advisory.. khud hi decide karna parega..

Nowadays, shit can fall on you anywhere, but chances are much brighter in white d!ckheads' motherlands..

BHai, abb main Jumma ki namaz tou parhna nahi chhorunga..

Hmmm. but I am now seriously thinking.. my colleagues are asking me to cancel...
Namaz ke liye, namazi chahiye... Masjid nahi.. And you don't need to worry about visiting a masjid man.. millions go to them daily in west as well.

whole of northern europe has been like that.. Meanwhile people are declaring Europe unsafe to travel because a mad dude got out with pistol and went bananas... i don't think my flag will let them see any reason in what i post.. may be you calm them down a bit :-)

You do realize that winds from North West(UK) control the weather in Central Europe?
Do not read much into my posts. If i need to be direct about anything, i will be.

You do realize that winds from North West(UK) control the weather in Central Europe?
Do not read much into my posts. If i need to be direct about anything, i will be.
Last Feb, Siberian winter hammered us - if you remember.. don't think, it is just UK weather.. But yeah, poms do hurt us - with their weather and brexit talk.

Last Feb, Siberian winter hammered us - if you remember.. don't think, it is just UK weather.. But yeah, poms do hurt us - with their weather and brexit talk.

Previously it used to snow in late April. I am quite sure you have not witnessed that here either.

This is not Asia or middle east where banana govts love to hype up. Read up, the first indications are another white guy... let's wait for the dutch govt's conclusion on this.

Whom are you fooling? We all know that in the dictionary of west "white guy" and "terrorist" doesn't fit in the same sentence. "White guy" is always a "troubled lone wolf".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom