What's new

Several hurt as man opens fire in Dutch tram

Whom are you fooling? We all know that in the dictionary of west "white guy" and "terrorist" doesn't fit in the same sentence. "White guy" is always a "troubled lone wolf".
Bhai, tu mat hi aayio... else you will be too worried about the white guys :P

@Avicenna

How stupid are some people in our community ? For the first time Muslims in West seen as victims, people offer much condolences . And now some emotional idiot decides to harm innocent people because he thinks there is some kind of war going on. Police protect the people, not terrorists.

This is a forbidden act in Islam and it shows some idiots in our community have 'us vs. them' mentality. Most likely a Muslim from overseas and not Western born. Now spotlight is on is again because these morons.

RIP to the victims.

Edit: Some reports say it is gang violence, so who knows. Hopefully all Muslims are smart and pious enough to not engage in any violence gang or mass murder related.

Last edited:
No idea .

No warning to lock church or synagogues.

Well, RIP to the victims whatever it is. Hopefully casualties are limited.

I am hearing conflicting reports about what has happened. Some say its multiple shootings at different locations by same guy others say it's just one.

@Avicenna

How stupid are some people in our community ? For the first time Muslims in West seen as victims, people offer much condolences . And now some emotional idiot decides to harm innocent people because he thinks there is some kind of war going on. Police protect the people, not terrorists.

This is a forbidden act in Islam and it shows some idiots in our community have 'us vs. them' mentality. Most likely a Muslim from overseas and not Western born. Now spotlight is on is again because these morons.

RIP to the victims.

Edit: Some reports say it is gang violence, so who knows. Hopefully all Muslims are smart and pious enough to engage in any violence gang or mass murder related.

Because khariji dogs like isis, al qaeda, ttp and boko haram will always exploit tragedies and make some dumb stupid youth or a 20+ year old dude go on a killing spree to avenge Muslims killed.

Terrorist groups always exploit peoples emotions to make them commit awful terror acts which is against Islam.

Never forget everytime tragedy is befallen you have non Muslims interested in becoming Muslims until some khariji dog comes and ruins it for all.

Never forget the khawarij always work against the interests of Islam and Muslims.

Shots fired at different locations
Shot fired at or near masjid
Imam told close masjid

Is from bbc

Gunman at large

Guys.. honest question.. please answer me..

I am going on a family trip to France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Netherlands.. I will spend most of the time in Switzerland and France starting 27 March

Is it a good time to go or should I cancel?
HONESTLY speaking if your death is written, can anyone change it? If you are not meant to die, can anyone kill you?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom