What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

Nations used to b@stardize whole of India for fun and here you are worried aobut language. Let me recount how many times Delhi has been f*cked in past 500 years. Oops lost the count.

Its quite easy, just count the number of pakistanis.

All the soldiers are martyred and as per our beliefs are definitely enjoying the benefits in Jannah. This is the reason why I wanted to join Army and this is the only reason I will prepare my son to join Army.

These bhartis don't know that for us, martyrdom is the ultimate goal. We don't whine, cry or run here and there like dehati aurat. For us it's either kill or get martyred. If we do not get martyred, we are called Ghazis, if we are KIA, we are called Shaheed.

This is a bloody cycle where both the countries will suffer. Utter stupidity it is.

Indeed Master Yoda. I agree and so do most ppl on both sides except the war mongerers.
The reality however is that it wouldn't stop anytime soon due to the policies of Modi. He led ur whole nation down this path and u guys blindly followed, never stopping once to question it.

really? is that why army generals end up becoming dictators in pakistan

Generals become dictators because people hate incompetency and failure of Pakistani politicians. Anyways military dictatorship is already a thing of the past.

Tell that to your compatriot who is differentiating between them.
His/her defending them is of no concern. A Pakistani wearing the uniform of a Ranger, SSG or Army/Navy/AiF/etc or militant/etc - they are all targets. Fortunately or unfortunately, that is how it is.

We killed 15 + Indian soldiers with small arms like mortars and snipers now wait and see what will happen when we bring out our Artillery guns .

His/her defending them is of no concern. A Pakistani wearing the uniform of a Ranger, SSG or Army/Navy/AiF/etc or militant/etc - they are all targets. Fortunately or unfortunately, that is how it is.

Fair enough.

All the soldiers are martyred and as per our beliefs are definitely enjoying the benefits in Jannah. This is the reason why I wanted to join Army and this is the only reason I will prepare my son to join Army.

These bhartis don't know that for us, martyrdom is the ultimate goal. We don't whine, cry or run here and there like dehati aurat. For us it's either kill or get martyred. If we do not get martyred, we are called Ghazis, if we are KIA, we are called Shaheed.

Brave. :)

But personally, I'm not dumb enough to get killed for the satisfaction of the political ego of any nation and it's rulers. :p:

Back
Top Bottom