What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

It's Army who will decide How to take revenge but it would be fast and swift and brutal and ruthless
Your army's initiative seems to be locked away by your political leadership. How will you kill Indian men, women and children from the other side of the border? Even the sleeper cells in India are now strapped off cash due to the cash ban.

Indeed Master Yoda. I agree and so do most ppl on both sides except the war mongerers.
The reality however is that it wouldn't stop anytime soon due to the policies of Modi. He led ur whole nation down this path and u guys blindly followed, never stopping once to question it.
Master Yoda, me(I don't know what to say). Actually we can accuse each other for the whole day and nothing constructive will come out of it. It's a bloody madness and must stop. Just for fuel for thoughts, Modi is not fighting at the border he just gave free hand to Indian army which Pakistani army enjoyed from day 1.

I think Indians are now thinking they are by born james bond. what is just a illusion for an enjoyment only. Empty vassal.

Your army's initiative seems to be locked away by your political leadership. How will you kill Indian men, women and children from the other side of the border? Even the sleeper cells in India are now strapped off cash due to the cash ban.
Just like you have lost 14 soldiers and as for your delusions about so called surgical strike on Black Money soon your myth on that would be broken also

Uri????

Just like you have lost 14 soldiers and as for your delusions about so called surgical strike on Black Money soon your myth on that would be broken also
Yeah, the burning notes, the dead enemies of the Indian state show how well your IR Pakistan is doing. Keep winning. :tup:

How come I will know? Probably when Indian soldiers were dying and Pakistan didn't had a single casualty of soldier. Situation at LOC is bad since the uri attack. Uri happened and then the surgical strikes, Pakistan started cross border firing to avenge the surgical strikes and now both sides are suffering
Don't make such assumptions just to suit your narrative, better stay silent than make silly comments.

Who created Taliban? - Pakistan
Who sponsored Taliban? - Pakistan
Where was Osama Hiding? - Pakistan(Right next to where your military training academy is)
Who fought Kargil war with Proxies? - Pakistan
From where are the terrorists infiltrating into India? - Pakistan

You are your own problem. You cannot become prosperous until you stop doing aforementioned activities or until you keep it to just yourselves. We have never in history used proxies against you, we are bold enough to do it on our own, face to face.
Who says? -Indians.
If we were that bad the world wouldn't be looking forward to trade with us. As far as proxies are concerned I would have posted the picture of your monkey caught in Balochistan who confessed to have been involved in terrorism in Pakistan, but he's not so easy on the eyes.

Our soldiers are Martyred but we will not take the real revenge coz we jus shoot some of their soldiers but not the real people.

We killed 15 + Indian soldiers with small arms like mortars and snipers now wait and see what will happen when we bring out our Artillery guns .

Well who is stopping you from bringing in any hardware that you have ?? :)

I'm sure you might have heard, everything is fair in love and war. The current situation is nothing short of a far. :-(

Looks like ISPR was forced to release these casualties cause 7 in a single day would ve been hard to cover up. The casualties of the previous days of 1 or 2 a day wont be released. Unfortunately this viscous cycle will continue with no clear objective. No one gets to win this type of conflict both sides are at loss. RIP to the PA soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom