What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

So if we can hide casualties then why didn't we hide these 7 dead?

This hiding casualties excuse is too over used by you bharatis.

public ko kahi doubt na aa jaye is liye , otherwise the army in pakistan always underplays damages inflicted upon it by IA , even during kargil you refused to accept the bodies of your martyrs.

To all those who are showing false bravado because they are safe in their cocoon. What do you think that only PA knows or have exclusive right of vengeance. This is a bloody cycle where both the countries will suffer. Utter stupidity it is.

Would India own the soldiers who gave their lives on their side of border? Or will their dead bodies end up rotting on the border lines like before?

We own our jawans.
Check my signature, Too much for your we own our jawans.

Stangely there is no news report of cross border firing going on LOC on indian media .

Not even IA twitter account claimed any such major cross border firing last night , which it had been regularly twitting for last 50 days where some indian soldiers got killed in it , but IA didn't manage to hurt even a single pakistani soldiers if we by ISPR reports till few hours back when ISPR came out saying 7 **** soldiers killed in Indian cross border firing .

They are waiting for the retaliation which would be reported soon.

Northern Army command confirms an offensive operation took place to retaliate to Pakistani cease-fire violations.

Clear proof that Indians don't want Pakistan to prosper. This has to be the retaliation of yesterday's CPEC activity. Hopefully we will keep progressing and deal with our jealous neighbors appropriately.

Come on dude, the cross border firing is going on from both sides for well over 2 months now. And you are attributing anything and everything with CPEC ?? :(

And can you please enlighten me, by firing few shells across the border and LOC can affect the prosperity of Pakistan especially CPEC, while the same doesn't seem have any direct impact on India's economy. :)

But again loss of life (unnecessarily) anywhere is really bad. RIP brave soldiers. :(

Oh the supa puwa f*cker
I never said we were a super power (supa puwa - you people managed to bastardize the English language as well, like you did with Hindi!!Oh wait, it was your Turkish masters, sorry for that).
is boosting
The word you are looking for is 'boasting', b-o-a-s-t-i-n-g and nah, at 22, I'm just too old for that shit!!Just stating the obvious here.So far, in 2016 you guys have lost 280 security personnel compared to our loss of about 150 or so.
about proxies and admits to supporting terror in Pakistan. Now stand on your position and I hope you won't be jumping on your as$ denying the same in some other thread when some Pakistani accuses of supporting terror in Pakistan.
Sure I will jump on my ***, on my dick and on my everything because, so far you guys haven't managed to produce a single shred of evidence for our involvement in the shit storm!!Got it??

public ko kahi doubt na aa jaye is liye , otherwise the army in pakistan always underplays damages inflicted upon it by IA , even during kargil you refused to accept the bodies of your martyrs.

Abay yeh chutya kahani kisi bharati ko ja kar sunao. Public has confidence in its military. It doesn't need to hie anything. People take pride in killing Indian soldiers or getting killed in fighting them here in Pakistan.

I am sick of this bullsh!t hiding excuse from you guys. Looks like bharat mata has brainwashed whole nation into 1 bullsh!t excuse.

Haan phir 7 eik dum se kaisey confirm kerdiye ? Else we could had rather easily confirmed the demised of a single or 2 soldiers deaths. Since Indian side had started using artillery guns for the last 3-4 days , higher death counts are expected until Pak Army strategies themselves accordingly.

Last edited:
To all those who are showing false bravado because they are safe in their cocoon. What do you think that only PA knows or have exclusive right of vengeance. This is a bloody cycle where both the countries will suffer. Utter stupidity it is.

Check my signature, Too much for your we own our jawans.

Maybe your Government and army need to know about this signature?

Om shanti to the dead.Must have been a lucky/unlucky hit. Firing is frequent on both sides.

Revenge is being exacted as we speak, albeit, strangely the usually barking Bharti media is very quite but i have just learnt that there is fighting taking place in Bhimber sector.... the Indians will habitually disclose their losses in a gradual manner.

Back
Top Bottom