What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

LOC has been hot but not this hot. This means there will be a hard retaliation from PA. Lets see how this is going to go but I hope it does calm down because we don't want war we want economic prosperity and we proved it yesterday. Whoever has problems with our prosperity, will definitely try to distract us.

Sorry but I have my doubts as when Indian soldiers were dying and India was retaliating in kind PA never had a single casualty. I believe they have made public the casualties accumulated in the last few days in one go

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yah sure. why not. :rofl:

What's so funny? It perfectly makes sense to keep morale of the troops and nation high especially when fighting a bigger opponent. In fact a senior member on PDF has revealed from his sources that both India and Pakistan keep bodies in cold storage for few days before making the news public

RIP soldiers.. May Allah bless you with highest place in Jannat ul Firdous

Meanwhile, we have a Prime Minister, which is a security threat to Pakistan, and most probably will again be chairing National security meeting on tension with India, soon

PA & Rangers killed 7 IA and 4 BSF for 2 martyred & 9 injured PA soldiers. The martyrdom of 7 soldiers will be avenged several times.
16 Indian soldiers were killed after surgi kal strike sir

Even then till today since Sep 29

Pak casualties = 9
Indian casualties = confirmed 14 dead, 1 captured

Anyways be prepared for the answer. It is coming. :)
Sir actually 16 killed - 20 wounded .

Tough time for pakistan.

Rip soldiers.

Indian side is responsding in a severe manner it seems there must be escalation on border these are fragile times for india we should stay away from war for jext 50 days.

7 soldiers killed in Indian firing along LoC
By News Desk
Published: November 14, 2016
4SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
Seven Pakistan Army soldiers were killed as Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing at Bhimber sector of the Line of Control (LoC) on Sunday night.

“Seven soldiers embraced shahadat at LoC in Bhimber sector in cross-fire violation by Indian troops late last night,” Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement on Monday.

“Pakistani troops while responding to Indian unprovoked firing targeted Indian posts effectively,” it added.

Pakistan ‘befittingly’ responds to Indian firing along LoC

On November 7, Pakistan accused India of killing three people, including a policeman, and wounding four others in firing along the LoC. Separately, six people including two women were wounded in overnight firing in the Madarpur sector which also damaged 25 houses and three vehicles

In a similar incident on November 6, Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing in the Battal sector. India’s Border Security Force (BSF) also fired and opened shelling at the Working Boundary in Shakargarh sector, north of Chak Amroo village.

Frequent incidents of cross-border fire have been witnessed since a heightened situation in occupied Kashmir. More than 100 protesters have lost their lives to the security forces in the valley while dozens blinded by use of pellet guns.

Pakistan ‘befittingly’ responds to Indian firing along LoC

The two countries have been at loggerheads since the killing of a populist rebel leader Burhan Wani by the occupied forces on July 8.

India also accuses Pakistan of being involved in an attack on an army base in Uri on September 18, in which 19 Indian soldiers were killed. Islamabad has denied the charge, which Delhi leveled without any substantial investigation or evidence.
Rip ameen..... these soldiers will be avenged

if any single indian soldier gets killed it gets reported immediately in the national media , they will also camp in his village or speak to the family , unlike in pakistan the govt here can't hide causalities.

When did Pakistan hide its casualties , our media is reporting , ISPR tweets , and out media also travels house to house to talk to our soldiers or there families .

It shouldn't be a game of counting kills, if it's then it is unfortunate for both sides and rest assured if we are behind we will catch up. But I sincerely hope that peace should prevail at LOC.

I also hope that peace should prevail but that won't happen if you would try to catch up. Even these 7 dead would be revenged soon.

In turn, we will get 200 of yours, either by the doing of our uniformed soldiers or by our proxies!!/QUOTE]

Oh the supa puwa f*cker is boosting about proxies and admits to supporting terror in Pakistan. Now stand on your position and I hope you won't be jumping on your as$ denying the same in some other thread when some Pakistani accuses of supporting terror in Pakistan.

In turn, we will get 200 of yours, either by the doing of our uniformed soldiers or by our proxies!!This year so far, the death toll on Pakistani security forces stands at significantly higher number compared to that of Indian forces!!You want this to get even worse??And this 7 people died in just one encounter, who knows how many more have been killed in the earlier ones, where several posts got razed to the grounds by Indian artillery bombardment!!

Ahem Ahem, Kargil, ahem ahem!!
Telling the stories of your side....han??? shall we talk of '65 then?

Ok. So... When did actually these causalities happened. ? care to mention a date ?

How come I will know? Probably when Indian soldiers were dying and Pakistan didn't had a single casualty of soldier. Situation at LOC is bad since the uri attack. Uri happened and then the surgical strikes, Pakistan started cross border firing to avenge the surgical strikes and now both sides are suffering

Back
Top Bottom