What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

Inna lillahe wa inna elahe rajioun.

Very sad. This border conflict will only result in deaths. Nothing more and nothing less. This has to end.

Looks massive attack which has resulted in such a loss. This will spark a retaliation which will spark another retaliation and the cycle will continue.

May Allah grant them a place in heaven.

Abay yeh chutya kahani kisi bharati ko ja kar sunao. Public has confidence in its military. It doesn't need to hie anything. People take pride in killing Indian soldiers or getting killed in fighting them here in Pakistan.

I am sick of this bullsh!t hiding excuse from you guys. Looks like bharat mata has brainwashed whole nation into 1 bullsh!t excuse.

you have a lot of confidence in your army yehi toh problem hai , it lies to its own people and does a disservice to the nation by engaging in proxy wars rather than performing its job , problem is there is no accountability , don't get carried away by your emotions and national pride ...wars are fought on meticulous planning and understanding of certain practical realities.

I never said we were a super power (supa puwa - you people managed to bastardize the English language as well, like you did with Hindi!!Oh wait, it was your Turkish masters, sorry for that).

Nations used to b@stardize whole of India for fun and here you are worried aobut language. Let me recount how many times Delhi has been f*cked in past 500 years. Oops lost the count.

The word you are looking for is 'boasting', b-o-a-s-t-i-n-g and nah, at 22, I'm just too old for that shit!!Just stating the obvious here.So far, in 2016 you guys have lost 280 security personnel compared to our loss of about 150 or so.

Good work grammar nazi. After getting ruled by Britishers at least you learned their language well.

And while you were masturbating to SATP data you might have missed the fact that Pakistani casualties are far lower as compared to casualties in past few years while Indian casualties have increased considerably as compared to past few years.

Sure I will jump on my ***, on my dick and on my everything because, so far you guys haven't managed to produce a single shred of evidence for our involvement in the shit storm!!Got it??

Nope. Whenever you would jump on your 22 years old puny little as$ we would keep reminding you that being a f*cking loser you admitted to supporting terror in Pakistan.

Whenever you would deny. Whether you would jump on your peanut size d!ck. We would remind you.

You jump on your little as$. We would remind you.

you have a lot of confidence in your army yehi toh problem hai , it lies to its own people and does a disservice to the nation by engaging in proxy wars rather than performing its job , problem is there is no accountability , don't get carried away by your emotions and national pride ...wars are fought on meticulous planning and understanding of certain practical realities.

We have all the accountablity and checks and balances that we need. We don't worship military like you do. Among hundreds of gods that you worship Indian army is the biggest one of them. And those most fake and false one too.

Revenge is being exacted as we speak, albeit, strangely the usually barking Bharti media is very quite but i have just learnt that there is fighting taking place in Bhimber sector.... the Indians will habitually disclose their losses in a gradual manner.

Please keel us informed.

My sympathies with the Pakistani people in their hour of loss.

RIP to their soldiers. Such an unfortunate waste of human life.

Qayamat ki nishaani hai warna indians jaise logo pr toh guns hi banned kr deni chahiye as holding guns will be a disgrace to the guns.

Well we will respond and it doesnt matter even if you hide the casualties

Cut the jokes, its a serious thread.

Revenge is being exacted as we speak, albeit, strangely the usually barking Bharti media is very quite but i have just learnt that there is fighting taking place in Bhimber sector.... the Indians will habitually disclose their losses in a gradual manner.

Yeah within 4-5 days casualties would be reported. The pattern is so obvious.

Yeah within 4-5 days casualties would be reported. The pattern is so obvious.
This is possibly a mishap, an ordinance blow-up or something. Indian bombs are not likely to hit the Pakistani soldiers, at least not so quickly and easily. Nothing is reported here either. Most likely this is an accident on PA side.

This is possibly a mishap, an ordinance blow-up or something. Indian bombs are not likely to hit the Pakistani soldiers, at least not so quickly and easily. Nothing is reported here either. Most likely this is an accident on PA side.

Could be ATGM's as mentioned earlier......

It is surprising that Pakistan has still not declared war on India.

Pakistani territory violated? - Check
Pakistani soldiers killed? - Check
Pakistani diplomats sent packing - Check
Pakistan openly named as terror sponsor in International Confs - Check

Pakistani response has so far been limited to ONLY counterfire. This is the meekest one so far.

which international conf decleared Pakistan terrorist state? Bollywood?

Seven Pakistani soldiers were killed Sunday night during cross-border firing across the Line of Control, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

"Seven soldiers embraced shahadat at the LoC in the Bhimber sector in cross-fire LoC violation by Indian troops late last night."

Pakistani troops responded to 'unprovoked' Indian firing, and targeted Indian posts effectively, ISPR said.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1296291/se...iers-killed-in-cross-border-firing-across-loc

Without any Indian casualty no response is exeptable. Kill 14 Indian soldiers and show the world 1 Pakistani soldier equivalent to 10 Indian soldier.

Back
Top Bottom