What's new

Seven killed, 29 injured in Jafarabad blast

FarazUSA

Reaction score
Seven killed, 29 injured in Jafarabad blast - geo.tv

JAFARABAD: At least six people have been killed and several injured in a blast in Jafarabad district of Balochistan.

Eight of those injured are said to be in critical condition.

The explosion took place on Quetta road at a bus terminal and rescue teams have been rushed to the site.

According to the DPO, the bomb which was planted on a rickshaw contained 20 kilograms of explosives.

RIP to the dead. Is it Shia majority Area ?

^^same question,is it a shia majority area??

RIP...............

May Allah bless their souls.

Come elections I really want to see an agressive policy against the cowards who instigate such acts.

Pakistan needs to control the materials used to make the explosives, bombings almost on a daily basis should be unacceptable..

Rip to the dead.. May god bless those families ...

Shia's or Sunnis! How does it matter? Innocent human beings have been killed and that's tragic!
Actually we asked because in Baluchistan, Shias were targeted. What's wrong with the question ?

I am against all type of terrorism against anyone.

I posted a thread on innocent Muslims being killed in Myanmar. No body saw that one.

You people are like dogs hungry for the same bone.

To answer your question it is not a shia majority area so i guess this didn't make your day.

Pathetic response, shameful behaviour is exhibited by you who could not care to offer his condolences, even if perfunctory.

Shia's or Sunnis! How does it matter? Innocent human beings have been killed and that's tragic!

You people are like dogs hungry for the same bone.

To answer your question it is not a shia majority area so i guess this didn't make your day.

Its become commonplace and a worrisome trend so I was merely asking. We take no pleasure from any terrorist attacks, having borne the brunt of externally funded terrorism for so long. We are just sad that it is affecting you too now.

R.I.P .. another bad day for Pakistan.. when will you get rid of this scum...

Actually we asked because in Baluchistan, Shias were targeted. What's wrong with the question ?

I am against all type of terrorism against anyone.

I posted a thread on innocent Muslims being killed in Myanmar. No body saw that one.

I replied considering your ammo on other threads. Whether its a shia majority area or not doesn't mean that there are no people of other ethnic origins living there.

Back
Top Bottom