What's new

karachi mosque blast

And, we are spending millions to keep Jinnah House, Mumbai in proper condition. Do you know its market price? Jinnah's daughter is now demanding it from the Government of India for free.

I wasn't aware of that.

I wasn't aware of that.
Jinnah House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
images

images

A few years ago.
images

Now

use our brain man
there are 72 sects in islam and almost everyone think think they are on right path and others are kaffirs no muslims . so taliban follow a sect and other all sects for them are kaffirs and its ok to kill them for bring them on right path

So they do not mind blasting Mosque even?

RIP innocents...
O/T and don't want to sound cold but I had a question:
What about suicide blasts. Now we mostly read IED , but I remember a few years ago there were suicide blasts all over. have they gone down? does it mean that people are less extreme? I mean you have to be crazy to blast others but totally bonkers to blast yourself with.

RIP innocents...
O/T and don't want to sound cold but I had a question:
What about suicide blasts. Now we mostly read IED , but I remember a few years ago there were suicide blasts all over. have they gone down? does it mean that people are less extreme? I mean you have to be crazy to blast others but totally bonkers to blast yourself with.

Terrorists are respecting Nawaz Sharif.

Rats of TTP and extremists struck again attacks have intensified since TTP - PTI goons are unhappy over MQM - PPP Coalition Govt .. only this time i wish these 2 can sucessfully extreminate this scum of extremists from the land of sufis

Back
Top Bottom