What's new

Seven killed, 29 injured in Jafarabad blast

There is no such thing as planned for these attacks as these people are only interested in only one thing "Maximizing the loss of life at any cost regardless of their origins". They are just a bunch of mental brutes. There were much more horrific accident even before these people started targeting specific groups. Shias are not minorities as they are Muslims hence part of Muslim majorities.

I do not think that's true. Most of the reports we get are from your news sources. It is clear that predominantly the Shias are being targeted. Why would you not accept that, especially since you say you are part Shia yourself?

Please understand, when you plant a bomb is a Shia area, 9 out of 10 deaths will be Shia. If a Sunni is there, he will die as well. The bomber does not really care for that statistical aberration. He is more interested in the 9.

If in the Pakistani context you really wanted to maximize loss of life, the bombs would be placed in bus and rail terminals.

Not in residential areas, markets, and mosques, frequented more by one sect predominantly.

R.I.P to the departed souls may Allah give their family strength & subr amin

Just because it is called a shia majority area doesn't mean that there no other people with a different ethnic origin. Don't single out a specific group as they were all innocent. Nothing pains me more as i belong to a shia majority family despite being sunni.

No it was not because in some of those attacks nearly 30-40 % people of other ethnic origins also died. I just dont like people who single out one group to serve their agenda as if the others were some sort of worms. All of them were Pakistanis and all of them were innocent.

take a chill pill man

I do not think that's true. Most of the reports we get are from your news sources. It is clear that predominantly the Shias are being targeted. Why would you not accept that, especially since you say you are part Shia yourself?

Please understand, when you plant a bomb is a Shia area, 9 out of 10 deaths will be Shia. If a Sunni is there, he will die as well. The bomber does not really care for that statistical aberration. He is more interested in the 9.

If in the Pakistani context you really wanted to maximize loss of life, the bombs would be placed in bus and rail terminals.

Not in residential areas, markets, and mosques, frequented more by one sect predominantly.

Mosques have been targeted regardless of any group affiliations. Tombs of sufi saints were targeted with no reason but the fact that they were crowded. Mosques are as good as a place to maximize damage during day and evening prayer. Anyways conversing on how those mindless brute target people is a mystry on its own so i will just leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom