What's new

Seven killed, 29 injured in Jafarabad blast

Its become commonplace and a worrisome trend so I was merely asking. We take no pleasure from any terrorist attacks, having borne the brunt of externally funded terrorism for so long. We are just sad that it is affecting you too now.

Just because it is called a shia majority area doesn't mean that there no other people with a different ethnic origin. Don't single out a specific group as they were all innocent. Nothing pains me more as i belong to a shia majority family despite being sunni.

My Ammo ?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/241569-sectarian-violence-myanmar.html

My thread on Innocent Muslims killed in Myanmar.

And Shias have been targeted in Baluchistan in this year, starting from 10 Jan 2013. Was my question not justified ?

No it was not because in some of those attacks nearly 30-40 % people of other ethnic origins also died. I just dont like people who single out one group to serve their agenda as if the others were some sort of worms. All of them were Pakistanis and all of them were innocent.

Just because it is called a shia majority area doesn't mean that there no other people with a different ethnic origin. Don't single out a specific group as they were all innocent. Nothing pains me more as i belong to a shia majority family despite being sunni.

A terrorist cannot control who he kills by his random acts of cowardice. But his actions are designed to kill a maximum of a crtain group of individuals, and he uses the laws of probability to his advantage.

So if a Pakistani gunman open fire indiscriminately on an Indian railway station, the law of probability say 8 out of 10 Indians he mows down will be Hindu. Too bad for the 1 or 2 Indian Muslims. The tragedy was that there were many more, but thats another story.

Similarly an Islamic terrorist planting a bomb in a Hindu dominated market place expects to kill maximum Hindus.

Similarly a terrorist planting a bomb in a Shia dominant area expects to kill maximum Shias. Yes Sunnis would or could also be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. But as I said earlier, to bad for them.

@smuhs1 May be you should ask Pakistani posters where I asked them not to start Sunni Shia blame game and asked to be united as Pakistanis.

Last edited by a moderator:
@smuhs1 May be you should ask Pakistani posters where I asked them not to start Sunni Shia blame game and asked to be united as Pakistanis.

There is no lack of idiots who try to sum up this world by sitting in front of their TV and computers so i wot even comment on what they say and want. If only these people had seen the horrors on the ground then they will never going to speak of it again.

Whether its a shia majority area or not doesn't mean that there are no people of other ethnic origins living there.

That is true. Bombs kill all people regardless; of Shia or Sunni. Bombs do not understand either Sect or Religion or anything else.

Now the matter is not about Bombs; it is about the Bombers.

While Bombs do not discriminate; Bombers do. The guys who construct, locate and set off the Bombs do. They target specific areas or specific communities or specific groups of people in the hope of creating TARGETED TERROR. That is the essence of Terrorism!

That must have been this bomb was set off. To create maximum casualties and maximum terror in a particular target group.
Now you will understand the relevance of the question: Was the area where the bomb was set off a Shia majority or Sunni majority area?
That will help to create the correct perspective. Regarding the intended targets.
Of course the casualties will be both of humans and even animals, if for example there were dogs in the vicinity of the blast.

The objectives of the Bombers and these bomb-blasts cannot be swept below a carpet.

More blasts as the "unIslamic" elections and the "unIslamiic" democracy putter along

That is true. Bombs kill all people regardless; of Shia or Sunni. Bombs do not understand either Sect or Religion or anything else.

Now the matter is not about Bombs; it is about the Bombers.

While Bombs do not discriminate; Bombers do. The guys who construct, locate and set off the Bombs do. They target specific areas or specific communities or specific groups of people in the hope of creating TARGETED TERROR. That is the essence of Terrorism!

That must have been this bomb was set off. To create maximum casualties and maximum terror in a particular target group.
Now you will understand the relevance of the question: Was the area where the bomb was set off a Shia majority or Sunni majority area?
That will help to create the correct perspective. Regarding the intended targets.
Of course the casualties will be both of humans and even animals, if for example there were dogs in the vicinity of the blast.

The objectives of the Bombers and these bomb-blasts cannot be swept below a carpet.

Singling out people only alienates them. Every ones life is precious but these bastard$ rely on the fact that we give coverage to their agendas.

@darkinsky Not like you. Asked a genuine question.

Singling out people only alienates them. Every ones life is precious but these bastard$ rely on the fact that we give coverage to their agendas.

You have neither addressed or replied to the basic point of my post.

You seem to forget that this was a "planned attack" with a "planned target(s)".
You said that: "Singling out people only alienates them."
That was precisely the reason for this targeted attack. To not just "alienate" some people; but to "eliminate" as many of them as possible and to "instill terror" into the minds of the remainder of the targeted group.

You can't wish all that away or pretend that it does not exist, horrendous as it is.

You have neither addressed or replied to the basic point of my post.

You seem to forget that this was a "planned attack" with a "planned target(s)".
You said that: "Singling out people only alienates them."
That was precisely the reason for this targeted attack. To not just "alienate" some people; but to "eliminate" as many of them as possible and to "instill terror" into the minds of the remainder of the targeted group.

You can't wish all that away or pretend that it does not exist, horrendous as it is.

There is no such thing as planned for these attacks as these people are only interested in only one thing "Maximizing the loss of life at any cost regardless of their origins". They are just a bunch of mental brutes. There were much more horrific accident even before these people started targeting specific groups. Shias are not minorities as they are Muslims hence part of Muslim majorities.

Back
Top Bottom