What's new

Serum has no right to halt vaccine supply as payment made in advance: Papon

maybe we should've. But our vaccines took more time to develop.
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam
I think India now for some time needs to look after its own interests and take care of its own citizens first. No need to be too much of a 'Vishwaguru'.
Yes now we have valid need so priority comes to our citizens

Wow!! 'China cannot give us more than 600K because they have production constraints' is ok but India which is producing many times more than chaina and is in more under production pressure is not understandable.

Did I say that?

BD had a contract with India but not any with China. I do not much care for the relatively low-efficacy Chinese Sinopharm vaccine.

Anyway I do not really care that much about the loss of AstraZeneca vaccine supply from India for now and as SII says they should be able to resume exports to BD in June again when the 2nd doses would be due. AstraZeneca vaccine doses can be given 12 weeks apart and the 1st dose gives nearly all the protection of the vaccine.

Let India keep all the vaccine for now as it desperately needs it and BD is controlling the virus pretty well.

Nah I will rather eat popcorn and enjoy your citizens cry for oxygen. More entertaining. In a positive side effects less toilet you have to build after covid since so many are dying.

Their unhygienic public toilets are one of the reason for covid outbreak. Their shitting under open keeping some distance from each other was/is better than all of them using the same filthy toilet 24/7.

Yeah...Sputnik's biggest production facility is also coming up in India only and since last week GOI gave approval to Sputnik.....

It seems to be even better than AstraZeneca vaccine in terms of higher efficacy but both vaccines are very good.

Yes both India and BD will have production lines for this vaccine and Russia is gaining a lot of good-will through its vaccine generosity.

Their unhygienic public toilets are one of the reason for covid outbreak. Their shitting under open keeping some distance from each other was/is better than all of them using the same filthy toilet 24/7.
It was that kumba mela or what ever **** they do when millions of hindus get rid of their clothes and do shower in the world's dirtiest water. I look some of the video clips published on cbc news it was fucking disgusting and i can't see single person wearing masks.

We wouldn't have stopped if we ourselves weren't in a tight spot here. Our government and SII was committed to give the vaccines in time as they were giving but we weren't prepared for such an outbreak. We aren't America to hoard vaccines and not give them to neighbours.

Yes, some BD people forget that India gave 3.2 million free vaccines to BD as a gesture of good-will.

No we will screw you ,like Pakistan did always. Just wait few more years. treacherous deserve only screwing, not sue.

You see your traditional enemy Pakistan offered you help?

Do you have any idea that you are creating a new monstrous enemy ( in Eastern border) who perfectly screwed your akhanda bharat in 1947.

Don't forget that sheikh Mujib was an active young leader that time.

Now his daughter is in power. Don't show your dirty face over and over again.

Pakistan lost every war and got butchered into two, good luck following its footsteps.

Monstrous enemy ? Hahahaha , you are surrounded by India and Myanmar , you will cease to exist if Govt of India actually end up seriously considering you as enemy.

We made hasina what she is, go cry us a river and go drown in it.

Yes now we have valid need so priority comes to our citizens
Yes ,and that's why you will never have any privilege from other countries, because you believe that Indian life is more important than others. It's totally dumb and amateur behaviour. And as a result USA also stopped exporting raw material to you.

But I am afraid that you will keep getting benefits from your Bangladeshi pet dogs ,even after this treacherous act.

As pet dogs always remain subservient to it's master.

I am not sure how long we have to tolerate these Indian pet dogs in Bangladesh. May God save us from Indian pet dogs inside Bangladesh.

Last edited:
It seems to be even better than AstraZeneca vaccine in terms of higher efficacy but both vaccines are very good.

Yes both India and BD will have production lines for this vaccine and Russia is gaining a lot of good-will through its vaccine generosity.

What I meant was that for upcoming few months we will appropriate most of Sputnik, COVAXIN and ZycoVID stocks. For AZ we have commitments to other countries so we can't do much but make available stocks for other countries as soon as production increases. The others, we will probably block them for mostly domestic use.

Pakistan lost every war and got butchered into two, good luck following its footsteps.

Monstrous enemy ? Hahahaha , you are surrounded by India and Myanmar , you will cease to exist if Govt of India actually end up seriously considering you as enemy.

We made hasina what she is, go cry us a river and go drown in it.
Hasina won't last forever. Keep it in mind. Or if she has her father's quality , she will turn extremely anti Indian. Mark my words.

And listen, Myanmar junta is nothing but extension of China. So technically we have land borde with China through Myanmar.

Yes, some BD people forget that India gave 3.2 million free vaccines to BD as a gesture of good-will.
Still you are talking about good gesture? I thought you condemned India because it didn't show professionalism.

You believe that Bangladesh is managing covid 19 well?

But the reality is we don't test that much.

However now Indian border should be shut down completely, as we need protection against Indian new variants.

But govt isn't shutting it down . I know they will shut the border when it's too late. Same like last year.

And then will again put useless lock down so that people remain hungry.

However maybe we are in better situation than India, but not such better that govt pretend and impose lockdown ( actually hefajat down, look online news links ,people are trolling), and after arrest of Mamunul ,the drama ended.

Last edited:
I am just perturbed at the callous attitude of Indian leaders in Delhi. When a person or trader receives the agreed amount of advance payment, it becomes a deal written or not. In Bengali this is called (বায়না নেওয়া). Once taken, it is mandatory that the trader supplies the promised goods.

India must be complained against in an international criminal court.
Indian never honor any agreement signed. Don't you know that? Same as American. They expect to use agreement signed to sue you if you break any of the rules but they expect you cant sue them back when they dishonor any agreement under the letter signed. That is their mentality.

Indian never honor any agreement signed. Don't you know that? Same as American. They expect to use agreement signed to sue you if you break any of the rules but they expect you cant sue them back when they dishonor any agreement under the letter signed. That is their mentality.
Both USA ( whole western block) and India are good at creating drama. West love to use humanity card for their own benefits, and India a terrorist hindutva country itself are concerned about Islamic terrorism in it's neighbourhood.

It was that kumba mela or what ever **** they do when millions of hindus get rid of their clothes and do shower in the world's dirtiest water. I look some of the video clips published on cbc news it was fucking disgusting and i can't see single person wearing masks.

talking about that holy river, if they think it's holy, why treat it as a sewerage dump with untreated waste water, industry garbage etc.

Yes ,and that's why you will never have any privilege from other countries, because you believe that Indian life is more important than others. It's totally dumb and amateur behaviour. And as a result USA also stopped exporting raw material to you.

But I am afraid that you will keep getting benefits from your Bangladeshi pet dogs ,even after this treacherous act.

As pet dogs always remain subservient to it's master.

I am not sure how long we have to tolerate these Indian pet dogs in Bangladesh. May God save us from Indian pet dogs inside Bangladesh.
No we are not saying Indian lives are more important, we are saying we need it more at this moment. You have to be blind to not see what's happening here that even our western neighbors are offering help.
You blame us of all things America and western nations are doing. We have a billion people to take care of but we never shied away from offering help.

Both USA ( whole western block) and India are good at creating drama. West love to use humanity card for their own benefits, and India a terrorist hindutva country itself are concerned about Islamic terrorism in it's neighbourhood.

they are all talk, no action

China is a doer, not good at words

Back
Top Bottom