What's new

Serum has no right to halt vaccine supply as payment made in advance: Papon

Lol, why is it even coming as a surprise? Dhotis have repeatedly showed it's not in their nature to honor the contracts.

The blame definitely goes to our own policy makers. Why would you depend on such an unreliable supplier for these crucial vaccines in the first place?

The vaccine that BD is getting is AstraZeneca manufactured India. It is exactly the same vaccine as the UK and most of Europe is using.

In India they are mainly using AstraZeneca and also a little of their own,which may be just as effective as AstraZeneca but we need more data to be sure.

No, as regards fully vaccinated people dying as we do not have enough data on this yet. Remember only around 2-3% of the population had been vaccinated (1 AstraZeneca jab plus 2-3 week wait) before this wave hit properly.
Astrazeneka is actually the worse

India dont give shit lol.

Hasina can now kneel and **** china to get some vaccine. I doubt it will work though. eight months ago china offered...said no. BD origin company globe biotech wanted to do trial ***** said no. now whinning about this.

Now wait till indian varient spread to bd since hasina too afraid to close indian border. In BC, vancouver we already have indian varient which mean BD which is so close to india its already spreading.

China would help regardless, we won't hold grudge for this nitty thing, BD is a friend.

We would even help India - a foe, sending oxygen, medicine, ventilator, vaccines etc, but Modi too proud to accept the help for now

Last edited:
I sincerely hope we're able to deliver BD the required as quickly as possible.
India dont give shit lol.

Hasina can now kneel and **** china to get some vaccine. I doubt it will work though. eight months ago china offered...said no. BD origin company globe biotech wanted to do trial ***** said no. now whinning about this.

Now wait till indian varient spread to bd since hasina too afraid to close indian border. In BC, vancouver we already have indian varient which mean BD which is so close to india its already spreading.

it's not normal circumstances. Your ranting isn't helping anyone.

USA wont even send to canada. I doubt they will help any one unless every us citizen has it. almost 95 percent vaccines we got are manufacuture in europe.

4 million sent

So, only when their bottom line is impacted, they get the realization that India is actually not a friend of Bangladesh. Where was this realization when they were stupid enough to have a single-source solution for this critical challenge? Where is this realization when Bangladeshi national interests are surrendered to appease India?

Money > Bangladesh national interest.
Even China's enmity is better than India's friendship. Despite Sino-Indian hostility in geo-politics, they are helping India to overcome COVID-19 2nd wave.

In fact the entire world is waking up to the Indian treachery.
Angela Merkel laments that they ‘allowed’ India to become pharmacy of the world, fears that they will not get Covid-19 medicine

Last edited:
China would help regardless, we won't hold grudge for this nitty thing, BD is a friend.
Please do. Otherwise general bd ppl will suffer. The reason why i admire china. dependable and trustworty.

Lol. why did third world shitty india begged bd to buy the vaccine. should have not sold.

after all you guys cant even provide oxygen to your own people. ya pharmacy of the world lol my ***.

Last edited:
4 million sent
nope only 1.5 million thats too the shitty oxford one that no one in canada want. not to mention oxford one USA sent to us was about to expire and was sitting on ware house since u guys didnt even approve it to use it for US Citizens.

out of 4, ya 2.5 went to mexico

almost 100 percent pfizer and moderna we got is from europe.

Last edited:
there is no evidence of any deaths from COVID of a fully or partially vaccinated individual anywhere in the world this applies to all approved vaccines be it American, European , Russian, Indian or Chinese.
You are really ignorant. There are plenty of cases in the US of fully vaccinated people dying of COVID.

Though these sorts of breakthrough infections have been reported among people of all ages, a little more than 40% so far have been among people age 60 or older, according to the agency, and 65% of such cases have been among women. About 29% of those experiencing breakthrough infections experienced no symptoms, but 7% were hospitalized and 74 people died.

@mmr isn't ranting but stating the fact. We already paid money in advance, so doesn't matter what happen to you, you must deliver us the vaccines.

Bangladeshi lives are no less than Indian lives that you will give excuse of abnormal circumstances.
Maybe you sincerely hope but your authority isn't sincere.

@mmr isn't ranting but stating the fact. We already paid money in advance, so doesn't matter what happen to you, you must deliver us the vaccines.

Bangladeshi lives are no less than Indian lives that you will give excuse of abnormal circumstances.

Who said BD lives are any lesser. If America does not give the raw materials, all deliveries will be hit. You think we can cook up vaccines from thin air?
Please do. Otherwise general bd ppl will suffer. The reason why i admire china. dependable and trustworty.

Lol. why did third world shitty india begged bd to buy the vaccine. should have not sold.

after all you guys cant even provide oxygen to your own people. ya pharmacy of the world lol my ***.

Then don;t buy the vaccine. You're buying form us because your dumpyard country can only make softtoys, bedsheets and lungis. Why don't you inject lungis into your citizens and see how much immunity that gives.

Who said BD lives are any lesser. If America does not give the raw materials, all deliveries will be hit. You think we can cook up vaccines from thin air?
America stopped in recently. As far I know ,India stopped exporting long before America stopped exporting raw materials

America stopped in recently. As far I know ,India stopped exporting long before America stopped exporting raw materials

The total capacity is at breaking point. India recetnly released an additional billion dollars to serum and others to add more capacity. Between this, and the government diverting all personnel to manage the crisis on ground, the SII hardly is in a position to guarantee anything. I do hope BD gets it's share fast- BD not getting vaccinated is a threat for India too. But get real.

Back
Top Bottom