What's new

Serious threat of Indian Surgical Strikes. Sources from PM House - Saleh Zafar

Last edited:
let them come.... as per tradition we shall welcome them warmly with our blazing guns...... do they still have plans for the tea at GYMKHANA??? WHAT ELSE WE CAN EXPECT FROM A NATION WHO DRINKS URINE.... IDIOTS

India is just waiting for UN General Assembly to get over. After that heavy artillery will be move to LOC and pakistani military posts close to LOC will be destroyed.
And in the mean while you would loose your khaki chaddi.

A mere stunt by Geo (paid) media to create a hype. Remember when there is pressure upon political elite in Pakistan, there are such kind of stunts played to divert the people from real threat. Well, nobody would try to advertise such war mongering except Geo as after all needs some taping by the masters.

Members are requested that kindly do not engage any troll, avoid off-topic/use of unethical language and in-case of offensive finding, report and move on.

Even with e!ectrified fencing and thermal imaging and inside 20 km of loc

In 1989 -1990 that border was not fenced .Army was nowhere nearer to counter the threat .There was no AFSPA.

Advanced systems was implemented only after 2003 ceasefire.

Well if Pakistan was involved in that attack, rest assured we were expecting retaliation and are well prepared for any indian misadventures - just saying -

Shukar ha Ramzan nahi ha warna pta hi nahi chalta ky roza khula ha ya India ny hamla kiya ha.. :woot::woot::woot::woot:

since when GEO becoming worry about PAKISTAN , man that's alone a breaking news for me ,:woot::woot::woot::p::p::p:
and for INDIA , the day when USA don't need India for or against China , India will attack Pakistan on that day ,, now you all can guess y I said that .......................................................LMAO:p::chilli::chilli::butcher::butcher:;););)

We welcome surgical strike and offer a free full gynaecological check up to india in return..
If India attacks, Pakistan should get the twins of Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir and Khalistan out of India's bulging belly.

my leader is neither noora, niazi or zaleeldari or any other politician. But I am willing to bet your leader is noora! why bet its obvious.

My leader Justin Trudeau who I voted for, but even the leader is who I did not vote for I stand by him in time of crisis
I dont become enemy of my country only because I did not like the leader. That is the difference between mature and immature nations. When you call you PM a traitor what does it say about you

Us seals came into ur country, killed osama and took his body. They conducted multiple drone strikes on pakistan.
All u did was cry.
Now u will claim india is not usa. But then there have been multiple instances where the indian army has destroyed ur pickets along the loc, that is the bare minimum available in the public domain, god knows what we have actually done behind the scenes.

That entirely was a political issue - nothing military in it, or you want me to believe a few seals could not have been taken down in a cantonment? In fact OBL was never there, only his family, else the biggest trophy that the US got would have gone on display in the whole world. But not even one single pic! Anyways, on topic, India is not lucky enough to be spared on political pretexts whatsoever and the reason it is staying at bay is that precise reason and India knows that quite well

As for the rant on destroyed pickets - that doesn't deserve a reply really. Move on!

We have alots of weapons in our inventory and in testing.
Lets wait for their movement.
Indeed - fatigue gets the better of one, often.

by the way ..... all of you thanks for such a hilarious thread .... I really enjoyed .....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom