What's new

Serious threat of Indian Surgical Strikes. Sources from PM House - Saleh Zafar

What if we did the surgical strikes without crossing the LoC?
So even Pak authorities agrees terrorist camps are in there but they will protect .
Ok then good luck

We believe on eye for an eye. Use your missiles and we will use ours to destroy the places where your missiles initiated.

So even Pak authorities agrees terrorist camps are in there but they will protect .
Ok then good luck

Every inch of Pakistan is sacred to us, and gives us every right to defend it. I am at loss understanding how expressing our right to stop any intrusion has been implied by yourself as agreeing that we have any terrorist camps? Weird logic.

Your surgical strikes without crossing the LoC really cracked me up! Thanks.. I am visualizing two 5 year old kids playing across a drawn line on the floor and one slaps the other while his feet are on his part of the line and no foul is awarded since his feet didn't cross the line. Take some rest sir! :)

they might sell uranium to terrorist org and target in western american either its in Kabul or somewhere in india blast this drity bomb and then blame Pakistan.. she knows world would not tolerate. so that makes her lill nervous, but you expect anything from her..
Problem is you can detect the source from where the uranium came. If india give it then it will trace back to india.
Personally i think it is a great time for Pakistan to wage a war against india as their air force is at low moral. Most of their planes are retiring and many will be gone for up gradation and new one will come after 5 years. Lets attack now

Ok then good luck

Hurriyat leadership must be taken out one by one periodically.

Blame it on some India Nationalist Front (INF) headquartered in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.

These surgical strike reports are baseless.
Some 2 weeks ago i was travelling from Islamabad back to Peshawar , I saw some workers were repairing Motorway air strip near swabi and tarbela area. So to me it is just a propaganda with having two aims,
India is trying to divert International community and Pakistan attention from Kashmir secondly India is also trying to engage Pakistan Army so that there attention may be diverted from current political scenario.
It has happened before in shape of brutal killing of APS Shuhada at time of Imran Khan and Tahir ul qadri Darnaas (Protests) .
And if u notice a specific media group is leading this campaign again

Now India will Chickened out just like last standoff we had with them , now they will back off

Hurriyat leadership must be taken out one by one periodically.

Blame it on some India Nationalist Front (INF) headquartered in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.
Wonder why they haven't done it already. Perhaps the fear of repercussions that will follow later on is a key deciding factor

Every inch of Pakistan is sacred to us, and gives us every right to defend it. I am at loss understanding how expressing our right to stop any intrusion has been implied by yourself as agreeing that we have any terrorist camps? Weird logic.

Your surgical strikes without crossing the LoC really cracked me up! Thanks.. I am visualizing two 5 year old kids playing across a drawn line on the floor and one slaps the other while his feet are on his part of the line and no foul is awarded since his feet didn't cross the line. Take some rest sir! :)
Us seals came into ur country, killed osama and took his body. They conducted multiple drone strikes on pakistan.
All u did was cry.
Now u will claim india is not usa. But then there have been multiple instances where the indian army has destroyed ur pickets along the loc, that is the bare minimum available in the public domain, god knows what we have actually done behind the scenes.

We have alots of weapons in our inventory and in testing.
Lets wait for their movement.

India is just waiting for UN General Assembly to get over. After that heavy artillery will be move to LOC and pakistani military posts close to LOC will be destroyed.

We have alots of weapons in our inventory and in testing.
Lets wait for their movement.
Take your time no hurry...just tell me this testing and movement will not gonna take another 20 years :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom