What's new

Serious threat of Indian Surgical Strikes. Sources from PM House - Saleh Zafar

India is just waiting for UN General Assembly to get over. After that heavy artillery will be move to LOC and pakistani military posts close to LOC will be destroyed.

Hanji Hanji.

57822092.jpg

Wonder why they haven't done it already. Perhaps the fear of repercussions that will follow later on is a key deciding factor

Nope ,we are a democracy .
Our Supreme Court will fry those whoever that attempts for something like that.

Yes. Its coming. Last time we did it in Dec 2014 your PM started pissing. India stopped due to US intervention. This time no one will stop India.

lol delusional , it was our counter missile threat which made u chickened out

Your noora is raising Kashmir in UN in full potential and still you have problem with him? Raheel Sharif and Nawaz sharif are both on the same page and stop spreading hate at this time as this is the time for unity. Stop that abnormal leader of banigala instead. There are and were never any business deals of Nawaz sharif in india otherwise we would have been on our knees if you see what I mean. But the whole leader ship of PMLN is working hard for Kashmir Freedom. And any political strategy that PMLN played with India since they came to power was to gain international trust by showing them that we Pakistanis are minding our own business and fighting war against terrorism while India is busy spreading terrorism in Pakistan. We showed the world that Pakistan can go extra mile with India but we also then showed the world that look we tried but the indian agents are being captured in Baluchistan. This is called Politics not your interpretation as if PMLN has any business interests. Nawaz Sharif has taken this country on a new heights of economy and now raising voice for Kashmir.
please dont say my noora or banigala i support neither raiwind or banigala. No I just want to cast your memory back to say the swearing in of chum Moohdhi ji where despite everyone telling the fatty not to go he still went and sent sari. I take it the pulse of the masses dont count! forward to say Ufa in Russia where noora ran like a dog runs to its owner literately not even in the metaphoric sense. again master noora invited Moohdhi ji after the mofo had excreted his poison in afghanistan all very bummy chummy. Lets us not forget phoning his chummy bummy from Sri Lanka in the farse of pathankot attack well actually he gave the address of of ajmal kasab as well so lets not forget that either.

now just because to save face he has lifted his arse to go and say few words on the issue of Kashmir we should rally behind him but not forgetting master nooras old habits while at it.

Noora is a tragedy for Pakistan and with his merasi's in many institutions the country is vulnerable, when he puts his business above all and has more concern about his chum Moohdhi ji. There is NO leadership in the country its a daku raj and a abdomen and arse that keeps extending mofo.

ab to chore do yeh buchpana, ask you leader to say something in favor of Kashmir and Pakistan

Will love to get vaporized at once, rather then staying under constant threat of getting blown by terrorist's whole life.

But it won't happen anyways.
no sir in your country terrorists use pellet guns. don't worry if your not indian soldier then chances of you burned in petroleum depot is very low.

Wonder why they haven't done it already. Perhaps the fear of repercussions that will follow later on is a key deciding factor

They are well fed from both sides (Ind and pak), allowances for 5 star hotels and foreign trips, heck even petrol.

The best way to kill a movement is by corrupting their leader. They are well past their best use....err only one use left i.e. to instill fear in whatever following they are left with.

We have got a new wahabi breed to deal with now.

ab to chore do yeh buchpana, ask you leader to say something in favor of Kashmir and Pakistan
my leader is neither noora, niazi or zaleeldari or any other politician. But I am willing to bet your leader is noora! why bet its obvious.

Back
Top Bottom