What's new

Serious threat of Indian Surgical Strikes. Sources from PM House - Saleh Zafar

That entirely was a political issue - nothing military in it, or you want me to believe a few seals could not have been taken down in a cantonment? In fact OBL was never there, only his family, else the biggest trophy that the US got would have gone on display in the whole world. But not even one single pic! Anyways, on topic, India is not lucky enough to be spared on political pretexts whatsoever and the reason it is staying at bay is that precise reason and India knows that quite well

As for the rant on destroyed pickets - that doesn't deserve a reply really. Move on!

Is it? Can u imagine pakistan going to war against the us?
Even if we look at the military aspect, can u really beat us?
Do u realise in a conventional war, u can only hold us for a few days, beyond which u may not be able to due to attrition, logistics and various othee factors.
We may take more damage and may get a lot more killed, but u will not be able to win.

My leader Justin Trudeau who I voted for, but even the leader is who I did not vote for I stand by him in time of crisis
I dont become enemy of my country only because I did not like the leader. That is the difference between mature and immature nations. When you call you PM a traitor what does it say about you
so in your realm if I do not agree with master noora that makes me the enemy of the state? well unless i specifically used traitor for master noora BUT his intentions and actions are not 100% sincere with Pakistan! Does Justin Trudeau have a private business enterprise along with being a head of state? Does he have business venture with a nation whose whole purpose is to harm Canada? Is Justin not 100% committed to Canada due to conflicting views with any Canadian institution? Does Justin not regard institutional legitimacy and have his personal people appointed their to have them run the way he wants? Justins cabinet ministers his merasi who praise and read qaseeda for Justin like noora has likes of talal chaudry, abid sherali, danyal aziz, rana sana, etc etc?

as far as i am aware the answer is NO unless you will tell me otherwise!

standing by a leader in a time of crisis is great BUT that does not mean his past baggage can be overlooked? or when the crisis ends the leader will return to his old ways anyway making no change what so ever. If he is NOW so vocal on Kashmir why did he bite his tongue in front oh Moohdhi ji and not mention it then because the issue of Kashmir did not start few months back it got re ignited!!

so in your realm if I do not agree with master noora that makes me the enemy of the state? well unless i specifically used traitor for master noora BUT his intentions and actions are not 100% sincere with Pakistan! Does Justin Trudeau have a private business enterprise along with being a head of state? Does he have business venture with a nation whose whole purpose is to harm Canada? Is Justin not 100% committed to Canada due to conflicting views with any Canadian institution? Does Justin not regard institutional legitimacy and have his personal people appointed their to have them run the way he wants? Justins cabinet ministers his merasi who praise and read qaseeda for Justin like noora has likes of talal chaudry, abid sherali, danyal aziz, rana sana, etc etc?

as far as i am aware the answer is NO unless you will tell me otherwise!

standing by a leader in a time of crisis is great BUT that does not mean his past baggage can be overlooked? or when the crisis ends the leader will return to his old ways anyway making no change what so ever. If he is NOW so vocal on Kashmir why did he bite his tongue in front oh Moohdhi ji and not mention it then because the issue of Kashmir did not start few months back it got re ignited!!

sorry I did not know that in your world a leader should be immunized, neutered, stripped of wealth and business before making him a PM. enjoy your view i have no time to get into it with you

sorry I did not know that in your world a leader should be immunized, neutered, stripped of wealth and business before making him a PM. enjoy your view i have no time to get into it with you
no no this is not a timed examination that will be marked by a external auditor examiner for graduation. Take your time and answer me when ever you can, there is no pressure!

no no this is not a timed examination that will be marked by a external auditor examiner for graduation. Take your time and answer me when ever you can, there is no pressure!

answer you what, you believe your PM has business in India so we are at two different levels there is no point talking

please dont say my noora or banigala i support neither raiwind or banigala. No I just want to cast your memory back to say the swearing in of chum Moohdhi ji where despite everyone telling the fatty not to go he still went and sent sari. I take it the pulse of the masses dont count! forward to say Ufa in Russia where noora ran like a dog runs to its owner literately not even in the metaphoric sense. again master noora invited Moohdhi ji after the mofo had excreted his poison in afghanistan all very bummy chummy. Lets us not forget phoning his chummy bummy from Sri Lanka in the farse of pathankot attack well actually he gave the address of of ajmal kasab as well so lets not forget that either.

now just because to save face he has lifted his arse to go and say few words on the issue of Kashmir we should rally behind him but not forgetting master nooras old habits while at it.

hey Imran is it really you?

:enjoy: sorry he does business with Saudi.

so you flip flop too huh lol

hey Imran is it really you?

so you flip flop too huh lol
its abid sher ali no talal chaudry no danyal aziz no rana sana..........................................................

flip flop no but I have the ability to unearth noora supporter no matter how well the camouflage

Us seals came into ur country, killed osama and took his body. They conducted multiple drone strikes on pakistan.
All u did was cry.
Now u will claim india is not usa. But then there have been multiple instances where the indian army has destroyed ur pickets along the loc, that is the bare minimum available in the public domain, god knows what we have actually done behind the scenes.

First of all, we do not have an active radar system on the western border. Also the terrain there is difficult and radars can't pick the incoming helos or planes if they are flying too low. That is the reason US helos entered Pakistan airspace although i have also read some where else that ATC did pick the helos on radars but they used different call signs for entering PAS and later diverted to Abbottabad.

This is not true for the eastern border where we have 24/7 surveillance and any thing can be picked on radars. And do i have to remind you the incident where your mighty Sukhoi 30 MKI entered PAS with full weapon package and was greeted by 2 F-16's and one of them even locked it down but did not get a "GO" to shoot it down. The HUD picture was shown to some US official by then COAS Gen Kayani with a message that we could have shot the plane but didn't and there won't be a next time.

its abid sher ali no talal chaudry no danyal aziz no rana sana..........................................................

flip flop no but I have the ability to unearth noora supporter no matter how well the camouflage

and in that process you expose yourself as a Imran supporter
I would rather be daco, chor, haram khor than dumbwit like Imran.

Is it? Can u imagine pakistan going to war against the us?
Even if we look at the military aspect, can u really beat us?
Do u realise in a conventional war, u can only hold us for a few days, beyond which u may not be able to due to attrition, logistics and various othee factors.
We may take more damage and may get a lot more killed, but u will not be able to win.

Completely false. If there were any doubts that Pakistan could win a conventional or nuclear war against India then India would have attacked Pakistan long ago. Truth is that the indian military high command knows that Pakistan is years if not decades ahead in terms of high tech advanced weapons systems than what they publicly admit to. That is the reason why the indian military high command will not attack Pakistan even though we are at least 7X smaller than india.

and in that process you expose yourself as a Imran supporter
I would rather be daco, chor, haram khor than dumbwit like Imran.

imran is a adulterer as well!

never supported imran unless you can find a post of me praising him then expose me as his supporter open challenge!!! since you wont answer my questions and have reduced to doing juggat a noora speciality find my post of praising imran and you win!!

Your noora is raising Kashmir in UN in full potential and still you have problem with him? Raheel Sharif and Nawaz sharif are both on the same page and stop spreading hate at this time as this is the time for unity. Stop that abnormal leader of banigala instead. There are and were never any business deals of Nawaz sharif in india otherwise we would have been on our knees if you see what I mean. But the whole leader ship of PMLN is working hard for Kashmir Freedom. And any political strategy that PMLN played with India since they came to power was to gain international trust by showing them that we Pakistanis are minding our own business and fighting war against terrorism while India is busy spreading terrorism in Pakistan. We showed the world that Pakistan can go extra mile with India but we also then showed the world that look we tried but the indian agents are being captured in Baluchistan. This is called Politics not your interpretation as if PMLN has any business interests. Nawaz Sharif has taken this country on a new heights of economy and now raising voice for Kashmir.

Objection my Lord....

Back
Top Bottom