What's new

Serious threat of Indian Surgical Strikes. Sources from PM House - Saleh Zafar

Your noora is raising Kashmir in UN in full potential and still you have problem with him? Raheel Sharif and Nawaz sharif are both on the same page and stop spreading hate at this time as this is the time for unity. Stop that abnormal leader of banigala instead. There are and were never any business deals of Nawaz sharif in india otherwise we would have been on our knees if you see what I mean. But the whole leader ship of PMLN is working hard for Kashmir Freedom. And any political strategy that PMLN played with India since they came to power was to gain international trust by showing them that we Pakistanis are minding our own business and fighting war against terrorism while India is busy spreading terrorism in Pakistan. We showed the world that Pakistan can go extra mile with India but we also then showed the world that look we tried but the indian agents are being captured in Baluchistan. This is called Politics not your interpretation as if PMLN has any business interests. Nawaz Sharif has taken this country on a new heights of economy and now raising voice for Kashmir.

You cannot reason with Imranistan who rave like madmen. No offense to Imranistan. Their priority is Imran Khan, not Pakistan. They are willing to compromise for the sake of Imran Khan, even if it is expense of Pakistan as whole. Hopeless Imranistan.

Why look for enemy outside when there is internal enemy, PTI, that pose threat to Pakistan given PTI historical pro-stances of Indian-funded Afghan-based terrorist outfit aka TTP which Ajit Doval, in-charge of Indian NSA has personally confessed sponsoring terrorism through Afghan-based terrorist outfit aka TTP which claimed the lives of children, women, older and all kind of people. Yet, that continues to escape hopeless and traitorous Imranistan here.

First of all, we do not have an active radar system on the western border. Also the terrain there is difficult and radars can't pick the incoming helos or planes if they are flying too low. That is the reason US helos entered Pakistan airspace although i have also read some where else that ATC did pick the helos on radars but they used different call signs for entering PAS and later diverted to Abbottabad.

This is not true for the eastern border where we have 24/7 surveillance and any thing can be picked on radars. And do i have to remind you the incident where your mighty Sukhoi 30 MKI entered PAS with full weapon package and was greeted by 2 F-16's and one of them even locked it down but did not get a "GO" to shoot it down. The HUD picture was shown to some US official by then COAS Gen Kayani with a message that we could have shot the plane but didn't and there won't be a next time.

You do realise we have a full squadron of mig-29s stationed at farkhor airbase in tajikistan?

Quint is ownedby burkha dutt... didnt get why did it posted it

Will love to get vaporized at once, rather then staying under constant threat of getting blown by terrorist's whole life.

But it won't happen anyways.
Death can reach you any where....you and me have got higher probability to die accidentally in chaotic traffic situations in our densely urban populated concrete jungles as compared to getting blown by the terrorist...we have more suffered heavily from terrorist incidents as compared to India....still i get up every day with positive energy and pray to remain safe from any bad situation, and reach back home at night thanking Allah to have blessed me another day to live...another chance to do good and positive. One thing is for sure...neither you nor me is gonna vaporized by some nuclear sh@@...!! Stop watching your media channels which are begging your forces to cross LOC in order to teach us some lessons just like India did to Myanmar without even having care of millions of lives on both sides......!!!

India will never do surgical strikes.how dare they even can think of it .such incident will pose to full fledge war that India wil not like in the end ..India need to play mature otherwise it will lose it diplomatic respect on international forums

Cs2uNVNUMAARgid.jpg

There are many news running here on twitter that 20 killed on URI side of P-O-K, in a covert operation carried out by Special forces.

There are many news running here on twitter that 20 killed on URI side of P-O-K, in a covert operation carried out by Special forces.

Planted news. But I am must say a very good strategy. It is enough to fool a lot of desperate bharatis.

Factum of Azad Kashmir airspace being closed & Azad Kashmir being put on alert tells u something happened

Actually airspace of AJK is open. It is airspace of GB and Chitral that is far away from India that is closed for exercises planned weeks or even months ago.

Back
Top Bottom