What's new

Serious threat of Indian Surgical Strikes. Sources from PM House - Saleh Zafar

We need to impose curfew and check balls of every one....hhhhhhh

Obselete hardware..... maybe, but the sheer numbers are enough to overwhelm u easily.

U do realise we have more than 250 su 30 mki.... is it an obelete hardware?
Yeah I know. I don't normally waste my time for ignorant but it should probably suffice to say that just 250 planes don't make a country military power. What these will do if most, if not all, your systems are obsolete. War is not just about flying planes. It's much more than that. If you feel happy and confident with your military might, so be it. I have no objection. But your silly claims here cause waste of time and space.

Its possible it could be state leak to control emotions bcz there will be many that will believe it. We saw it here the desperation amongst some posters who were looking for some answers.

The thing is that those that want to believe it will connect many dots. The army will deny and they will say ofcourse since they can't say they violated another country. This will not go away by many as there will be believers.

Putting aside the fact that the border is manned, patrolled, checked, militarized to the teeth and under radar for any movement ( remember the interceptions especially in 2011 after obl), he is right if such camps exist then they wouldn't be so near but located very deep and well hidden and protected. So a raid where 220 casualties happened with none on the 12-18 Indian paratroopers is mind boggling.

Despite all of us giving evidence, pointing out personally seeing the barriers of motorway being removed long before uri attack and stating that high mark 2016 exercise has begun, they will ignore all this and connect dots and their emotions would wind down allowing the govt some leeway.

Maybe but don't think so its state thing.

Anyhow my point is that those that want to believe will believe no matter what.

And quite frankly after the Russian drill fiasco I just don't believe it. Every Indian on twitter saying it, analysts saying it, news and media saying it. I just have huge doubts on any news by Indian media.

Yeah I know. I don't normally waste my time for ignorant but it should probably suffice to say that just 250 planes don't make a country military power. What these will do if most, if not all, your systems are obsolete. War is not just about flying planes. It's much more than that. If you feel happy and confident with your military might, so be it. I have no objection. But your silly claims here cause waste of time and space.
It was just a glimpse of the might and only one aspect of it. If u chose to consider us obselete, please do at ur own peril

And plz do mention how u were able to get the nuke.
I had read somewhere that the first pak nuke test was in china in 1990. Plz do confirm that to me, i will my reasearch and let u know if i find the source.
Meanwhile, you just have that nuke to brag about. Anything else?

And how did India get the nuke? Did the indians invent it? Did they do it completely 100% indigenously without any foreign assistance whatsoever? If india is so far ahead than why does india purchase high tech military equipment from Russia and the West? Why can't india produce these items indigenously themselves despite having a population of over 1.3 billion people? The Chinese can. indians can't.

Last edited:
Pakistan should block Indian strike and retaliate with so much vengeance that the terrorist nation cannot think of another attempt it does the 2nd strike retaliation must be all out nuclear.

Last edited:
And how did India get the nuke? Did the indians invent it? Did they do it completely 100% indigenously without any foreign assistance whatsoever? If india is so far ahead than why does india purchase high tech military equipment from Russia and the West? Why can't india produce these items indigenously themsrlves despite having a population of over 1.3 billion people?
Because our priority was not the nuke. We did not eat grass to have a nuke.
We have built a functioning country, with the fastest growing economy.
Just imagine, u were way ahead of us till 1965, and then what happened? We focussed on poverty alleviation, education, healthcare etc which are much more useful for us than a nuke or some weapons.

Because our priority was not the nuke. We did not eat grass to have a nuke.
We have built a functioning country, with the fastest growing economy.
Just imagine, u were way ahead of us till 1965, and then what happened? We focussed on poverty alleviation, education, healthcare etc which are much more useful for us than a nuke or some weapons.

Then why the massive arm purchases from the West and Russia? If you indians are as intelligence and successful as you claim then why can't you indians produce high tech advanced weaponry like the West, Russia & China does? You have a population of over 1.3 billion people and yet still not accomplish this.

I don't see how bharat can expect ANYONE to buy the evidence they are providing.

The evidence being used is the same sort of evidence that Bharat itself had rubbished in the past as "not valid". Pakistan military on many occasions presented military equipment that is made in India and used by Indian military. But India never accepted that as "valid evidence". If anything that evidence is stronger than what is being presented in this incident. How can they expect anyone to take them seriously?

I think Pakistan done it but not for Kashmir but as a pressure tactic to stop insurgencies funded by India. How plausible is this?

Its possible it could be state leak to control emotions bcz there will be many that will believe it. We saw it here the desperation amongst some posters who were looking for some answers.

This is exactly what it is. A leak to cool down emotions of many if not all. It can be from the state or it can be from desperate fans of Modi and Indian military in Indian media. In any case it is a face saving exercise.

There are many news running here on twitter that 20 killed on URI side of P-O-K, in a covert operation carried out by Special forces.

looking at the history on Indian forces battling terrorist, it would take them three weeks to kill 20 terrorists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom