What's new

Separatist leader Asiya Andrabi booked for waving Pak flag, making anti-India speech

See if i want to prove my point doing some search ok after that effort you will simply counter claim it. So there is no need for that.

So you don't want to do research because you are afraid it will be countered? That explains your gullible beliefs in idiotic fictions, like 700,000 army in Kashmir. Ignorance is bliss. Don't read around, just believe what you already believe. Simple life for simple minds.

(Anybody with an iota of common sense would know how ridiculous that figure is. The total strength of IA is 1.1 million, divided into 14 corps. Kashmir has exactly one corps, and they too do not do counter insurgency. If you think 70% of the Indian army is in Kashmir and busy "oppressing Kashmiris", you could simply roll your tanks into the Indian hinterland and take any city you want.)

So you don't want to do research because you are afraid it will be countered? That explains your gullible beliefs in idiotic fictions, like 700,000 army in Kashmir. Ignorance is bliss. Don't read around, just believe what you already believe. Simple life for simple minds.

(Anybody with an iota of common sense would know how ridiculous that figure is. The total strength of IA is 1.1 million, divided into 14 corps. Kashmir has exactly one corps, and they too do not do counter insurgency. If you think 70% of the Indian army is in Kashmir and busy "oppressing Kashmiris", you could simply roll your tanks into the Indian hinterland and take any city you want.)
We will but we are peace loving nation, we do when we feel there is no way around. Even we don't have interest in any other city we just need our Kashmir back.

@nForce : There, now how does that feel? He demolished your long, reasoned post with just a single line. That's how smart he is. Feel like continuing to indulge him? Or have you, like me, decided to have a sympathetic chuckle about his intellectual prowess, and move on?

Hahaha.. do you think he does not realize what I just said ? He has basic idea of comprehension and that's enough for him to comprehend. It's just that one is too proud to accept it. If he has any counter argument, then he would shared that already :)

We will but we are peace loving nation, we do when we feel there is no way around. Even we don't have interest in any other city we just need our Kashmir back.
hahahah i cant stop laughing at this... when was Kashmir yours ??
from wiki -
''In 1947, after India gained independence from British rule, Jammu and Kashmir had the option to join either India or Pakistan or to remain independent[citation needed]. He originally manoeuvred to maintain his independence by playing off India and Pakistan. There was a widespread belief that rulers of the princely states, in deciding to accede to India or Pakistan, should respect the wishes of the population, but few rulers took any steps to consult on such decisions. Jammu and Kashmir was a Muslim majority state, and Pashtun tribesmen from Pakistan invaded Jammu and Kashmir with the help of Pakistan's government under the impression that Hari Singh would accede to India. Hari Singh appealed to India for help.[1] Although the Indian Prime Minister Nehru was ready to send troops, the Governor-General of India, Lord Mountbatten of Burma, advised the Maharaja to accede to India before India would send its troops. Hence, considering the emergent situation, the Maharaja signed an Instrument of Accession to the Dominion of India.''

just because kashmir has muslim majority you can force your will on it..

Its just a matter of time............

yupp waiting from last 68 years.. still counting..

hahahah i cant stop laughing at this... when was Kashmir yours ??
from wiki -
''In 1947, after India gained independence from British rule, Jammu and Kashmir had the option to join either India or Pakistan or to remain independent[citation needed]. He originally manoeuvred to maintain his independence by playing off India and Pakistan. There was a widespread belief that rulers of the princely states, in deciding to accede to India or Pakistan, should respect the wishes of the population, but few rulers took any steps to consult on such decisions. Jammu and Kashmir was a Muslim majority state, and Pashtun tribesmen from Pakistan invaded Jammu and Kashmir with the help of Pakistan's government under the impression that Hari Singh would accede to India. Hari Singh appealed to India for help.[1] Although the Indian Prime Minister Nehru was ready to send troops, the Governor-General of India, Lord Mountbatten of Burma, advised the Maharaja to accede to India before India would send its troops. Hence, considering the emergent situation, the Maharaja signed an Instrument of Accession to the Dominion of India.''

just because kashmir has muslim majority you can force your will on it..
What about Junagarh,Manavadar and Mangrol.Just cuz these states had Hindu majority population did not mean that India can force them to accede to India although these states officially declared to join Pakistan.But India did invade these 3 states by force illegally

already too much mullah brigade in Pakistan, don't need more
I'm happy with Asiya bibi propagating Pakistan in Kashmir, just to irritate the Indians, instead of actually becoming Pakistani....
actually I think Kashmir should be made an independent country....

"She" looks like a stealth ninja to me. It's pretty ridiculous how they go about doing what they do, and then hide behind an ugly looking garment. How brave. How convenient.

Back
Top Bottom