What's new

Separatist leader Asiya Andrabi booked for waving Pak flag, making anti-India speech

jammu.jpg

Sisterhood of the travelling burkhas.

Who knows she might be he..

Now, who is this Asiya Andrabi???????
Low level separatist, limited to only capable of organizing stone throwing rallies

Couple of highlights about her:
She incites Kashmiri children to wage Jihad against India while her own sons studies in Malaysia

Andrabi Seeking Indian Passport for Son Hypocrisy: Omar | Aug 18,2010

Plus 3 of her nephews were arrested in Pakistan for terror links :rofl:

Asiya Andrabi’s 3 nephews arrested in Pakistan for “terror links” - The Hindu

Guess like her other relatives, she too should move to Pakistan.

Last edited:
There are two reason first she is religious woman don't want to show her face second she is separatist leader want to hide identity to avoid arrest.
Ahh.. are you serious ? The police and the IB will know perfectly well who she is and where she lives if they want to arrest her. In fact, they will know more than what she knows about herself, trust me on that, I know a thing or two.

And religious angle I understand, but is it like being photographed without the burqa is a strict no-no ? The way human mind works, it tries to identify a person by his looks, that's why we have distinctive features, each one of us. I don't look like Wasim Akram, nor does he look like Justin Bieber. But we identify all of them by their face. You take that out of the equation, and it can be anybody!!

Reminds me of a very old novel written by the Bengali author Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay...

Ahh.. are you serious ? The police and the IB will know perfectly well who she is and where she lives if they want to arrest her. In fact, they will know more than what she knows about herself, trust me on that, I know a thing or two.

And religious angle I understand, but is it like being photographed without the burqa is a strict no-no ? The way human mind works, it tries to identify a person by his looks, that's why we have distinctive features, each one of us. I don't look like Wasim Akram, nor does he look like Justin Bieber. But we identify all of them by their face. You take that out of the equation, and it can be anybody!!

Reminds me of a very old novel written by the Bengali author Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay...
Well said, but i am not here to discuss her burqa not about how we recognize other people, Topic is totally different.

Nationalism aside, but you are being insulting towards a religion here..
I assume you are a Hindu, so am I. We don't do that....

If a religion doesn't want to be ridiculed, they should stop having ridiculous beliefs or practices. If I have a religious belief that I should dance on the streets in clown clothes on my way to work, I can't really blame others for ridiculing me and my religion.

Sisterhood of the travelling burkhas.

Who knows she might be he..

That's happened in Pakistan - supposedly pregnant women in burkhas turn out to be bearded weirdos with a potbelly.

Well said, but i am not here to discuss her burqa not about how we recognize other people, Topic is totally different.

Point noted. Let me tell you something, and you may not like it, provided you have different beliefs and ideology.

It is about Kashmir and the freedom struggle there, right ?
Well, around 10 million people are living in Indian Kashmir. If only 10% of them rise up against the govt., get out in the streets and demand for separation, then no power in the face of the Earth has the capability to hold them back, let alone India, no matter how much troops we pour into the region. And they don't even have to pick up arms for that!

Having said that, the region has been in Indian control, for almost 70 years, right ? There has been no such case of mass peoples' support to the cause, else the results would have shown much earlier, that much I can tell from my experience and understanding.
Take a look at the actual events and compare it with another example of the subcontinent, East Pakistan. That issue had massive public support and they eventually succeeded, they would have done that with or without India.
So, that's how it is. Unless there is overwhelming public support to a cause, it's a lost cause. Starting from French revolution to current date, I cannot think of any instance which is an exception to this.

If a religion doesn't want to be ridiculed, they should stop having ridiculous beliefs or practices. If I have a religious belief that I should dance on the streets in clown clothes on my way to work, I can't really blame others for ridiculing me and my religion.

That's happened in Pakistan - supposedly pregnant women in burkhas turn out to be bearded weirdos with a potbelly.
Reported.

you want us to highlight Hindu practices here .......... ???

Back
Top Bottom