What's new

Sensational last over of 3rd T20 between Pakistan and Bangladesh

The way i see it - ultimately its the umpires call but i cant see what advantage the batsman had pulling away like that unless he was genuinely not ready.
Not important. Game is over. Its been a good series and fans won.

this might clear the controversy
260259485_929086744685077_63823328417604806_n.jpg

He did refused to play the ball , but it was late back out with in the law but considering the last ball scenario it looked worse
Any bowler would have thrown the ball at the batsman's in frustration

The mind game in play was , bowler wanted to quickly throw delivery and batsmen wanted to buy some time to concentrate and relax

The low scoring nature of the game was interesting twist , as compared to Dubai , the pitches offer all sort of challenge to batsman, seems Babr Azam had most trouble adjusting to the bounce

The Bangali Fans certainly winners of the series with their hospitality

Mohammad Nawaz hit a boundary from the last ball to take Pakistan to a five-wicket win over Bangladesh in the third T20I after a final over that also saw three wickets and a six; the victory complete a 3-0 series sweep for Pakistan. There is so much debate going on about last over where Mohammad Nawaz pulled out in last moment when saw Mahmudullah bowling from behind the stamp.

I don't understand why Pakistan always convert easy chase into a last ball thriller. You literally needed 7 run per over in last 2/3 overs with 8 wickets in hands . Don't understand the inning of sarfarz to score 6 runs from 12 balls. You could have easily killed the game earlier by taking risks and hitting few boundary instead of consuming balls, getting out and then leaving it for power hitter to come and hit sixes or four in last few balls. I think Aus is best in this regards as they never give a slight chance to opponent to get back in game once they are in control of game
that last ball had more drama than the entire T20 WC
No it wasn't
Including one no ball!!! Seems like he forgot to play cricket!

Here some people were against his exclusion from T20i squad. He might be a very good person but not a good player since years. He got a huge number of chances to prove himself but failed.

We can only pray for him imagining his situation. Don't know about his work/hard work! PCB should give him last a chance
it was a good couple of matches. Last over was quite thrilling but tbh i really loved how BDs were enjoying the game from the stand. After all their minister tried to ruin this tournament but to no avail.
In 20-20 cricket, pitches should always favor the batsman. Period. Else there won't be any excitement in this form of cricket.
this might clear the controversy View attachment 796196
Ye tu ap hamare dil ki baat cheen li 🙃

Kindly support and Follow PTV News on Instagram :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom