What's new

Sensational last over of 3rd T20 between Pakistan and Bangladesh

it was a good couple of matches. Last over was quite thrilling but tbh i really loved how BDs were enjoying the game from the stand. After all their minister tried to ruin this tournament but to no avail.

Pakistan was cruising but don't know why we pick Sarfraz in 20-20 cricket when he doesn't have ability to hit big shots. He faced 11 bowls for just 6 singles in the last 4 overs, I mean WTF.....why some section of media is desperate to have him (geo tv yayha khan etc)
P.S dreadful pitches...ball doesn't come on the bat ...Australia and NZ lost to Bangladesh here just before the WC yet both of these two teams were WC finalist. This speaks volume that defeat here doesn't mean anything and this doesn't serve anyone other than bangladeshi timid batsmen and slow bowlers. Aus lost to Bang in Sept by 4-1 while NZ lost 3-0. On the other hand Pakistan won 3-0. Babar Azam got bowled twice thru inside edges which clearly suggests that ball is not coming on the bat as expected. No wonder Bangladeshis suffers badly when they play outside Bangladesh.
This pak cricket team has still lot to learn because i still see issues in team selection and sluggish attitude during flimsy situations.
what issues exactly ? seriously what issues

Last edited:
Yeah that was out- no way to spin it

Muhammadulla was a gentlemen for accepting it though....
@-=virus=-
How was that out ? do you understand cricket ?

p.s. I am even not going to the point that bowler was trying to bowl behind the umpire etc but what about the second attempt when bowler pulled off during the delivery and batsman was ready to face the ball that time ? where do you account that for ? if bowler has that right to pulled off in the last second than so as batsman ....
thats what caused confusion to nawaz but its legal for bowler to bowl behind the stamp

There is no clarity over it. Umpire can't see what bowler is doing, if he is bowling behind him. What if he chucks in his action? What if he tries to bowl under arm etc ? what if bowler tries to deliver the ball outside the range of side crease etc.

fans had great attitude but commentator were strange ..I know you want your team to win but when you are in commentary box then you should try to be a neutral by controlling your emotions and to praise opponent when they bowl well or hit well

Very biased commentary in all the matches infact i noted the same when Pakistan visited last time around. All those commentators favors bangladesh and discussing match position from Bangladesh point of view.
Rizwan is better as compared to him.
Rizwan is 100 times better than Sarfraz. Please this is not even up for the discussion. Its literally blasphemy to compare Riz with Sarfraz. Even he is way superior in behind the stumps than him.

Nawaz was out

That was way too late to pull out

Ok Mr cricketer. What about the second attempt when Mehmoodullah pulled out in the last second and Nawaz that time was ready to face the ball ? so bowler can do this batsman cant...

There is no clarity over it. Umpire can't see what bowler is doing, if he is bowling behind him. What if he chucks in his action? What if he tries to bowl under arm etc ? what if bowler tries to deliver the ball outside the range of side crease etc.
Clarity is there. you can start bowling behind stamps but cannot start bowling behind empire. Empire normally stand well behind stamp lines. I agree about pitches in Bangladesh but Nz and Australian side which played in Bangladesh was not same which played in UAE as their main players were rested. Australia also become dangerous side in ICC tournament and warner form picked momentum right time for Aus . UAE pitches were also favouring teams which were winning toss and chasing as dew made it easy for them to score even 16 runs per over in last few overs

Clarity is there. you can start bowling behind stamps but cannot start bowling behind empire. Empire normally stand well behind stamp lines. I agree about pitches in Bangladesh but Nz and Australian side which played in Bangladesh was not same which played in UAE as their main players were rested. Australia also become dangerous side in ICC tournament and warner form picked momentum right time for Aus . UAE pitches were also favouring teams which were winning toss and chasing as dew made it easy for them to score even 16 runs per over in last few overs

In 20-20 cricket, pitches should always favor the batsman. Period. Else there won't be any excitement in this form of cricket.

The ball was way behind the crease. Legal ball, however, not very sporting. The bowler was a true gentleman.

I too felt it was out and it was late for the batsman to object. But anyway, Bangladesh pulled their game up and 3rd game was neck-to-neck tight. Even halfway through I felt Bangladesh will win this match.

Would've been happy for Bangladesh to have won that. The disrespect shown by the Shaheen Afridi and Hasan Ali deserved a bigger penalty. Embarrassed me and a load of others.

Yes he did back awY but after the ball was bowled do both side of the argument have a valid point

The way i see it - ultimately its the umpires call but i cant see what advantage the batsman had pulling away like that unless he was genuinely not ready.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom