What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

Tomorrow if any of the above mentioned states moves a resolution in support of the Hindus across the border, do you think I will oppose it because it would then harm the relation with Pakistan ? Absolutely no --

Personally for me, the happiness of the Indians is much more important that any relation with any country --

The people in question are not Indians. They are sri lankans.

Speaking tamil or being hindu is not what makes one an Indian. So if the happiness of Indians is your concern, then good relation with neighbours is more important than the sentiments of sri lankan tamilians.

You appreciated his post because that fellow talked against India? am I right, BDeshi respecting Tamils?? weird.

Why can't they. After all many of their polevaulters end up in TN.

For your information, I am reading a tamil novel since yesterday called "Ponniyin Selvan" (I suggest you read it in English - it talks about how Rajaraja Chola came to power - it was his son who conquered South East Asia and Indonesia and the reason why Ramayan flourishes in these countries) having taken a mid-year break from office and more I read about it, I agree to what Bhairava posted above and that is the reason I responded.

Kalki is a genius -- 6 parts of pure enjoyment and awesomeness --

Kalki is a genius -- 6 parts of pure enjoyment and awesomeness --

I agree. And his quotings of places were spot on - This time when I was reading(completed Sivagamiyin Sabatham for umpteenth time and started Ponniyin Selvan), I was googling each place he had mentioned and found it to be very accurate.

Dude is their anyone else who is concerned about tamilian issue other then politicians,come on buddy get some life all are busy with their own problems,these politicians are playing dirty game for their vote banks,For eg.Tamilar maanadu took place few years back in TN,What was the net resulted 100s of crores rupees where looted by karunanidhi and co on the name of Tamil People and Tamil language.So dont go by the politician ,think wide as an Indian not as particular community .

Wrong - unlike other issues the Lankan tamil issue resonates across the breath of the spectrum in Tamil Nadu and the politicians are merely voicing the opinion of the people. It is by no means, a mere vote bank issue --

Many chinese and pakistanis bragged here, that their help alone was responsible for the defeat for LTTE...
But the truth is, we trained the SL army to defeat them and involved in genocide against our own tamils...

Haha... should see how many SLA and SL AF and Navy officers are studyin at our military institutions... Staff and command college Quetta,Arty school,armour school,PAF academy risalpur.......etc etc... not to forget the ship loads of weapons and ammo Pak sent to Sri Lanka each week and even PAF pilots who targetted LTTE hideout in the last battle tht doomed those terrorists..

Whenever the centre disagrees with Tamilians they cry 'secession' .

I mean what's the deal here ? Why hold the entire nation hostage ?

The centre has moved heaven and hell to appease tamilians in the past and continue to do the same to date. Yet, here we are.

Sri Lankan tamils are NOT INDIANS.

If you guys cared so much for SL Tamils you would treat them well. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Refugee camps ( made by TN ) are substandard and not even worth its weight in manure. Dont even get me started on the massive humanitarian concerns regarding their treatment and rehabilitation in TN by TN government. This is nothing but a political stunt.

Also, SL tamils killed our PM !

Palestinians are not Indians..so ask your mullahs and others to stop sympthazing with them--

Speaking tamil or being hindu is not what makes one an Indian. So if the happiness of Indians is your concern, then good relation with neighbours is more important than the sentiments of sri lankan tamilians.

By happiness of Indians, I meant the concern of Indian Tamils --

We cannot separate our feelings from those of the Lankan Tamils --

Let me be frank here,,,the identity of Indian is a recent one for us,,hardly 65 years old..but the identity of being Tamil is more than 3000 years old...so the last thing we need here is an advice from non-Tamils what should be our identity and our concern --

Fine I have already said that it is impossible to make the non-Tamils sympathize with our concerns...we dont need your sympathies -- We send 40 MPs to the Parliament and we know how to get our things done..

Idiots! Bl00dy politicians and their politics! :tdown:

No...its not "bloody politics"..its the sentiment,demand of the common people in TN --

I agree. And his quotings of places were spot on - This time when I was reading(completed Sivagamiyin Sabatham for umpteenth time and started Ponniyin Selvan), I was googling each place he had mentioned and found it to be very accurate.

Arulmolivarman is not real hero of ponniyin selvan the actual legend is Vandhiyathevan(my favorite).

Many chinese and pakistanis bragged here, that their help alone was responsible for the defeat for LTTE...But the truth is, we trained the SL army to defeat them and involved in genocide against our own tamils...

Let me get this straight ! First you flare up tensions in SL , train a terrorist outfit which brutally murders and terrorizes the Sinhalese , the whole Island goes to **** ! and now when they bounce back , suddenly there are noises of human right violations against Tamils and other bull crap !

India trained LTTE , got her prime minister and 1200 soldiers killed , seriously ! What was the point of starting this whole God damn thing ? :azn: Pakistan and China provided weapons and critical military assistance to end this menace once and for all , what did India provide ?

P.S You are not responsible for all the nationals of every single country which share any culture or language with you , stop this retarded logic which I am seeing from the start of the thread ... SL Tamils aren't Indian , if Tamils do want a separate homeland , kindly ask them to make their Eelam in TN itself and the Island of Katchatheevu was seceded by India , Ceylon controlled the island back until 1920's , whatever case is running in Indian court holds no value since the best it would be able to do is to declare the transfer illegal , not take it back because the court itself has no locus standi in the matter :azn: ...

As for Pakistani help ,

Pakistan has sent military advisers, ammunition and other equipment to Sri Lanka during previous offensives against the LTTE. Many Sri Lankan officers are trained in Pakistan. Pakistan, by supplying high-tech military equipment such as 22 Al-Khalid main battle tanks, 250,000 rounds of 60 mm, 81 mm, 120 mm and 130 mm mortar ammunition worth and 150,000 hand grenades and along with positioning of some of its highly trained army officers in Sri Lanka, played a key role in the ultimate defeat of Tamil Tigers in May 2009.[76] Back in 2000, when a LTTE offensive code-named Operation Ceaseless Waves overran Sri Lankan military positions in the north and captured the Elephant Pass Base and entered Jaffna, and it was being feared that the LTTE would run down thousands of Sri Lankan troops stationed in Jaffna, Pakistan supplied Multi-Barrel Rocket Launcher System and other high tech weaponry which halted the offensive.[76]

By happiness of Indians, I meant the concern of Indian Tamils --

We cannot separate our feelings from those of the Lankan Tamils --

Let me be frank here,,,the identity of Indian is a recent one for us,,hardly 65 years old..but the identity of being Tamil is more than 3000 years old...so the last thing we need here is an advice from non-Tamils what should be our identity and our concern --

Fine I have already said that it is impossible to make the non-Tamils sympathize with our concerns...we dont need your sympathies -- We send 40 MPs to the Parliament and we know how to get our things done..

I wasn't telling you what your identity should be. I was pointing out what being an Indian is. It is being a citizen of this country which, as you rightly say, is only 65 years old.

Speaking of sri lankan tamils, the sri lankan govt has only done what any government would do if one group tried to split the country. The sri lankan landmass is an emotive issue for the singhalese as well, they have been living there for thousands of years too - far longer than sri lankan tamils in fact. Any military would put down attempts to seceede, and that is what the present regime did. One third of their homeland was under LTTE control, if you remember.

There have been anti tamil pogroms in the past in sri lanka, and they are inexcusable. But I don't see what the present govt or military is sri lanka has done that is so bad, other than their legitimate duty.

Nope.... tamilian is my identity hw come you alienating our SL tamils who sharing our language ,culture, literature ,history and sufferings for thousands of years. Our ancestors is their ancestors and vice versa ,the only difference between us is our birth place .if you born in SL you also a tiger can you deny that? so don't discriminate them in the name of national integration .

India trained LTTE , got her prime minister and 1200 soldiers killed , seriously ! What was the point of starting this whole God damn thing ? :azn: Pakistan and China provided weapons and critical military assistance to end this menace once and for all , what did India provide ?

Which weapon Pakistan had provide.......does it was the "Weapon of Peace" urf "Nuclear bomb" :lol:

Haha... should see how many SLA and SL AF and Navy officers are studyin at our military institutions... Staff and command college Quetta,Arty school,armour school,PAF academy risalpur.......etc etc... not to forget the ship loads of weapons and ammo Pak sent to Sri Lanka each week and even PAF pilots who targetted LTTE hideout in the last battle tht doomed those terrorists..

Tell me how many are coming out from ur institutions?
Jst stop bragging...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom