What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

You can choose whatever identity you want - an identity as a tamilian, or as a south indian, or as an indian, or as an asian, or as a hindu (or whatever your religion is, if you have one). But sri lankan tamilians are not Indians, and that was my only point. Being Indian simply means being a citizen of India. No more, no less. What identity you want to assume is upto you.

They may be not -- but they are still Tamils and we hold both our identities dear...One is not more important than other --

And frankly I would probably be more at home abroad with Lankan Tamils than with Punjabis or with Assamese -- just like Punjabis may be more at home with Pakistanis abroad that with south Indians.

And we dont give a damn about sarabjeet singh or about killing of terrorist in OP blue star in golden temple or sikh riots...
Happy?
This is response to ur idiotic post...
Wow. From Indian to Indian or South to North ???

Legitimate duty ? for starters have you heard of "Mullivaikkal massacre" ?

Do you even know what started the Civil war in the first place ?

Anyway, again, I [or we Tamils] dont need lessons on what it entails being Indian from anyone -- let that be clear.

You dont sympathize with our concern, fine. It's upto you. But stop bringing in the fig of "being Indian" or "being patriotic" here. We probably know more about "being Indian" than all you people out here --

Please take them, marry them and get kids..lol...........the sooner the bacteria leave our state the better..

I didn't say anything about patriotism, and I wasn't making it an emotional issue. I was just saying what "Indian" means, and I am pretty sure it was simple and non controversial. I don't need to give you lessons on that, it is a simple fact. If there is anything wrong in my definition, point it out.

I have a question for those Tamils asking for an separate state:: Would you like to see the PLA on your newly formed nation? If yes then you are free to declare independence ,we don't care .

I didn't say anything about patriotism, and I wasn't making it an emotional issue. I was just saying what "Indian" means, and I am pretty sure it was simple and non controversial. I don't need to give you lessons on that, it is a simple fact. If there is anything wrong in my definition, point it out.

I'm saying we pretty much know what it means being Indian and we dont need to now that from others.

Dude I have said it couple of times - for non Tamils this is just a diplomatic issue -- between two neighbours...but for us, it is not ..It's more of an emotional issue than diplomatic.

So if you dont have anything other than lecturing us to stop sympathizing with Lankan Tamils, please save your energies -- we cannot stop sympthazing with them.

One Question " Since when have you developed a Two Nation theory like concept and stopped being secular ? :azn:
Yes we do , read the whole name of my country again ...
I know you do , but still its idiotic to assume that they suddenly become your duty , does the jurisdiction of India extends upto Sri Lanka now ? :no: What I said was India didn't help Sri Lankans who fought their war themselves with Pakistani and Chinese assistance , you simply stopped supporting LTTE in the end seeing what danger they were ... If you remember , Colombo repeatedly asked for weapons , training and military defense pact with India , what was the result ? :azn:

And that great help of Pakistan & China leads into a Great Human Massacre..........Pakistani & Chinese bombs are droped on innocent Childrens & Women.

then,How could India can support such Human Massacre?????

I hope you understand what you write. India is bigger than any Race in India. GOI needs to take care of Tamilians in India before it can do something about people in Lanka.
Unfortunatly you are supporting Pakistani view on Kashmir.
Your over emotions on the subject will be considered as extremism. So I request you to choose correct words and language.

If you think any race can break India. Trust me any attempt for that will only crush that race and it will be done by mighty IA which is far better than Lankan army.

HAAAAHAAA great joke. Former world power USSR can't able to hold their country united you talking about India. You can't control kashmir and NE states insurgency for many many decades. IA gng to challenge mighty tamils our population is 7.21 crores not like kashmir or NE states , LTTE is sole organization having tri forces. My forefathers ruled Indian ocean and bay of bengal long b4 SO WE ARE NOT INSECTS TO CRUSH MIND IT . You forced me to write an anti-indian post.

The Tamilian members have high concern for their ethnic brothers in SL and I can understand that...but the question is whether they have any concern for Indian Tamils in return. There is one member from Singapore here in PDF who claims to be of Tamil origin and he doesn't give a damn about India or Tamils , even to the extent of wishing for the breakup of India.

I have a question for those Tamils asking for an separate state:: Would you like to see the PLA on your newly formed nation? If yes then you are free to declare independence ,we don't care .

I dont agree to the calls for secession -- they probably were written in the heat of the moment --

But as you said, if we had been a separate nation, thats a very big IF, why do you think we will be hostile towards the Chinese ? After all they did not directly attack us anytime in our history ?

One Question " Since when have you developed a Two Nation theory like concept and stopped being secular ? :azn:
Yes we do , read the whole name of my country again ...
I know you do , but still its idiotic to assume that they suddenly become your duty , does the jurisdiction of India extends upto Sri Lanka now ? :no: What I said was India didn't help Sri Lankans who fought their war themselves with Pakistani and Chinese assistance , you simply stopped supporting LTTE in the end seeing what danger they were ... If you remember , Colombo repeatedly asked for weapons , training and military defense pact with India , what was the result ? :azn:

Read ur before post and see urself who started unwanted mudsledging...
And who provided Radars? Who serviced their ac? We gave them lot of military help before the war and training too...
When Rajiv was killed, India openly opposed LTTE, stopped support to them.. Still they defeated them in 1996-2000...
It is said Pakistani terrorist groups supplied them with shoulder fired rockets for money..
India did create LTTE, and later trained SL army against them, to massacre the tamils... Know genocide? See it in SL..

Since when asking make new country ??? And what the hell PLA has to do with it.
These tamilians aren't anti India. They are just emotional. I am surprised to read this here even I have 4/5 tamilian friends in Maharashtra. There views are different. They hate Lanka no doubt but they say Indian Tamil. Never feel tamilian Indian :

All Tamilnadu members please choose correct language as it is giving wrong signals

And that great help of Pakistan & China leads into a Great Human Massacre..........Pakistani & Chinese bombs are droped on innocent Childrens & Women.

then,How could India can support such Human Massacre?????

What great human massacre or tragedy are you talking about ? :azn: Mistaking collateral damage for deliberate and intentional killing , huh ? Shortening of war by years , Making SL peaceful once again , Wiping out a menace called LTTE , Allowing the rule of legitimate Govt of the country to continue was what we achieved , nothing better than we desired ...

Just like how you trained LTTE some decades back who brutally murdered Sinhalese :azn: ...

I'm saying we pretty much know what it means being Indian and we dont need to now that from others.

Dude I have said it couple of times - for non Tamils this is just a diplomatic issue -- between two neighbours...but for us, it is not ..It's more of an emotional issue than diplomatic.

So if you dont have anything other than lecturing us to stop sympathizing with Lankan Tamils, please save your energies -- we cannot stop sympthazing with them.

Did I tell you ANYWHERE not to sympathise with them? Stop putting words in my mouth.

All Tamilnadu members please choose correct language as it is giving wrong signals

Why should we be try to be politically correct ? Coz this is Pak site ? Like we [all Indians] give a fig to what they think about us..:lol:

Indians from all states are mature enough to understand the topic and not become insecure at the slightest notice --

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom