What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

The Tamilian members have high concern for their ethnic brothers in SL and I can understand that...but the question is whether they have any concern for Indian Tamils in return. There is one member from Singapore here in PDF who claims to be of Tamil origin and he doesn't give a damn about India or Tamils , even to the extent of wishing for the breakup of India.

I did talk with that guy.. He is banned now... He moved to singapore in 1820's when the indian nationalism was less existent...
He said , that the tamils have problems with hindi people out there, as they try to put their influence out there , not caring abbout the sentiments of the local populace... He said tamils are ancient there, and they wont allow mingling of influences.. He does share his concern with SL tamils though...
Before i could advise that guy was banned... And i dont embrace his views on india...

@Bhairava
Puttar why don't you marry a LTTE terrorist brother of yours first!

@Topic
My uncle killed at least 4 LTTE terroist during his deployment to Sri Lanka as part of the Dogra regiment.

HAAAAHAAA great joke. Former world power USSR can't able to hold their country united you talking about India. You can't control kashmir and NE states insurgency for many many decades. IA challenge mighty tamils our population is 7.21 crores not like kashmir or NE states , LTTE is sole organization having tri forces. My forefathers ruled Indian ocean and bay of bengal long b4 SO WE ARE NOT INSECTS MIND IT . You forced me to write an anti-indian post.
hahaaha hahaah great joke ??? I can do that too.
Yes you are great. Why don't you do that then ??? Trust me IA guies from TN will be first to crush such thing.

HAAAAHAAA great joke. Former world power USSR can't able to hold their country united you talking about India. You can't control kashmir and NE states insurgency for many many decades. IA challenge mighty tamils our population is 7.21 crores not like kashmir or NE states , LTTE is sole organization having tri forces. My forefathers ruled Indian ocean and bay of bengal long b4 SO WE ARE NOT INSECTS MIND IT . You forced me to write an anti-indian post.
hahaaha hahaah great joke ??? I can do that too.
Yes you are great. Why don't you do that then ??? Trust me IA guies from TN will be first to crush such thing.

HAAAAHAAA great joke. Former world power USSR can't able to hold their country united you talking about India. You can't control kashmir and NE states insurgency for many many decades. IA gng to challenge mighty tamils our population is 7.21 crores not like kashmir or NE states , LTTE is sole organization having tri forces. My forefathers ruled Indian ocean and bay of bengal long b4 SO WE ARE NOT INSECTS TO CRUSH MIND IT . You forced me to write an anti-indian post.

This is an unwanted comment bro...
If kashmir or my country is ever threatened, i will be among the ones to defend my (our) nation...
My love for this nation, and my emotions for my SL tamils are different but both equal in terms of passion..

I did talk with that guy.. He is banned now... He moved to singapore in 1820's when the indian nationalism was less existent...
He said , that the tamils have problems with hindi people out there, as they try to put their influence out there , not caring abbout the sentiments of the local populace... He said tamils are ancient there, and they wont allow mingling of influences.. He does share his concern with SL tamils though...
Before i could advise that guy was banned... And i dont embrace his views on india...

My question is why Indian Tamils should alone 'takedari' of SL Tamils..why can't SG Tamils & Malaysian Tamils(who per capita is better off than Indian Tamils) do their own part in SL.

My problem is LTTE have killed many Indians including Rajiv Gandhi in their pursuit of elam. Their hands are so dirty in blood as well as Shrilankan army . And India is bigger than any state, language, cast and religion. Today Tamilnadu is one of the most developing state because of the format of India. The nation of India has done thousands better thing for Tamils that terrorist LTTE. Though I support the theory that India could save moore Tamil lives in ultimate war against LTTE and Shrilankan army. we did our best but we as a nation could do better,

I'm saying we pretty much know what it means being Indian and we dont need to now that from others.

Dude I have said it couple of times - for non Tamils this is just a diplomatic issue -- between two neighbours...but for us, it is not ..It's more of an emotional issue than diplomatic.

So if you dont have anything other than lecturing us to stop sympathizing with Lankan Tamils, please save your energies -- we cannot stop sympthazing with them.

Nobody is asking you to but the almost maniacal insistence by some that the rest of India must follow the hardline espoused by some Tamils or that the absence of similar feeling from the rest calls for a threat of secession is neither rational nor sensible. The belief that the country must subsume its interests so as to assuage the emotions of some, no matter what the cost is simply boorish & not deserving of respect. Many members here are so quick to assail anyone else who has a different point of view, that it is now merely tiresome.

This is an unwanted comment bro...
If kashmir or my country is ever threatened, i will be among the ones to defend my (our) nation...
My love for this nation, and my emotions for my SL tamils are different but both equal in terms of passion..

I have the same emotions like you but that scumbag talked about another tamil genocide that is y I reacted in that way. You know its very difficult to remain neutral between mother land and our race genocide , wat to do.

My question is why Indian Tamils should alone 'takedari' of SL Tamils..why can't SG Tamils & Malaysian Tamils(who per capita is better off than Indian Tamils) do their own part in SL.

What can the Malaysian Tamils do when they themselves re victims of the "Bumiputra" movement there ?

And how many of them are there ? Hardly 3 million or so and what makes you so sure that they dont care about this --

What can the Malaysian Tamils do when they themselves re victims of the "Bumiputra" movement there ?

And how many of them are there ? Hardly 3 million or so and what makes you so sure that they dont care about this --

@ Neuro
Ancient Tamil kingdoms had to expand in IOR because they knew they will be spanked by kshatriyas If they dared to step in Rajasthan,Punjab,Haryana,Western UP.

We all know how ttough tamilians are,16 out of 100,000 tamils commit suicide whereas only 3 out of 100,000 tamils commit suicide!
:lol:

@Bhairava
Puttar why don't you marry a LTTE terrorist brother of yours first!

Goyyale, whom I marry should not be your concern -- those keeping the photos of terrorists - who killed much more Indians than LTTE killed - in their places of worship as martyrs should be the last ones to tell us about these things.

@ Neuro
Ancient Tamil kingdoms had to expand in IOR because they knew they will be spanked by kshatriyas If they dared to step in Rajasthan,Punjab,Haryana,Western UP.

Yeah like you spanked the Mughals, the Delhi sultans and all the marauding Afghans, Turks and Arabs by marrying your ladies to them......lmao...

@ Neuro

We all know how ttough tamilians are,16 out of 100,000 tamils commit suicide whereas only 3 out of 100,000 tamils commit suicide!
:lol:

Mugals and Asoka conquered above said regions but they never conquered TN completely decide who is brave and courageous.

I don't see Indian Tamils pushing GOI on this matter..it is also discrimination, isn't it.

I have never heard of SG or Malaysian Tamils pushing their Govt to act against SL on the Tamil issue.

Anyways my doubt arise after I saw a video of a SG Tamil abusing Indian Tamil worker on a bus. It got me thinking that suppose if the SL Tamils were well off (lets be frank SL as a small country is ahead of India in HDI & per capita income),would they have give a damn about Indian Tamils. Most probably they would have seen Indian Tamils as their uncultured country cousins aka how HK Chinese see mainlanders.

I don't see Indian Tamils pushing GOI on this matter..it is also discrimination, isn't it.

The difference is that what the Malay Tamils go through is a 'relatively less' direct discrimination and more like what Bhiyyas face in Mumbai etc....Also most of them are economically well off and even if they face discrimination in some quarters, they still can stand on their feet.

But what the Lankan Tamils faced was a direct assault on their political,social and cultural rights which threatened their cultural existence in Lanka.

I have never heard of SG or Malaysian Tamils pushing their Govt to act against SL on the Tamil issue.

Anyways my doubt arise after I saw a video of a SG Tamil abusing Indian Tamil worker on a bus. It got me thinking that suppose if the SL Tamils were well off (lets be frank SL as a small country is ahead of India in HDI & per capita income),would they have give a damn about Indian Tamils. Most probably they would have seen Indian Tamils as their uncultured country cousins aka how HK Chinese see mainlanders.

There are fools and racists everywhere -- like one poster mentioned if one heard Subramaniam swamy speaking you would think he is the brother of Rajapaksa and not a Tamil. The majority is not like that..

Back
Top Bottom