What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

This thread will not help Tamilian cause but definatly add few anti-Tamilian Indians.
Good job eveybody. Let's make others job easy by ourselves.

@bhairava
Even Mahmud of Ghazni's men were scared of us sethis and other khukrains so he instructed his generals not to cross our lands,same was the story with Taimur and Babur.

@new member
Of course I don't have anything against tamils but that doesn't mean I am going to support LTTE.
How about a civil discussion minus the bravado :whistle:

@Bhairava
Why should we bother about others?Many Hindu khukrains also joined taimurs army as he offered as immense riches.

Wow that must be a very proud moment..aint it ? Joining Taimur's army for riches....

Anyway what you did -- joining Taimur army or marrying the ladies to invaders -- is none of my concern. Similarly dont meddle in our issue.

BTW Reports have already come out in local channels that those lankans are being prepared to be sent back. Did I not tell we have a way of getting our things done ?

That's the bullcrap Congress sold the nation for its indifference and active collusion in killing the lankan Tamils.

Tamil nationalism is always there -- nationalism in the sense, we are proud of our unique identity and our culture spanning thousands of years and our identity is based on that. But that 'nationalism' never morphed into an anti-Indian sense till now and will not in the future -- unless it is prodded by senseless people like the posters here.

Tamil separatism in the name of Tamil nationalism is an active thing , u want proof for my claim check the posts by some Tamil members

Ezham war ignited the Tamil nationalism in India (its evident from the posts of some members) ...they dreamed of a Tamil nation ,But the loss of LTTE spoiled their dreams
Dravidian Nationalism was coined by Leaders like Periyar E V Ramaswamy lead to this juncture.
Periyar E. V. Ramasamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, Eezham Nationalism is a biproduct of this Periyarist Ideology of Dravidian nationalism.
But, are Tamils for that matter south Indians "Dravidians"? NO! Dravidian is a mythical? Mediterranian race and South Indians are ASI with some Australoid inputs through out eastern coasts.
So, This is a Fake Ideology which is used to Boost Tamil Nationalism and Separate Identity that Tamilnadu wants to believe in.

This same Periyarist Dravidian ideology also invests in hate for so called Aryans and Brahmins(Tamil Brahmins particularly) as Periyar believed they are the cause of all troubles.

This Dravidian ideology is imprinted on to Young generations through the past 5-6 decades of Tamilnadu educational system which spreads these Dravidian nationalism.

DMK - Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam - Dravidian party AIDMK - Dravidian party - Dravidian politics.
Vaiko like Leaders uses this nationalism and anti-North Indian/Malayali to harvest his followers.

In brief, Dravidian nationalism turned Tamilnadu into a Tribe like identification. that is, they are like a Tribe not a caste. So, You can easily See Tribal Hate for other "Tribes" eg they see "North Indians" as another Tribe, Kerala,Karnataka are all "Tribes" for them. My Tribe vs Your Tribe. Not caste system. :D

We need a powerful PM ASAP with full support of more than 75% of the elected members of parliament...

Need to get rid of this drama "gathbandhan ki sarkar" now... :sick:

Of course I don't have anything against tamils but that doesn't mean I am going to support LTTE.

Nobody is talking about LTTE per se, what about common populace, fishermen, illegal handover of Indian territory?

Tamil separatism in the name of Tamil nationalism is an active thing , u want proof for my claim check the posts by some Tamil members

So some emotional posts becomes a proof of secession.. Btw if you want to talk about separatism then talk about Khalistanis and others. I don't see Tamils in the league. period.

GOI always acting against TN and its people , GOI want to create problems in TN for a sake of diplomatic relations with SL?. Tolerance also having some sort of threshold level bear in mind.

You want me to write something??

Total rubbish. The whole country can't be held to ransom by that swindler, Karunanidhi, or the female swindler,

What are the chances that those Air Force personnel's are Tamils ethnically :unsure: :secret:

Now, Eezham Nationalism is a biproduct of this Periyarist Ideology of Dravidian nationalism.

Complete hogwash - Eezham war was a a result of the decades of social,cultural,religious,political and economic discrimiantion of the Tamils by the Sinhalese and the immediate trigger was the burning of the Jaffna library.

Dravidian Nationalism was coined by Leaders like Periyar E V Ramaswamy lead to this juncture.
Periyar E. V. Ramasamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But, are Tamils for that matter south Indians "Dravidians"? NO! Dravidian is a mythical? Mediterranian race and South Indians are ASI with some Australoid inputs through out eastern coasts.
So, This is a Fake Ideology which is used to Boost Tamil Nationalism and Separate Identity that Tamilnadu wants to believe in.

This same Periyarist Dravidian ideology also invests in hate for so called Aryans and Brahmins(Tamil Brahmins particularly) as Periyar believed they are the cause of all troubles.

This Dravidian ideology is imprinted on to Young generations through the past 5-6 decades of Tamilnadu educational system which spreads these Dravidian nationalism.

DMK - Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam - Dravidian party AIDMK - Dravidian party - Dravidian politics.
Vaiko like Leaders uses this nationalism and anti-North Indian/Malayali to harvest his followers.

any kind of ideology can be as fake as all the religions of world..

Religions were built to give separate identity to the group of people.. Why have you got no problems with that?

With whatever politics we are the second largest economy in India and one of the fastest growing. So we aint complaining.

Total rubbish. The whole country can't be held to ransom by that swindler, Karunanidhi, or the female swindler,

It is not the personal opinion of Jaya or Karuna.

They are just resonating what the common man feels on the ground -- and that is actually more passionate than what these leaders actually convey.

Why are we even fighting over this issue? The TN govt. has made a demand and too in a democratic manner. They have the right to do so as Indian citizens. This thread seems to be descending into a mud fight with people slinging mud at each other. I'm new on this forum and I can understand that I may not know many things that the other more experienced and older posters here know but I do know this much, TN's concerns are India's concerns and the Indian government must do something to address them. Similarly there seem to be some posters who are actually talking in terms of some form of racial superiority and even secession, why are we even entertaining such views? We should listen to what our brothers from TN have to say and what their stand is. If some posters continue to talk of secession then obviously that is insane but then so is saying that the IA will "crush them". We are treating each other as enemies instead of discussing each others viewpoints. There can be no doubt that the concerns of the people of TN with regard to the SL Tamils MUST be addressed and similarly everyone here must also understand that such actions must also keep the benefit of the whole nation in mind. So where is the dispute in this matter anyway?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom