What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

Guys, please do not make it Malyalees vs Tamil affair or Hindu vs Muslim..

You have not been following their post. I have. That Marxist guy literally started a bitter fight in the forum by using derogatory terms to refer Tamils.

What ever that is But its not the Concern of Tamils as its not gonna effect them Much as much as the North India... But still they Stand there as guards ... but when it comes to issues of Tamils India is not Concerned ... r u kidding me ...

Don't exaggerate now.. Tamils have strong voice and power in center but the sad part is when in ministry they involve themselves in looting public like 2 G scam and only end up making empty rhetoric in TN.. Had politicians been really honest this issue would have been a non issue today..

& Lankan Tamils have no Country to represent ... They belong to same ethic Background of ours ... If India cant protect them then what is India for... If u cant Support there Cause atleast not Train there enemy to Kill More of them...

The most India can do for them is to work with International community for their cause and up-liftment.. I don't see any military role from India's side there..

You are wrong to say there is/was no sympathy for innocent killed in Sri lanka..

I didn't see or read about any processions against the massacre outside of Tamil Nadu. Just remember that the processions in Tamil Nadu was of peaceful nature and not some secessionist call as these guys make it out to be.

The Tamils sees it Like this ... India Training Lankans to Kill more Tamils ... & thats not acceptable ... u got to respect there Concerns ... If u cant Support them against there Enemies atleast dont Train there enemies to fight against them... :angry:

Both you and Fazlu are the main Tamil haters on this forum. So I am not surprised by your stale reply.

That's quite interesting, considering, my experience with this forum is very limited. And comments on tamils-- no more than 5 posts.

You have not been following their post. I have. That Marxist guy literally started a bitter fight in the forum by using derogatory terms to refer Tamils.

He is an individual so treat him like one and I know people have and had issues with each other all through our history.. Probably the was the main reason India got ruled by others for so long..

Don't exaggerate now.. Tamils have strong voice and power in center but the sad part is when in ministry they involve themselves in looting public like 2 G scam and only end up making empty rhetoric in TN.. Had politicians been really honest this issue would have been a non issue today..

The most India can do for them is to work with International community for their cause and up-liftment.. I don't see any military role from India's side there..

read post # 169 u will understand it when some of ur Community members r Strangled in Dubai ... ur Love for Indians is reserved till ur community but not towards the People of neighboring state

Just remember that the processions in Tamil Nadu was of peaceful nature and not some secessionist call as these guys make it out to be.

Dude, I have also read some emotional posts here but they are something not to be said in public forums.. They help create=ing a wrongful perception.. I hope you will agree with that..

He is an individual so treat him like one and I know people have and had issues with each other all through our history.. Probably the was the main reason India got ruled by others for so long..

Exactly. That's why I did not hesitate to name the two individuals who I felt, have been consistently posting such stuff.

The Tamils sees it Like this ... India Training Lankans to Kill more Tamils ... & thats not acceptable ... u got to respect there Concerns ... If u cant Support them against there Enemies atleast dont Train there enemies to fight against them... :angry:

Valid concerns and to be raised with Center but why inciting people over it..

In my opinion, going public on this issue is just a display of dishonest and dirty politics..

DMK have 18 MPs in UPA..what are they doing with them??

derogatory term ? i fighted with u r guys on mulaperiyar thread ,that thread is still there go and check what derogatry comment i made ? and check the comments made by Tamils also

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...il-nadu-face-off-over-mullaperiyar-dam-3.html

derogatory term ? i fighted with u r guys on mulaperiyar thread ,that thread is still there go and check what derogatry comment i made ? and check the comments made by Tamils also

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...amil-nadu-face-off-over-mullaperiyar-dam.html

Dude, I have also read some emotional posts here but they are something not to be said in public forums.. They help create=ing a wrongful perception.. I hope you will agree with that..
A few emotional rants are just that. emotional rants. There are prejudices against every ethnicity and group in India. But one shouldn't propagate their views based on the prejudices. especially if most of those views are false and unfounded.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...il-nadu-face-off-over-mullaperiyar-dam-3.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...amil-nadu-face-off-over-mullaperiyar-dam.html

I am pretty sure you are the one who referred us as 'Pandi' the first time. and then the whole nasty fight started.

Valid concerns and to be raised with Center but why inciting people over it.. It's just a display of dishonest and dirty politics..

Have u seen the Public Support for it ... U Can ask any Tamil in this Forum if they feel for it or not... I have felt the same from which ever Tamil i have met ...

Even i felt it Politics until My Cousin Explained me the reason... then i did a Detail research on it to understand the Injustic done to Tamils by Sinhalese & the Indian Government ... i even think the killing of RG is full justified although it was right thing but though a wrong way... But some 1 had to do that ...

DMK have 18 MPs in UPA..what are they doing with them??
Now no one is Expecting anything from DMK ... DMK is the Same Bunch of Rascal who wanted a Separate Dravidanadu ... along with there mentor Periyar ...

But when ADMK was formed it was dropped to Compete with them... as ADMK was against Succession from India ... Due to overwhelming Patriotic feeling after 1962 war...

DMK & ADMK may be saying it for politics ... its similar like Kangress Crying for Poors ... But it doesnt mean the Cause is Wrong...

Have u seen the Public Support for it ... U Can ask any Tamil in this Forum if they feel for it or not... I have felt the same from which ever Tamil i have met ...

Even i felt it Politics until My Cousin Explained me the reason... then i did a Detail research on it to understand the Injustic done to Tamils by Sinhalese & the Indian Government ... i even think the killing of RG is full justified although it was right thing but though a wrong way... But some 1 had to do that ...

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth that I am not even trying to say?

When I said politics, i was not referring to any atrocities anywhere.. I was pointing to the fact that instead of talking to Center the politicians decided to go public over the issue.. I don't think it's a big deal to get what is needed but the whole act of public statement is just politically motivated..

And once again, don't argue with me without knowing what my feelings are about the killings in Sri lanka..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom