What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

Tamils Considered Pakistani its enemy Just because they r creating Problem in Northern Borders of India which they Tamil have nothing to do with... then why cant India Consider Tamils problems with Lanka when Tamils are facing similar problems in Tamilnadu Borders...

166hu6h.jpg

We have lot more SL tamils here than u have even met... Consider India training SL soldiers even in TN, imagine them training soldiers in many military camps in india....

I was talking abt sinhala officers...

On a more important note, I barely see any major news items addressing the situation of Tamils in SL these days, that is after the vote at the UN. Or perhaps my search is just lacking but could some of the posters here dig up up to date articles and news items regarding their condition and steps being taken by SL and more importantly the GOI regarding their plight? We can then discuss over such news items whether positive or negative. Thanks in advance.

Vaiko is the biggest joker in TN politics. He has a few followers moved by this passionate and theatrical speeches. The funny thing is Vaiko is not even Tamil. He is a Telugu and most of his closest aids are also Telugu. He is just playing the linguistic politics because that all he has got now. He has no political achievements other than breaking up DMK.

Apart from Vaiko, there are some other whackos like Seemanthan etc who at the drop of a hat talks about economic blockade for Kerala. After MP issue, no sooner than another dam is proposed by Kerala on the Cauveri river, they are calling for stopping lorries carrying supplies to Kerala.

Vaiko is the biggest joker in TN politics. He has a few followers moved by this passionate and theatrical speeches. The funny thing is Vaiko is not even Tamil. He is a Telugu and most of his closest aids are also Telugu. He is just playing the linguistic politics because that all he has got now. He has no political achievements other than breaking up DMK.
indeed His Speeches r Very Fiery ... even a Non-Tamil can fall for it... Got to admit it No one can Give a Speech as Good as Vaiko in India ...

On a more important note, I barely see any major news items addressing the situation of Tamils in SL these days, that is after the vote at the UN. Or perhaps my search is just lacking but could some of the posters here dig up up to date articles and news items regarding their condition and steps being taken by SL and more importantly the GOI regarding their plight? We can then discuss over such news items whether positive or negative. Thanks in advance.
There has been regular coverage of SL Tamil issues by Tamil print media. Most of these articles are very balanced , informative and free of rhetoric .

Pala dynasty..

You sort out with Sinhalese and Marathis first.. We for strategic alliance.. Why not?? We been through this struggle too.
Pala Dynasty was Assamese by origin ...

Just how stupid is the Manmohan Singh government? Why not train them in any of the freaking 27 states other than Tamil Nadu? This was a disaster waiting to happen.

Pala dynasty.. They were beleived to be from Karnatak to be exact.

Dude Karnatakans r not Tamils ... they r South Indians But not Tamils ... South Indian Come from various ethnic Back grounds ... Me from Kerala a Malayali , Karnataka r mostly Karantics Kannada, Andra pardesh Telungu ... & Tamil Nadu Tamils ...

there is vast difference between us ... likeDifference between Bengali & Bihari...

Back
Top Bottom