What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

Apart from Vaiko, there are some other whackos like Seemanthan etc who at the drop of a hat talks about economic blockade for Kerala. After MP issue, no sooner than another dam is proposed by Kerala on the Cauveri river, they are calling for stopping lorries carrying supplies to Kerala.

to be honest, what surprised me was not speeches by crazy mofos like Vaiko or by Seeman , but the propaganda by educated malayalis considered level headed by us. The over the top propaganda videos and graphics showing how 3 million mallus will perish because of TN's evil design seemed straight out of a shankar movie. Leave such craziness to us.

Dude Karnatakans r not Tamils ... they r South Indians But not Tamils ... South Indian Come from various ethnic Back grounds ... Me from Kerala a Malayali , Karnataka r mostly Karantics Kannada, Andra pardesh Telungu ... & Tamil Nadu Tamils ...

there is vast difference between us ... likeDifference between Bengali & Bihari...

Well minor differences. Even Assamese think they are different than Bengalis when we can read their script and understand their languages.

But in south Tamil Nadu is the most powerful even though they have only 7 crore people. Wat is the demographics of other states.

to be honest, what surprised me was not speeches by crazy mofos like Vaiko or by Seeman , but the propaganda by educated malayalis considered level headed by us. The over the top propaganda videos and graphics showing how 3 million mallus will perish because of TN's evil design seemed straight out of a shankar movie. Leave such craziness to us.

Like it or not thats what happens if MP dam collapses and IF Idukki dam doesn't hold that excess water..anyways I think Kerala gave tender to IIT Roorkee to study the dam break analysis.

I saw the interview with KT Thomas (our representative in the High Level Inquiry Commission on MP dam) and he assured that the dam is safe but advised against raising the water height beyond 136 feet. Now its some what the situation have calmed, but if some Tamilains push for the increase of water level, this could flare up again. Its better that status quo prevails.

And for being level headed..don't worry..Pothis shop in my city is raking in lakhs every day and thats just tip of the ice berg.

Well minor differences. Even Assamese think they are different than Bengalis when we can read their script and understand their languages.

But in south Tamil Nadu is the most powerful even though they have only 7 crore people. Wat is the demographics of other states.
Dude we dont Count Strength By Numbers ... Cozz we Consider each others Brothers ... there may be Some differences but such differences emerge in every family ...

If education is that makes a state Powerful then Kerala is the most powerful ... if Infrastructure is what makes u most Powerful then Karnataka is one ... if amount of Industrialization is Considered powerful then Tamil Nadu is Powerful ... But then there is a very Strong thing in Common with Us thats our Dedication towards Bharat & Its Unity from Kashmir to Kanyakumari from Gujarat to Arunchal Pradesh... & what makes Us very Powerful is when we Stand Together as a nation Under Tri-Colour & Identify ourself us with a Single Term called Bharatiya ... that is very Powerful a Power beyond Imagination ...

cant able to disagree with u brother.
But after the death of the rajiv ghandhi congress seen us total tamilians as their enimies.

They treat us badly. And they like to watch lankan tamilians raped and buried to death by lankans.

Hope modi comes next time:undecided:

As per your Logic...All Sikhs should also be treated badly(Indira Gandi)...Manmohan Singh is the PM..How is that. We need to stop this BS conspriracy theories and concentrate on our country(INDIA). Its their country not ours..By the way MGR, Karunanidhi and JAYALALITHA are not Tamilians..FYI...they belong to TN. This is all a political stunt. I support any government that gets rid of Terrorists...an eye for an eye be it in SL or Kashmir..its the same for me as an Indian..and by the way I am from Chennai, TN. Jai Hind.

Kerala, TN, AP and Karnataka make up South India....the language is totally different..Maybe Malayalum and Tamil speaking folks understand a little of each others language...I am from Tamil Nadu..there is no such thing as Tamil Nadu being more powerful.

Whichever state supports the Center ie PM Party becomes the most powerful for that term...I hope you understand that. Again its the hardworking people of each state that make up what is South India...And these states make only make one entity powerful that is INDIA.

The tamils(karuna,jaya) who support LTTE are traitors.Only sensilble TN POITICIANS in this regard are Subramaniam Swamy and P.Chidambaram(though they hate each other).

Dude we dont Count Strength By Numbers ... Cozz we Consider each others Brothers ... there may be Some differences but such differences emerge in every family ...

If education is that makes a state Powerful then Kerala is the most powerful ... if Infrastructure is what makes u most Powerful then Karnataka is one ... if amount of Industrialization is Considered powerful then Tamil Nadu is Powerful ... But then there is a very Strong thing in Common with Us thats our Dedication towards Bharat & Its Unity from Kashmir to Kanyakumari from Gujarat to Arunchal Pradesh... & what makes Us very Powerful is when we Stand Together as a nation Under Tri-Colour & Identify ourself us with a Single Term called Bharatiya ... that is very Powerful a Power beyond Imagination ...

ആശാനെ...... എന്തൊരു ഡയലൊഗ് ........കൊരിതരിചു പൊയി

Don't worry dude.

Most of India will support this cause. India's policy decisions should take into consideration the sentiments of the locals.

Tamils are an important part of our Indian society. We cannot simply not care about their sentiments.

@ Indian_Jigar : I understand what you are trying to convey. However, it is not possible for everyone to get over their emotions. Indian Tamil will have sentiments for Tamils worldwide. It is not necessary that they be Indians only. We have to respect that.
Your points are valid too. However, until Sri Lanka gives equal importance to Tamils, none of us should support them.

This is a matter for the central government to decide, not the local state government. If it is to be allowed, with other State parties joining Vaiko in his pro-LTTE stance, we have a serious trust deficit with the Sri Lankans state, and a serious geo-political vacuum forming which other countries will rush to fill. They are already present.

The agitation against Sri Lankans trainees is an utterly irresponsible act. It is difficult to understand how erstwhile hyper-patriots are endorsing it.

Vaiko is the biggest joker in TN politics. He has a few followers moved by this passionate and theatrical speeches. The funny thing is Vaiko is not even Tamil. He is a Telugu and most of his closest aids are also Telugu. He is just playing the linguistic politics because that all he has got now. He has no political achievements other than breaking up DMK.

I think you look like a joker here. MGR and Karunanidhi supported free tamil Eelam earlier even they made it as their parties objectives without party discrimination. Later Jayalaitha and Karunanithi forgot their objectives and played damn politics but Vaiko still showing firmness in his policies and he struggling for that. IMO he is far better than above two, you simply sitting at US and wrote random things.

Who said not to apply the same logic? Read my post #23 above.

So what are you suggesting, and where does this logic take us? Are we supposed to be intervening in the affairs of Pakistani Punjab because we ourselves have a large number of Punjabis, and therefore we have a prescriptive right to intervene wherever there are Punjabis? Or is it Hndus that you recommend that we support? There is a huge difference between the two.

If it is the first, that we intervene due to ethnic links, we must first have the mandate from those in the Punjab to represent them, to form even a very weak case. Without such a consent on their part, we have even less right to talk about the murderous situation in Pakistani Punjab than otherwise. Even with such consent, countries around the world are bound to see this looking over the fence as a worrying and illegal habit.

If it is the second, then do we accept the Two Nation Theory? Do we suggest that Hindus are socially incompatible with Muslims, and therefore the creation of Pakistan was a necessary step? Do we further accept that Pakistan has a right to lecture us whenever there is a breach of law and order and Muslims are involved, in however indirect a way?

As per your Logic...All Sikhs should also be treated badly(Indira Gandi)...Manmohan Singh is the PM..How is that. We need to stop this BS conspriracy theories and concentrate on our country(INDIA). Its their country not ours..By the way MGR, Karunanidhi and JAYALALITHA are not Tamilians..FYI...they belong to TN. This is all a political stunt. I support any government that gets rid of Terrorists...an eye for an eye be it in SL or Kashmir..its the same for me as an Indian..and by the way I am from Chennai, TN. Jai Hind.

Are you stupid? you talking about riots(sikhs) not the genocide , did our army involved in genocide in Punjab?. Just see #41 post.

This is a matter for the central government to decide, not the local state government. If it is to be allowed, with other State parties joining Vaiko in his pro-LTTE stance, we have a serious trust deficit with the Sri Lankans state, and a serious geo-political vacuum forming which other countries will rush to fill. They are already present.

The agitation against Sri Lankans trainees is an utterly irresponsible act. It is difficult to understand how erstwhile hyper-patriots are endorsing it.

Central govt. is not a dictator at first place. If Indian govt. can't give importance for our emotions means forget about TN in Indian union and enjoy with Sinhalese relationship who gng to stop you. Like Jews(after genocide) we need separate nation it can be either EELAM OR TN.

Lankans(Sinhalese) is our eternal enemy like Pakistan for India.

Back
Top Bottom