What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

Have u seen the Public Support for it ... U Can ask any Tamil in this Forum if they feel for it or not... I have felt the same from which ever Tamil i have met ...

Even i felt it Politics until My Cousin Explained me the reason... then i did a Detail research on it to understand the Injustic done to Tamils by Sinhalese & the Indian Government ... i even think the killing of RG is full justified although it was right thing but though a wrong way... But some 1 had to do that ...

Now no one is Expecting anything from DMK ... DMK is the Same Bunch of Rascal who wanted a Separate Dravidanadu ... along with there mentor Periyar ...

But when ADMK was formed it was dropped to Compete with them... as ADMK was against Succession from India ... Due to overwhelming Patriotic feeling after 1962 war...

DMK & ADMK may be saying it for politics ... its similar like Kangress Crying for Poors ... But it doesnt mean the Cause is Wrong...

Actually DMK decided to forgo their secessionist call after the 62 war. ADMK was formed much later.

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth that I am not even try to say?

When I said politics, i was referring to any atrocities anywhere.. I was pointing to the fact that instead of talking to Center the politicians decided to go public over the issue.. I don't think it's a big deal to get what is needed but the whole act of public statement is just politically motivated..

And once again, don't argue with me without knowing what my feelings are about the killings in Sri lanka..

ya ur correct I Dont whats ur Take on Tamils Issue but I definitely know it that U see no problem in Lankans Training in Chennai... :frown:

That's quite interesting, considering, my experience with this forum is very limited. And comments on tamils-- no more than 5 posts.

Just one post is enough to know your opinion. 5 is just too many.

The thread is still spiraling away into an abyss.

Nair Saab: There is indeed an insensitivity towards the SL Tamil issue, but perhaps you should look at the fact that it has just not been brought into the mainstream at the level of say an incident like the Godhra riots (news of which gripped the whole country). The whole point of this thread should be to sensitize your fellow Indians regarding this issue, to inform them where they are lacking, to listen to them where you are lacking. But to say that Tamils should not stand at the northern borders of India if the GOI is not doing enough for this situation is wholly unfair. The common people of the northern states do not run the government completely or have a monopoly over it, they are not forcing the GOI to be inactive on this matter, our parliament is well represented,

Instead the Tamils and all Indian members should build consensus among themselves and then discuss on how to ensure that the GOI heeds the voice of the people of the nation. Almost all states and regions have many of their aspirations which are neglected by the center, from Assam, Bihar, Tamil Nadu to Punjab. Our job is to ensure that the govt. at the center is able to accommodate all our voices. It is completely wrong to say that when the people of TN support the IA or are involved in its missions on the northern border then they are safeguarding the interests of Punjab or Rajasthan..making such a statement is not correct even if it is in answer to a provocation..they protect the interest of the whole nation.

My personal opinion is that the concerns and sentiments of our fellow citizens of TN have not been acknowledged and they should be acknowledged in a concrete manner. I understand what you mean when you say that we should imagine what a Tamil feels like when he sees a SL personnel being trained by a fellow Indian, BUT THE VERY IDEA THAT THE INTERESTS OF PUNJAB OR TAMIL NADU ARE SEPARATE IS UNFAIR, IN TERMS OF NATIONAL SECURITY THEY ARE THE SAME, IF TAMIL NADU (GOD FORGIVE) WAS ATTACKED TOMORROW THEN THE IA WOULD FIGHT JUST AS VALIANTLY AS IT HAS FOUGHT IN KASHMIR OR THE RAJASTHAN BORDER.

Yes the GOI has not done enough even in my opinion but to talk of secession in that case or divide the security interests of the different states of our great nation on that pretext is wholly wrong. Instead you AND I should be talking about pushing our govt. to take actions and BUILDING SOLIDARITY. CURRENTLY WE ARE DOING EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE.

Sir I am addressing you because I have read many of your post in different forums over the months before I even became a member, I mean no disrespect, you are a senior member like many other posters here and perhaps you could bring some sense of order to the forum. We cannot continue to spill vitriol at each other in the name of a democratic debate.

Actually DMK decided to forgo their secessionist call after the 62 war. ADMK was formed much later.
Ya but even then there were some Carders which Strongly Supported it till ADMK was formed & Gave Speeches constantly in public about it until they lost audience to ADMK...

a another thing that ADMK changed is attitude towards Brahmins ... DMK had made a Perception among Public that everything thats going wrong in TN was due to Evil Brahmins who r power hungry ... But when ADMK was Formed they felt it Childish & dropped it & DMK had to Follow the same...

There are a few fanatic groups lead by people like Vaiko who are waiting to show that they are more Tamils than the rest and the saviors of the Tamil people. Bringing the SL navy to train in Tamil Nadu is just insensitive and will only give undue importance to these idiots.

The thread is still spiraling away into an abyss.

Nair Sahab: There is indeed an insensitivity towards the SL Tamil issue, but perhaps you should look at the fact that it has just not been brought into the mainstream at the level of say an incident like the Godhra riots (news of which gripped the whole country). The whole point of this thread should be to sensitize your fellow Indians regarding this issue, to inform them where they are lacking, to listen to them where you are lacking. But to say that Tamils should not stand at the northern borders of India if the GOI is not doing enough for this situation is wholly unfair. The common people of the northern states do not run the government completely or have a monopoly over it, they are not forcing the GOI to be inactive on this matter, our parliament is well represented,

Instead the Tamils and all Indian members should build consensus among the themselves and then discuss on how to ensure that the GOI heeds the voice of the people of the nation. Almost all states and regions have many of their aspirations which are neglected by the center, from Assam, Bihar, Tamil Nadu to Punjab. Our job is to ensure that the govt. at the center is able to accommodate all our voices. It is completely wrong to say that when the people of TN support the IA or are involved in its missions on the northern border than they are safeguarding the interests of Punjab or Rajasthan..making such a statement is not correct even if it is in answer to a provocation..they protect the interest of the whole nation.

My personal opinion is that the concerns and sentiments of our fellow citizens of TN have not been acknowledged and they should be in concrete manner. I understand what you mean when you say that we should imagine what a Tamil feels like when he sees a SL personnel being trained by a fellow Indian, BUT THE VERY IDEA THAT THE INTERESTS OF PUNJAB OR TAMIL NADU ARE SEPARATE IS UNFAIR, IN TERMS OF NATIONAL SECURITY THEY ARE THE SAME, IF TAMIL NADU (GOD FORGIVE) WAS ATTACKED TOMORROW THEN THE IA (INCLUDING ITS NORTH INDIAN SOLDIERS) WOULD FIGHT JUST AS VALIANTLY AS IT HAS FOUGHT IN KASHMIR OR THE RAJASTHAN BORDER.

Yes the GOI has not done enough even in my opinion but to talk to secession in that case or divide the security interests of the different states of our great nation on that pretext is wholly wrong. Instead you AND I should be talking about pushing our govt. to take actions and BUILDING SOLIDARITY. CURRENTLY WE ARE DOING EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE.

Sir I am addressing you because I have read many of your post in different forums over the months before I even became a member, I mean no disrespect, you are a senior member like many other posters here and perhaps you could bring some sense of order to the forum. We cannot continue to spill vitriol at each other in the name of a democratic debate.
My Post was directed as a Argument towards who said that India has nothing to do with Tamil issue ... i see there is no reality in it... all my words r hollow in that case...

I am Hindu nationalist No one here can be more Patriotic then me about Bharat & Its Unity from Kashmir to KanyaKumari ... :smitten:

If Tamil Nadu goes then half of India goes. So mind your language guys...

There are a few fanatic groups lead by people like Vaiko who are waiting to show that they are more Tamils than the rest and the saviors of the Tamil people. Bringing the SL navy to train in Tamil Nadu is just insensitive and will only give undue importance to these idiots.

He is trying way too hard..either in the Mulla Periyar issue or the SL Tamil issue..but still can't get a seat in TN assembly. Si I don't think Tamilains are that stupid to vote for this type of a-holes.

If Tamil Nadu goes then half of India goes. So mind your language guys...

Hope some Tamil jawan in BSF reads this and takes pity on you pole vaulters and decided to shoot you in the leg.

Hope some Tamil jawan in BSF reads this and takes pity on you pole vaulters and decided to shoot you in the leg.

That's pity. You cant make it a Bengali Vs Tamil. We love Tamil people. Great king from Bengal were actually migrant from South India.

Besides we have a lots of Tamil blood in us. We are the Continue-a-tor of great dravidian nation.

Ya but even then there were some Carders which Strongly Supported it till ADMK was formed & Gave Speeches constantly in public about it until they lost audience to ADMK...

a another thing that ADMK changed is attitude towards Brahmins ... DMK had made a Perception among Public that everything thats going wrong in TN was due to Evil Brahmins who r power hungry ... But when ADMK was Formed they felt it Childish & dropped it & DMK had to Follow the same...

Thats very true. The propaganda of DMK against the brahmins was very close to the propaganda of Hitler against Jews. Not that it was entirely false but the amount of vitriol against them was kind of unfair. But the one good thing that came out of it was that it empowered a lot of the backward castes and hence made TN a lot more equal caste wise, and people also shunned outward display of their caste identity. Tamil Brahmins have been one of the highest achieving communities of India and I am glad the anti brahmin movement in TN didn't affect them too much.

Bro for the First time he had said Something with a Good intention... dont go rough on him :P

That's pity. You cant make it a Bengali Vs Tamil. We love Tamil people. Great king from Bengal were actually migrant from South India.

Besides we have a lots of Tamil blood in us. We are the Continue-a-tor of great dravidian nation.

I thought they were from Turkey.

He is trying way too hard..either in the Mulla Periyar issue or the SL Tamil issue..but still can't get a seat in TN assembly. Si I don't think Tamilains are that stupid to vote for this type of a-holes.

Vaiko is the biggest joker in TN politics. He has a few followers moved by this passionate and theatrical speeches. The funny thing is Vaiko is not even Tamil. He is a Telugu and most of his closest aids are also Telugu. He is just playing the linguistic politics because that all he has got now. He has no political achievements other than breaking up DMK.

Back
Top Bottom