What's new

Send back Sri Lankan Air Force jawans, say all parties in Tamil Nadu

IF India Cant protect Tamil interest ... better India Give Separate Land to Tamils ...

If a father cant Protect his Son just to appease his neighbor... then whats the use of Being a Part of that Family ...

U Want Tamils to Fight for the Cause of India on the Punjab , Kashmir , Gujarat , Rajasthan Border But compromise on there issues on Tamilnadu part of Indian border ...

That will not go well with me or any other Tamil... If thats called Secession then its Fully Justified ...

I fully Support Tamil Cause ...

Whenever the centre disagrees with Tamilians they cry 'secession' .

I mean what's the deal here ? Why hold the entire nation hostage ?

The centre has moved heaven and hell to appease tamilians in the past and continue to do the same to date. Yet, here we are.

Sri Lankan tamils are NOT INDIANS.

If you guys cared so much for SL Tamils you would treat them well. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Refugee camps ( made by TN ) are substandard and not even worth its weight in manure. Dont even get me started on the massive humanitarian concerns regarding their treatment and rehabilitation in TN by TN government. This is nothing but a political stunt.

Also, SL tamils killed our PM !

Stop spewing your venom against Tamils Fazlu. when was the last time you saw tamils publicly making secessionist or anti India statements or Indulge in anti-India activities? Now compare that with your malayali muslims involving in terrorism everywhere. You have no honesty discussing about the issues within your own community but do not hesitate to call us secessionist at the drop of the hat. Tamils are one of most accommodating and peaceful communities in India in spite of numerous issues and injustices. So shut your trap and stop spreading your hatred against us.

Some people here seem to be conflating the pride that Tamil people have in their culture, history and identity with some aberrant secessionist idea. The Tamil culture is indeed distinct as well as similar to the rest of the cultures and identities found in our nation but that only reinforces their importance to the Indian Union. They are equal citizens in this country. No leader in TN is demanding that India should completely cut off all contact with SL or become belligerent towards them, instead they are asking the GOI to do more which they are perfectly entitled to do. I do not remember seeing any of the Tamil posters here asking the GOI to intervene and carve out a separate state for the SL Tamil through war or to integrate them into the Indian Union, yes there might be a few members who sympathize with the LTTE but IMO they seem to agree more with the idea that something needs to be done to secure the rights of the SL Tamils.

There are also people who seem to think that such a stand is analogous to Pakistan's stand on Kashmir. Such a comparison is TOTALLY FLAWED! The Pakistani narrative has been that the Kashmiri muslims are being discriminated against so they must step in and take Kashmir to safeguard their rights, the people of TN are not saying that, they are not asking India to invade SL (perhaps there are a few who may hold that opinion), they are instead saying that GOI should not be insensitive towards their sensitivities. And these said sensitivities are not being expressed though violent means either at the moment, you won't here of the TN people hacking Lankan visitors to death or making a declaration that any Lankan caught within TN will be harmed, they are just saying that please ensure that SL armed forces personnel (who have been involved in atrocities against SL Tamils) should not be trained in TN. Others have been talking about non-issues such as the eating of beef in TN, its the prerogative of the state in question, we are after all following a federal structure.

Do u People know how it Feels to a Tamil when a Lankan Airforce personnel is Trained in India... Just Imagine how would it be if a Pakistani Airforce Personnel is trained in Punjab , Rajasthan or Gujarat...

Stop spewing your venom against Tamils Fazlu. when was the last time you saw tamils publicly making secessionist or anti India statements or Indulge in anti-India activities? Now compare that with your malayali muslims involving in terrorism everywhere. Tamils are one of most accommodating and peaceful communities in India in spite of numerous issues and injustices. So shut your trap and stop spreading your hatred against us.

Dear sir,

I am not a terrorist, nor do i support any terrorist. I do not stand up for terrorist even if they are "malayali muslim" or any other "muslim".

What other people do with their lives is not my concern. My only concern is myself and my family and how we live their lives--- as good Muslims and as good citizens of the country that I call my home --India.

Tamils Considered Pakistani its enemy Just because they r creating Problem in Northern Borders of India which they Tamil have nothing to do with... then why cant India Consider Tamils problems with Lanka when Tamils are facing similar problems in Tamilnadu Borders...

Dear sir,

I am not a terrorist, nor do i support any terrorist. I do not stand up for terrorist even if they are "malayali muslim" or any other "muslim".

What other people do with their lives is not my concern. My only concern is myself and my family and how we live their lives--- as good muslims.
You have so tactfully avoided my main criticism of you bringing up Tamil secessionism often in this forum . I asked you when you saw Tamil leaders or public going on processions or making public demands for secession ? I have great respect for Malayalis. But I am saddened to see that they have such hatred for Tamils and often indulge in false propaganda.

Tamils Considered Pakistani its enemy Just because they r creating Problem in Northern Borders of India which they Tamil have nothing to do with... then why cant India Consider Tamils problems with Lanka when Tamils are facing similar problems in Tamilnadu Borders...

That's a wrong comparison to start with, on the Northern borders the problems are created by people infiltrating over for terrorism but I am not aware that anyone infiltrating from Sri lanka for terrorism in Tamil Nadu..

Anyways, I have no sympathies for terrorists who ever they are but I do care about poor fishermen and common people who have nothing to do with politics over the matter. Unfortunately, they have been paying the price for no fault of theirs..

Stop spewing your venom against Tamils Fazlu. when was the last time you saw tamils publicly making secessionist or anti India statements or Indulge in anti-India activities? Now compare that with your malayali muslims involving in terrorism everywhere. You have no honesty discussing about the issues within your own community but do not hesitate to call us secessionist at the drop of the hat. Tamils are one of most accommodating and peaceful communities in India in spite of numerous issues and injustices. So shut your trap and stop spreading your hatred against us.

u r tamil Muslims are involved in terror also ,like palani baba ,imam ali ,and Mohammed Niaz (arrested in France)

Man, so much hate! :lol:

Don't stay here for too long else the combined hatred of all Indians will come towards you and your country!!

Btw, this kind of discussion are also part of democracy.. Reason out the issues to reach a common ground..

The whole of Indian media was jumping up and down for a single Rinkle Kumari getting converted in Pakistan. But tens and thousands of Tamils (most of them Hindus) were getting killed in SL and there is no sympathy for them outside TN. Why? Are they any less Hindus than that single Rinkle Kumari?

u r tamil Muslims are involved in terror also ,like palani baba ,imam ali ,and Mohammed Niaz (arrested in France)

Both you and Fazlu are the main Tamil haters on this forum. So I am not surprised by your stale reply.

The whole of Indian media was jumping up and down for a single Rinkle Kumari getting converted in Pakistan. But tens and thousands of Tamils (most of then Hindus) were getting killed in SL and there is no sympathy for them outside TN. Why? Are they any less Hindus than that single Rinkle Kumari?

You are wrong to say there is/was no sympathy for innocent killed in Sri lanka..

That's a wrong comparison to start with, on the Northern borders the problems are created by people infiltrating over for terrorism but I am not aware that anyone infiltrating from Sri lanka for terrorism in Tamil Nadu..

Anyways, I have no sympathies for terrorists who ever they are but I do care about poor fishermen and common people who have nothing to do with politics over the matter. Unfortunately, they have been paying the price for no fault of theirs..
What ever that is But its not the Concern of Tamils as its not gonna effect them Much as much as the North India... But still they Stand there as guards ... but when it comes to issues of Tamils India is not Concerned ... r u kidding me ...

& Lankan Tamils have no Country to represent ... They belong to same ethic Background of ours ... If India cant protect them then what is India for... If u cant Support there Cause atleast dont Train there enemy to Kill More of them...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom