What's new

Senate committee calls for ban on Indian channels

I not only fair, I am stating the truth, Boly wood has always insulted Pakistan and if u want to know let me show one such little episode, look at the fight video put up on this thread showing pakistani soldiers as cowards running away from fight, a caputured Pakistani begging Indians not to kill him and Pakistani tank gunner cannot aim at a clear target that is close enough for a blind to hit correctly. Most amusing is the fact that there are Pakistani tanks against 10 to 20 indian soldiers and having clear superiority over Indians, they just sit there not even firing their guns and advancing against rifle fire. A blatent twisting of the simple facts of war.

I did not know that the movies that u mentioned above were not based on truth, I say if u compare Indian movies those were much close to history than Indians ever has been, in Kingdom of heaven at least they showed this fact that when Muslim took Jerosalem they pardoned all and allowed whosoever wanted to stay to stay and whosoever wanted to leave was allowed peacefully to do so.

A true fact of History.

so donot talk about fairness. It would be fair if india stop stealing our water, it would be fair to talk about all existing problem by mutual respect and use fairness as a point to settle all matters amiacably.

But India has shown no interest, lately again India refused to negotiate about all mattters.

It is a shame that India wants to bring all matters to the boiling point not realizing that if war takes place now it will be catostophic for all. It is no more a number game, it is now annhilation game and easier than ever to do so. so think seriously and act fairly to difuse all problem by clear heart n mind.

So My recomendations to all Indians on this board is to stress on GOI to come to terms with new realities and negotiate all matters based on fairness.

here's an idea, next time the dirty, ******, disgusting hindu culture is shown on t.v, shut your eyes and ears and walk out of the room.

We don't watch that BS.

This is not something forced on you. Yet your people don't seem to mind watching our culture and religious traditions

like i said, nobody here is desperate to watch bogus indian dramas and films.

If your people want to watch it, let them. Nobody is strapping you in front of the t.v.

But they don't, i don't want your BS hindu propaganda polluting the minds of my young countrymen.

In fact i would say your attitude shows a reason NOT to ban the tv channels. It will teach people about the culture and traditions of others and hopefully they will become tolerant

lol, tolerance? We have tolerance, there are no religious persecutions in Pakistan against religious minorities! But that doesn't mean we should allow our children to to forget their Islamic values and start adopting shameful disgusting bollywood culture where women are striping and dancing while wearing almost nothing! Is that the kind of culture in india? if so then i feel really sad for your younger generation!

, instead of an extremist like you

lol, i'm an "extremist" because i don't want your anti Pakistan BS hindu propaganda polluting the minds of my innocent young countrymen?

Long live Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
and death to its enemies!

And how is Indian tv related to that issue?

if people can't afford enough food to feed themselves, do you think they care about nonsense indian propaganda channels? They'd rather spend that money on food!

:rofl:do u guys really think u can ban our channels ? even if u do u ppl will again start to watch our channels after u got bored of ur own programmes,u guys wont leave us even if we leave u:bunny:

:rofl:do u guys really think u can ban our channels ? even if u do u ppl will again start to watch our channels after u got bored of ur own programmes,u guys wont leave us even if we leave u:bunny:
Dude.....I was checking my channel list today. And i got surprised that in more than 70 their are only 2 Indian channels. Its happening.

:rofl: i live in Pakistan, here no one is desperate for the BS! From your posts and the posts of other indians, i can see how you are desperate to promote your gand blah in Pakistan, but sorry, we're not interested!:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Take your ****** khana back with you, we have much better things to do i life!:wave:

After Taliban influence dropped considerably in Afghanistan, Indian movies and TV Channels are a hit there as was before Taliban existed.

Anyone's guess,why?

After Taliban influence dropped considerably in Afghanistan, Indian movies and TV Channels are a hit there as was before Taliban existed.

Anyone's guess,why?

what's Afghanistan got anything to do with Pakistan? I thought this thread was about Pakistan?

you indians always derail a thread!

Last edited:
We don't watch that BS.

like i said, nobody here is desperate to watch bogus indian dramas and films
But they don't, i don't want your BS hindu propaganda polluting the minds of my young countrymen.

Then whats the problem?if no one is seeing it then there should be no problem of Hindu propaganda polluting young minds na?

lol, tolerance? We have tolerance, there are no religious persecutions in Pakistan against religious minorities! But that doesn't mean we should allow our children to to forget their Islamic values and start adopting shameful disgusting bollywood culture where women are striping and dancing while wearing almost nothing! Is that the kind of culture in india? if so then i feel really sad for your younger generation!

There are lots of muslims and christians in India who is watching these serials from the childhood and no body here i said absolutely no body here converted to Hinduism watching any TV serials..i see my younger cousins play Sri Raman and Hanuman watching these serials but still they go to church for prey..Childs mind are curious ..if they ask some doubts you should not be get angry instead you could have to explain to them the difference between the religions..all these excuses about polluting the younger minds is one who dont have the believe in his own faith.if you or any one in your country has absolute faith in his/her religion no one in the world has the power to pollute his mind...

lol, i'm an "extremist" because i don't want your anti Pakistan BS hindu propaganda polluting the minds of my innocent young countrymen?

Long live Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
and death to its enemies!

no you are extrimist because you bring religion in to a simple things like a TV serial to bash other religion and faith.it only shows your narrow mindedness.People like you make me more realise how lucky i am born in this country..educated and played with friends of different religion and had a chance to learn more about other religions too..try to learn more about other religion mate..in the end you will know the core idea of every religion is the same ..

what's Afghanistan got anything to do with Pakistan? I though this thread was about Pakistan?

you indians always derail a thread!

With due respect, yes it is about Pakistan. You should have focussed more on 'Anyone's guess, why?' this, instead of stating Indians always derail a thread. I have seen you do it numerous times.

But chill :cheers:

With due respect, yes it is about Pakistan. You should have focussed more on 'Anyone's guess, why?' this, instead of stating Indians always derail a thread. I have seen you do it numerous times.

But chill :cheers:

almost 90 percent of Afghan homes don't have television, so your judging by a minority of 10% Afghans?

nice, no wonder you people are so desperate to promote your BS, because no one is interested lol!:rofl:

almost 90 percent of Afghan homes don't have television, so your judging by a minority of 10% Afghans?

nice, no wonder you people are so desperate to promote your BS, because no one is interested lol!:rofl:

I was expecting the same response, thanks. :woot:

Then whats the problem?if no one is seeing it then there should be no problem of Hindu propaganda polluting young minds na?

Lol, i'm not the one who is desperate here, your friend here is trying to promote BS indian bollywood! Which is why i replied to him and said i don't want indian propaganda polluting the minds of my countrymen!

There are lots of muslims and christians in India who is watching these serials from the childhood and no body here i said absolutely no body here converted to Hinduism watching any TV serials

lol, please don't get me started on indian Muslims! Back in the US i knew many indian Muslims who went to Mandirs and prayed there, in Islam, it is strictly prohibited for a Muslim to worship anything or anyone other than Allah, Muslims are required to go to Mosque not Mandir! This is why i don't want indian (hindu) culture in Pakistan! But, there were some indian Muslims who followed their faith, maybe because they didn't live amongst hindus!

..i see my younger cousins play Sri Raman and Hanuman watching these serials but still they go to church for prey..Childs mind are curious ..if they ask some doubts you should not be get angry instead you could have to explain to them the difference between the religions..all these excuses about polluting the younger minds is one who dont have the believe in his own faith.if you or any one in your country has absolute faith in his/her religion no one in the world has the power to pollute his mind...

You refuted your own statement in your own post! You said a child's mind is curious, but at the same time you said if one had a strong faith he or she wouldn't become brainwashed/polluted by indian propaganda!

But you see, children are curious and they don't have a strong faith yet which makes them easy victims to lies and mind polluting BS such as bollywood! The first 5-8 years of a persons life effect how they turn out to be later on!

no you are extrimist because you bring religion in to a simple things like a TV serial to bash other religion and faith.

then in that case, bollywood and indian drama serials are also religious extremist propaganda because of the amount of hindu religion they promote! In every single hindu drama serial you will see mandirs, Kali maa, Durga maa, and all those other hindu deities being worshiped by the characters in the video! The same also applies for indian movies!

it only shows your narrow mindedness.People like you make me more realise how lucky i am born in this country.

Good for you;)

.educated and played with friends of different religion and had a chance to learn more about other religions too

Yep, and i was born in a cave where i had not contact with the outside world!

..try to learn more about other religion mate..in the end you will know the core idea of every religion is the same ..

I already know enough, but that doesn't mean mind polluting of my countrymen is ok!:no:

Back
Top Bottom