What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

Sale ki munch kat ke munh aur kala kar ke gadhe pe bitha ke Muslim area mein chor dou:devil:

Going by the footage i doubt he knew about the religion of that person ,more of an case of angry politician abusing his power.

had this been hindu/christian employee their won't be even a headline.

Sad incident, SS goes full retard at times. They need to mature as a party to be taken seriously or else they are doomed to be considered as a pain in the a$$ for political partners and common people forever.

Why are Indians on PDF even defending this communal act?

Actually this is noone of your business.
Sure it is a condemnable incident but I can understand when the OP was an Indian or anyother western nationals.
But BD and our western neighbour dont have any right to criticize us.
We Indians oppose such acts because we are secular.At least we can criticize such irresponsible goons.
But What can these BD lungians offer to their minorities ?
Give me one example of fair treatment .
Instead we have lot of examples of BDians atrocities against minorities Particularly Hindus.AllI am saying is you guys dont have any right to criticise us .The track record of BD is worse in minority protection issue.
I saw a thread of China banning the fasting of their muslim
minorities .In there guys like saw it is an internal issue of China.
Then who the hell give you the right to criticise us in our internalmatter.

"La illaha illa Anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzaalimin".

Oh Allah, save the Indian Muslims from Hindu zalims.
Oh Allah ,save the Shia Muslims from Sunni Muslims.

Last edited:
Sad incident, SS goes full retard at times. They need to mature as a party to be taken seriously or else they are doomed to be considered as a pain in the a$$ for political partners and common people forever.

Well in a civilized nation, the MPs should have gone the manager/ supervisor and complained about the bad food...but this is INDIAAAAAAA where you have to go full retard to get things heard.

So what's the big deal? Why are you making such an issue out of this Mr Munshi? Didn't get anything better to bash India with? You've come down to Chappati eating now? Jeeez!

Clutching at straws to try and show India of 1.2 billion people as being anti Muslim just because some sods forced some guy to eat a chappati?

Your posts have started getting hilarious! Not that they weren't bordering on the inane earlier.

Those people are MP`s, not some random people. And this event did cause uproars in the parliament.

This is indeed very shameful. Shiv sena is again acting in a totally retarded manner

This is a very shameful display of Indian democracy. Shiv Sena is again acting like an Indian version taliban...

SC should keep an eye on them, they are a danger to democracy.

Well in a civilized nation, the MPs should have gone the manager/ supervisor and complained about the bad food...but this is INDIAAAAAAA where you have to go full retard to get things heard.
I bet that MP didn't had any idea about that manager was a Muslim.

Shiv Sina is a terrorist organization, and it now has 17 or 25 MPs... right wingers taking over India is a bad omen !
Something must be terribly wrong with u.The above incident in the thread doesn't qualify Shiv Shena to be a terrorist organization. The MP from Shiva Sena wanted to protest about the quality of food served to them but it should be done in a dignified way.It is a question of Manners & Ethiques.What about the hardliners & extremist in yr country who r eating Pakistan like a Parasite. In front of these extremisits,Shiv shena is literally nothing,Kuch bhi Nahi.Lastly who sheltered Osama Bin Laden,the militants & extremists supported by Pakistan for some strategic depth in Kashmir & Afghanistan r bitting u in a very big way.

India, Hindu politicians force Muslim to break Ramadan fast
Some members of the Maharashtra Hindu Nationalist Shiv Sena Party were unhappy with the food consumed. They forced an employee - of the Islamic faith - to eat a chapati (flat bread).

New Delhi (AsiaNews / Agencies) - Annoyed with not having been offered "real Maharashtra food of ", a group of Shiv Sena MPS's forced an employee of the catering service to eat a chapati (flat bread). In addition to the abuse of power, their arrogance has sparked civil society protests: the man forced to eat is Muslim and was in full fasting for Ramadan.

Given the particular period , his religious affiliation was clearly displayed on a badge on his uniform. The incident occurred on July 17 in the Sadan (guest house) of the State of Maharashtra in New Delhi, but the news was only reported today.

Shrikant Shinde, one of the MPs involved, denies the allegations: "We did not force anyone to break the fast. We were just protesting against the poor service and bad food, that is all".

This version is quite different to the victim's. Arshad Zubair says the "guests" entered the kitchen, "caught me and put the chapati into my mouth. He also said he was wearing a uniform with a name tag, so everyone knew his name. "Even then they inserted chapati in my mouth which caused my fast to break on the eve of Ramzan. I was hurt with the thing they have done as religious sentiments are concerned".

Other Sadan employees report that the leader of the Shiv Sena also vandalized the office of Bipin Mallik, the representative of the Government of Maharashtra (Resident Commissioner) in New Delhi and administrator of the guest house. The man has apologized to the catering agency for the accident.

The case has sparked strong reactions across India, as the Shiv Sena is one of the oldest and most faithful allies of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the Hindu ultra-nationalist party at the helm of the central government.

The Shiv Sena ("Army of Shiva") is a nationalist party that claims the identity of the native Hindu people of Maharashtra (the Marathi). It was founded in 1966 by Bal Thackeray, a controversial figure involved - among other things - in the demolition of the Babri Masjid mosque in Ayodhya, by Hindu nationalists (1992) and in the riots between Hindus and Muslims in Mumbai (1992-1993) .

INDIA India, Hindu politicians force Muslim to break Ramadan fast - Asia News

Video Shows Shiv Sena MP Forcing Fasting Muslim to Eat - NDTV

Back
Top Bottom