What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

Why are our neighbours going ballistic here?Shouldn't they be morally consistent and follow the same policy they pursued in the case of China ban on fasting and force-feeding?
If they have suddenly developed selective amnesia,let me do the charity of reminding them-

"Internal matter of a sovereign country.Our country,our rules"

PS-the first part is especially necessary to follow when your own country is a craphole of insignificance.If your own country is guilty or has been, of severe human rights violations sanctioned by the state,like discrimination on religious or ethnic grounds,please shut up.
If it is guilty of rape-fest and genocide(sanctioned by the state or even indirectly supported by it) of half of its own country at any point of time,leave this thread immediately and sip some kool-aid to calm down your self-righteous ****************
PPS-Not supporting this act of hooliganism by the **** sena or any such acts by its ilk or even defense of this act by brainwashed people who take fairy tales too seriously,to their own detriment..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why i say u are a stupid person.

Just because of my religion u think i support akali dal??
Have u ever seen me sparring with sikh seperatists here??

I don't bring religion into matters of national importance like u,,,u have no independent thinking and i pity u really.

Spare me ur bullshit here

Did I say that you support Akali Dal? In fact, I have seen a lot of your posts raging against the Akalis. All I said was get some perspective. No need to treat all same=same when the gravitas of folly/crime committed by each of these parties are so hugely varying in scale. That you assume I would blame you with biased thinking for just being a Sikh is nothing but the sense of persecution you suffer from.

Every single of your accusations I have countered with facts. You were the one who went around spouting inanities about slavery in Hinduism to the culpability of Pragya Thakur and Col. Purohit. Just think for a while who is the unthinking fool here.

Firstly,Who the fck is he to force food into someone's mouth.Acting like low life thugs and treating people like sh!t.
Secondly,Common people have been paying and eating this shitty food in trains since long time.Why this hoopla from the MP's ?

Surely the MP may not have know his religion but what would be the reaction if someone forces beef into the mouth of a Sena worker.

How can you compare Chapati with beef? Yeah if the man was force fed pork you could make a valid comparison.

22f1859164124ddac16ad217d74cfe09185b865b862e4a6637269af7b634b25d.jpg

Did I say that you support Akali Dal? In fact, I have seen a lot of your posts raging against the Akalis. All I said was get some perspective. No need to treat all same=same when the gravitas of folly/crime committed by each of these parties are so hugely varying in scale. That you assume I would blame you with biased thinking for just being a Sikh is nothing but the sense of persecution you suffer from.

Every single of your accusations I have countered with facts. You were the one who went around spouting inanities about slavery in Hinduism to the culpability of Pragya Thakur and Col. Purohit. Just think for a while who is the unthinking fool here.

Dude i know what i am writing,,,i don't follow any propaganda like u are blindly doing here.
It takes guts to say whats fucked up is fucked up,,unfortunately u have consistently failed to show such traits in ur religion specific posts all over.

Sure many members don't agree with my posts too on many matters but i remain neutral unlike u,,i don't start supporting akalis just because sikhs were killed in 84 riots and are angry!!

U on the other hand support anything done by the hindu centric parties which is just disgusting to me.
U are a very very biased person who himself dosen't know how biased he/she really is.

And you have Muslims pisses off meter with you at pakastan ...have you ever checked your pissed off meter when Shiya, Hindu , Ahmadi , Mohazir Etc. getting killed at pakistan... what you say pissed off CHICHA...??

Disgusting and horrible, I don't consider those who do that to be Muslim.

One Muslim by name Mustafa ( A Trainer of well known School at Bangalore) raped 6 year gal kid at Bangalore in the month of Ramadan ...What you say...?

Skating teacher arrested for 6-year old girl’s rape in Bangalore school - The Times of India

@ Indian PDF guys...Please stop bringing religion into these type of act.

What do I think of that guy? He should be hanged upside down and naked.

Dude i know what i am writing,,,i don't follow any propaganda like u are blindly doing here.
It takes guts to say whats fucked up is fucked up,,unfortunately u have consistently failed to show such traits in ur religion specific posts all over.

Sure many members don't agree with my posts too on many matters but i remain neutral unlike u,,i don't start supporting akalis just because sikhs were killed in 84 riots and are angry!!

U on the other hand support anything done by the hindu centric parties which is just disgusting to me.
U are a very very biased person who himself dosen't know how biased he/she really is.

The only one doing propaganda here is you. You have no facts to go on, just some rants. Show me where I have supported attrocities or murders or goonism. Even in this case, I did say that they must face punishment if they behaved in contravention of some law.

I am not going to get into some pseudosickular shit just to please you and applaud jailing of some innocents like Pragya Thakur and Col. Purohit with out charge sheet for years on end just to mollify Muslims and mitigate their support and spawning of terrorists.

You focused on the beef bit but ignored the first two bits.Classy as always!

Bugger off !

I did not focus on the first part of your comment because I sort of agreed with it. The only illogic I found was in the second one, that is what I bought to your notice.

Now you bugger off.

That is called Selective Blindness from Pakistanis,Since their ally is Deeper than oceans, higher than mountains, and sweeter than honey, so anything is ok as long as their ally does it, but the moment India does something all hell breaks loose.

This sort of selective blindness can be noticed in middle east, They are blind 2,00000 of arabs killed by arabs in IRAQ since it's Muslim killing a Muslim, while a Kuffar ISRAEL defending itself from rocket attacks and hamas of Palestine make the blood boil of every muslims,human rights condemnations, around the world and the need to wipe out Isreal comes to the forefront.
Why am i surprised?:enjoy:

i remember sena spokesperson sanjay raut once saying that indian nukes shouldn't be wasted and they must be used on pakistan.

since then i understand their limitations .
they can't be taken seriously as a political party.

Back
Top Bottom