What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

The only one doing propaganda here is you. You have no facts to go on, just some rants. Show me where I have supported attrocities or murders or goonism. Even in this case, I did say that they must face punishment if they behaved in contravention of some law.

I am not going to get into some pseudosickular shit just to please you and applaud jailing of some innocents like Pragya Thakur and Col. Purohit with out charge sheet for years on end just to mollify Muslims and mitigate their support and spawning of terrorists.

I did not focus on the first part of your comment because I sort of agreed with it. The only illogic I found was in the second one, that is what I bought to your notice.

Now you bugger off.

Do u understand the meaning of propaganda??
Again the same stupid religious undertone,,,keep this level of talking with a stupid and gullible 5 year old's not here.

This is a defence forum,,people know whats right and whats wrong,,,ur type of comments are already seen in comment section of times of india,,,its fit there only:lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe that this unoriginal, inadequate dude is still at it :lol:

That dude seriously has some issues.
I mean i read same comments on pseudo secular blah blah blah in comment sections of all major newspapers.

Make no mistake,,there is an army of people like him,he is just a small cog in the giant propaganda machine:coffee:

India, Hindu politicians force Muslim to break Ramadan fast
Some members of the Maharashtra Hindu Nationalist Shiv Sena Party were unhappy with the food consumed. They forced an employee - of the Islamic faith - to eat a chapati (flat bread).

New Delhi (AsiaNews / Agencies) - Annoyed with not having been offered "real Maharashtra food of ", a group of Shiv Sena MPS's forced an employee of the catering service to eat a chapati (flat bread). In addition to the abuse of power, their arrogance has sparked civil society protests: the man forced to eat is Muslim and was in full fasting for Ramadan.

Given the particular period , his religious affiliation was clearly displayed on a badge on his uniform. The incident occurred on July 17 in the Sadan (guest house) of the State of Maharashtra in New Delhi, but the news was only reported today.

Shrikant Shinde, one of the MPs involved, denies the allegations: "We did not force anyone to break the fast. We were just protesting against the poor service and bad food, that is all".

This version is quite different to the victim's. Arshad Zubair says the "guests" entered the kitchen, "caught me and put the chapati into my mouth. He also said he was wearing a uniform with a name tag, so everyone knew his name. "Even then they inserted chapati in my mouth which caused my fast to break on the eve of Ramzan. I was hurt with the thing they have done as religious sentiments are concerned".

Other Sadan employees report that the leader of the Shiv Sena also vandalized the office of Bipin Mallik, the representative of the Government of Maharashtra (Resident Commissioner) in New Delhi and administrator of the guest house. The man has apologized to the catering agency for the accident.

The case has sparked strong reactions across India, as the Shiv Sena is one of the oldest and most faithful allies of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the Hindu ultra-nationalist party at the helm of the central government.

The Shiv Sena ("Army of Shiva") is a nationalist party that claims the identity of the native Hindu people of Maharashtra (the Marathi). It was founded in 1966 by Bal Thackeray, a controversial figure involved - among other things - in the demolition of the Babri Masjid mosque in Ayodhya, by Hindu nationalists (1992) and in the riots between Hindus and Muslims in Mumbai (1992-1993) .

INDIA India, Hindu politicians force Muslim to break Ramadan fast - Asia News

Video Shows Shiv Sena MP Forcing Fasting Muslim to Eat - NDTV

his fast isn't broken, because this injustice on him was inflicted forcefully by devils

Its a test of patience for Mr Arshad Zubair. Additionally, there is more to fasting than just not eating and drinking. He could have [ or may be did ] resume his fast.

I come from a city that has a significant christian population and a minority of Hindus. We don't go around force feeding them, or stopping their religious festivals. Nor do we tell them to shut off their mantras at their temples on the stereo or their church bells.

Typical bharti mentality. :disagree:

This is a physical assault on another human being in india and should be prosecuted as criminal behaviour by the indian justice system, if there is any.

I am not a fan of Shiv Sena either. But their side of the story should heard too. The secular media is hell bent on making sure Sena's story is not heard

Maamsir, Don't get your rupas in a twist. It's an open forum.

I am not a fan of Shiv Sena either. But their side of the story should heard too. The secular media is hell bent on making sure Sena's story is not heard

The media is going overboard this time around, and it's hard not to notice them giving this story a massive religious twist where there doesn't need to be one.

Do u understand the meaning of propaganda??
Again the same stupid religious undertone,,,keep this level of talking with a stupid and gullible 5 year old's not here.

This is a defence forum,,people know whats right and whats wrong,,,ur type of comments are already seen in comment section of times of india,,,its fit there only:lol::lol::lol:

That dude seriously has some issues.
I mean i read same comments on pseudo secular blah blah blah in comment sections of all major newspapers.

Make no mistake,,there is an army of people like him,he is just a small cog in the giant propaganda machine:coffee:

Okay, now I have heard everything. Yup, this is a defence forum and people know what is right and what is wrong and that is why there are people on "defence forums." People wage wars and discuss improvised weapons of mass killings because they know what is right and wrong.

Continue with your unsubstantiated rants. I should have figured there is no one at home in that head of yours.

India, Hindu politicians force Muslim to break Ramadan fast
Some members of the Maharashtra Hindu Nationalist Shiv Sena Party were unhappy with the food consumed. They forced an employee - of the Islamic faith - to eat a chapati (flat bread).

New Delhi (AsiaNews / Agencies) - Annoyed with not having been offered "real Maharashtra food of ", a group of Shiv Sena MPS's forced an employee of the catering service to eat a chapati (flat bread). In addition to the abuse of power, their arrogance has sparked civil society protests: the man forced to eat is Muslim and was in full fasting for Ramadan.

Given the particular period , his religious affiliation was clearly displayed on a badge on his uniform. The incident occurred on July 17 in the Sadan (guest house) of the State of Maharashtra in New Delhi, but the news was only reported today.

Shrikant Shinde, one of the MPs involved, denies the allegations: "We did not force anyone to break the fast. We were just protesting against the poor service and bad food, that is all".

This version is quite different to the victim's. Arshad Zubair says the "guests" entered the kitchen, "caught me and put the chapati into my mouth. He also said he was wearing a uniform with a name tag, so everyone knew his name. "Even then they inserted chapati in my mouth which caused my fast to break on the eve of Ramzan. I was hurt with the thing they have done as religious sentiments are concerned".

Other Sadan employees report that the leader of the Shiv Sena also vandalized the office of Bipin Mallik, the representative of the Government of Maharashtra (Resident Commissioner) in New Delhi and administrator of the guest house. The man has apologized to the catering agency for the accident.

The case has sparked strong reactions across India, as the Shiv Sena is one of the oldest and most faithful allies of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the Hindu ultra-nationalist party at the helm of the central government.

The Shiv Sena ("Army of Shiva") is a nationalist party that claims the identity of the native Hindu people of Maharashtra (the Marathi). It was founded in 1966 by Bal Thackeray, a controversial figure involved - among other things - in the demolition of the Babri Masjid mosque in Ayodhya, by Hindu nationalists (1992) and in the riots between Hindus and Muslims in Mumbai (1992-1993) .

INDIA India, Hindu politicians force Muslim to break Ramadan fast - Asia News

Video Shows Shiv Sena MP Forcing Fasting Muslim to Eat - NDTV
--
grow up
know the facts before commenting

Modi effect.
-get a life

So now wait for Hafiz Saeed and Co to use this for brainwashing and justifying a terrorist attack in india.

Okay, now I have heard everything. Yup, this is a defence forum and people know what is right and what is wrong and that is why there are people on "defence forums." People wage wars and discuss improvised weapons of mass killings because they know what is right and wrong.

Continue with your unsubstantiated rants. I should have figured there is no one at home in that head of yours.

another useless comment.

join some other religious forum for religion specific rants please

Maamsir, Don't get your rupas in a twist. It's an open forum.

Oh you are welcome to hoover around. Glad you are cognizant of the fact that it is an open forum. I was only pointing at the subject you were hoovering over.

There is a Pakistani member living in China & as per him this is Lie; no such thing is happening in China. Their rebuttal to this. :whistle:
I been in China for sometime, i know what pakistanis here say is not true.They think high and mighty about their ally china, but their ally imposes more visa restrictions and higher visa fees for Pakistanis than Indians.
We get a one 5 year or one year multiple entry visa.
While Pakistanis have to renew visa every 6 months and the renewal has to take place from Chinese Embassy in Pakistan not in china(They have to go back to Pakistan and again go through the process of applying of visa in embassy)
The fees for their visa is higher when compared to Indians.

So,yeah they might cover thier ally here but this is the the truth about them in China.:coffee:

BJP / Moodi and co are the best thing that could happen to India.

We wish everyone the best !
--
dont go to unganda when flight is at usa...
you are exaclty doing that...
learn the issue

fact...
issue..
Bad quality of food and mismanagement in Maharashtra sadan in Delhi (where Maharastra MP/MLA/ other people stay during govt work )
Maharashtra Sadan :: Home
what happened..
with cr of rupees spent by GOM.faculity still not 100%ready..
many people complaint about the same..
Maharashtra Sadan inauguration today | The Indian Express
The project cost escalated from Rs 52 crore to over Rs 154 crore and Somaiya claimed companies that got many of the sub-contracts belonged in part to members of the Bhujbal family.

incident ..
the rulling MPs. called IRCTC (canteen contractor ) and asked him about bad quality of food..
the ROTI was so hard that even with 2 hand its diffuclt to cut it..
this was shown to employye..
same is shown in video too

while in anager they tried to feed the same to employee..
---
real conclusion..
MPs were angry on facility and anger was came on employee of magamet /canteen .

media conclusion..
MPs ..forced MUSLIM in ramzan to eat roti...

Anger and action is still not justified by people like MPs .. even their cause and grivenace was right..
but
there was no no communal angel to it in reality...
it was coincidence that the management employee was "Indian muslim" .
Shall same tratemnt justifed for non muslim ...? no
so be human and logical rather cynical..

another useless comment.

join some other religious forum for religion specific rants please

I scare you nah. I have never asked you to leave this forum because it would not be my place, plus I am here to bring my point of view just like everyone else does. But you seem terrified of me, why is that? Scared you will have to upgrade your thinking ability or change your world view?

I been in China for sometime, i know what pakistanis here say is not true.They think high and mighty about their ally china, but their ally imposes more visa restrictions and higher visa fees for Pakistanis than Indians.
We get a one 5 year or one year multiple entry visa.
While Pakistanis have to renew visa every 6 months and the renewal has to take place from Chinese Embassy in Pakistan not in china(They have to go back to Pakistan and again go through the process of applying of visa in embassy)
The fees for their visa is higher when compared to Indians.

So,yeah they might cover thier ally here but this is the the truth about them in China.:coffee:

Also heard they have to go in packs under the guarantee of some tour operators?

Holy shit don't you have some lame youtube videos to comment on, maaamsirr? You're like the peon who won't stop talking.

Are you trying French? The correct spelling would be mademoiselle. Anyways, I love youtube videos, but I love swatting flies even more and where can you find a bunch of them than on PDF.

Terrified and me??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And that too from a religious fundoo:lol::lol::lol:

Too many emoticons I heard is a display of insecurity. Hmm, fits.

MP forced a caterer to eat a bad quality food.
[Doesn't Sound a Sensational News]

Shiv Sena MP force down a chapati into Muslim employees’ s throat during ROZA in Ramzan.
[Now that’s called a Sensational Story]

Did you here the same sensational News in ‪#‎BangloreRape‬ by SICKulars.?

A 6-year old Hindu Girl raped by A Muslim during RAMZAN.
[No this is Communal, This Sounds RSS line, let Censor it]

Back
Top Bottom