What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

Sena's version being suppressed. The MP didnt know that he was a Muslim and he wanted to make a point about bad food that was served to him. The 'Secularists' have hijacked this issue and made it look like Sena purposely did it
No one is giving it a religious color man except the Political parties and TRP hungry media jumping on it like a b!tch in heat. What people here are criticizing how MPs are acting like goons to make their point.

You're right, and that guy gets personal and talks about family etc when he (yes, it's a he, not a she) has nothing to say ... Typical Shit Sainik.

Yeah as if you do not get personal, even so far as going on making snide remarks about people's appearances. It is a she unless in your antediluvian world you have never seen a female use a computer and the internet.

Paid pracharak? Kyun bhai apne jeb se paise dethe ho kya mujhe? I was sorely waiting for your repartee to my "strong rebuttal." LOL. Bolti bund?
I have stopped replying to paid agents or people with limited mental abilities.
Only a fool can defend shiv sena on this and u are doing exactly same.

:crazy:

Yeah as if you do not get personal, even so far as going on making snide remarks about people's appearances. It is a she unless in your antediluvian world you have never seen a female use a computer and the internet.

I don't believe u are a genotypic female,,,u may be a phenotypic female though,who knows:coffee:

barbarian hindus.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:butcher::butcher:muslims:butcher::butcher:
:sniper:muslims:mamba::mamba::mamba:

'Shiv Sena should apologize. Forcibly trying to thrust a chapati into an IRCTC employee's mouth amounts to gross misconduct unbecoming of an MP who is a representative of the people.' Don't have hatred for other religions: Uddhav Thackeray

The fact that the IRCTC was Muslim and fasting does not seem important. Only that he was forced to eat is the complaint of this Hindu leader.
IRTC is not muslim, IRTC is a catering organization, probably among the largest in the world. It is a govt run organization which has taken a stand!

You yourself have quoted Uddhav Thackeray who is the leader of these MP's who wants them to apologies.

India, Hindu politicians force Muslim to break Ramadan fast
Some members of the Maharashtra Hindu Nationalist Shiv Sena Party were unhappy with the food consumed. They forced an employee - of the Islamic faith - to eat a chapati (flat bread).

New Delhi (AsiaNews / Agencies) - Annoyed with not having been offered "real Maharashtra food of ", a group of Shiv Sena MPS's forced an employee of the catering service to eat a chapati (flat bread). In addition to the abuse of power, their arrogance has sparked civil society protests: the man forced to eat is Muslim and was in full fasting for Ramadan.

Given the particular period , his religious affiliation was clearly displayed on a badge on his uniform. The incident occurred on July 17 in the Sadan (guest house) of the State of Maharashtra in New Delhi, but the news was only reported today.

Shrikant Shinde, one of the MPs involved, denies the allegations: "We did not force anyone to break the fast. We were just protesting against the poor service and bad food, that is all".

This version is quite different to the victim's. Arshad Zubair says the "guests" entered the kitchen, "caught me and put the chapati into my mouth. He also said he was wearing a uniform with a name tag, so everyone knew his name. "Even then they inserted chapati in my mouth which caused my fast to break on the eve of Ramzan. I was hurt with the thing they have done as religious sentiments are concerned".

Other Sadan employees report that the leader of the Shiv Sena also vandalized the office of Bipin Mallik, the representative of the Government of Maharashtra (Resident Commissioner) in New Delhi and administrator of the guest house. The man has apologized to the catering agency for the accident.

The case has sparked strong reactions across India, as the Shiv Sena is one of the oldest and most faithful allies of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the Hindu ultra-nationalist party at the helm of the central government.

The Shiv Sena ("Army of Shiva") is a nationalist party that claims the identity of the native Hindu people of Maharashtra (the Marathi). It was founded in 1966 by Bal Thackeray, a controversial figure involved - among other things - in the demolition of the Babri Masjid mosque in Ayodhya, by Hindu nationalists (1992) and in the riots between Hindus and Muslims in Mumbai (1992-1993) .

INDIA India, Hindu politicians force Muslim to break Ramadan fast - Asia News

Video Shows Shiv Sena MP Forcing Fasting Muslim to Eat - NDTV

One Muslim by name Mustafa ( A Trainer of well known School at Bangalore) raped 6 year gal kid at Bangalore in the month of Ramadan ...What you say...?

Skating teacher arrested for 6-year old girl’s rape in Bangalore school - The Times of India

@ Indian PDF guys...Please stop bringing religion into these type of act.

I have stopped replying to paid agents or people with limited mental abilities.
Only a fool can defend shiv sena on this and u are doing exactly same.

:crazy:

Where did I defend? I did say they must be taken to task and as far as I know the party has already issued an apology.

There are parties like Akali Dal in Punjab which supports terrorists and calls them martyrs and there are parties in WB which calls for rapes of women and yet all your ire is served for Shiv Sena which fed a chapati to a man unknowing of his religion?

I mean doc have you heard of anything called as a "sense of proportion" or is it a case of Sunny Deol ka dhai kilo hath everywhere?

Well i am confused!!! It is committed by your politicians! who by the way wants the world to think that india is a biggest democracy and yet we are hypocrites!!!
who is denying the democracy part...
they,voted... but wrong or right..u people have no right to speak to it...
our country our rule...

Considering your limited mental ability and attention span, I am sure there are not many things that can hold your interest. You are excused. Next.

One thing is for sure - you certainly can't, mr. Inadequate. Next

I don't believe u are a genotypic female,,,u may be a phenotypic female though,who knows

Yeh loh. Such sad standards of females you are used to that you have to resort to insulting women when you are not able to match their brilliance.

Where did I defend? I did say they must be taken to task and as far as I know the party has already issued an apology.

There are parties like Akali Dal in Punjab which supports terrorists and calls them martyrs and there are parties in WB which calls for rapes of women and yet all your ire is served for Shiv Sena which fed a chapati to a man unknowing of his religion?

I mean doc have you heard of anything called as a "sense of proportion" or is it a case of Sunny Deol ka dhai kilo hath everywhere?

Thats why i say u are a stupid person.

Just because of my religion u think i support akali dal??
Have u ever seen me sparring with sikh seperatists here??

I don't bring religion into matters of national importance like u,,,u have no independent thinking and i pity u really.

Yeh loh. Such sad standards of females you are used to that you have to resort to insulting women when you are not able to match their brilliance.
Spare me ur bullshit here

Firstly,Who the fck is he to force food into someone's mouth.Acting like low life thugs and treating people like sh!t.
Secondly,Common people have been paying and eating this shitty food in trains since long time.Why this hoopla from the MP's ?

Surely the MP may not have know his religion but what would be the reaction if someone forces beef into the mouth of a Sena worker.

Back
Top Bottom