What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

i don't give a crap....
what a bunch of hypocrite pakis are.... when china stopped... they said their country their rule... when Indian did it... they start crying.....
keep crying then....:confused:

Well i am confused!!! It is committed by your politicians! who by the way wants the world to think that india is a biggest democracy and yet we are hypocrites!!!

Why would you want to reward them? This is the bharti mentality that pisses off Muslims.

And you have Muslims pisses off meter with you at pakastan ...have you ever checked your pissed off meter when Shiya, Hindu , Ahmadi , Mohazir Etc. getting killed at pakistan... what you say pissed off CHICHA...??

Don't try to convince a paid pracharak.............its stupid on ur part

You're right, and that guy gets personal and talks about family etc when he (yes, it's a he, not a she) has nothing to say ... Typical Shit Sainik.

You're right, and that guy gets personal and talks about family etc when he (yes, it's a he, not a she) has nothing to say ... Typical Shit Sainik.

The problem is that these guys don't know shit about defence,,,never post on any defence matters!!
Then what is their purpose here on a defence forum??

I am simply confused,,,there are a lot of guys on pakistani side too like this fellow who are here just to promote their religion / ideology

The SS is a rogue party meant for thugs, extremists, pseudo-religious chutiyas, and a couple of jobless pricks who get swayed by the words of their ugly, vernac masters - I shall does my displeasure for such scum as much as I can. Don't BS, fake woman. Barring a few leaders and nuances in their individual outlook, if you were to shuffle a random bunch of politicians and then view them afresh, you'd know that's it's all the same shyte. So much for your understanding of politics.

Sorry, your parents wasted all that money on your non-education. If all politicians are the same, then you should agree that democracy is a hoax and should be dismantled. Next time do not go around boasting and taking pride in India being a democracy. That would at least not add hypocrisy to the list of gifts you are blessed with.

Hahahahahahahaha stop, man. I'm too lazy to, so don't bore me... don't have much time for you today, unfortunately.

Okay. Chaddo, mitti pao.

Sena's version being suppressed. The MP didnt know that he was a Muslim and he wanted to make a point about bad food that was served to him. The 'Secularists' have hijacked this issue and made it look like Sena purposely did it

Sorry, your parents wasted all that money on your non-education. If all politicians are the same, then you should agree that democracy is a hoax and should be dismantled. Next time do not go around boasting and taking pride in India being a democracy. That would at least not add hypocrisy to the list of gifts you are blessed with.

Damn, you're even more boring than I thought. cya!

The problem is that these guys don't know shit about defence,,,never post on any defence matters!!
Then what is their purpose here on a defence forum??

I am simply confused,,,there are a lot of guys on pakistani side too like this fellow who are here just to promote their religion / ideology

We are posting about defence of human rights.

We are posting about defence of human rights.

Man did i even quote u??
Bai limit hundi aa kisse gal di,,,as u can see i don't differentiate a sikh,muslim,hindu or christian extremist.
So spare me ur wise thoughts please.

The sooner these nincompoops on both sides of the border realise than religion gets them nowhere, the better off we will all be. Bunch of monkeys.

Damn, you're even more boring than I thought. cya!

Considering your limited mental ability and attention span, I am sure there are not many things that can hold your interest. You are excused. Next.

The sooner these nincompoops on both sides of the border realise than religion gets them nowhere, the better off we will all be. Bunch of monkeys.

Sadly they will not.
Some are very well paid i guess.

But some are downright stupid:lol::lol::lol:

Don't try to convince a paid pracharak.............its stupid on ur part

Paid pracharak? Kyun bhai apne jeb se paise dethe ho kya mujhe? I was sorely waiting for your repartee to my "strong rebuttal." LOL. Bolti bund?

Back
Top Bottom