What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

Typical bharti mentality.:disagree:

Typical pak mentality. Never fails to piss off those who come with the message of peace, and then accuse others of
inciting violence. I think you should go and see how Hindus/Christians are treated in pakistan before commenting on
muslims in India.

This is called looking the other way when your house is on fire.

Congratulations to SS ! :yahoo:

This is what happens when uneducated/semi-educated peasants from dingy shakhaas become members of the government. Disgusting.

Of course, rare exceptions exist.

With the crores he's made, why can't Uddhav go see Bombay's best orthodontist?

You know there is a limit to how superficial one can be. Freddie Mercury made millions of dollars and was a heartthrob for millions across the globe and yet never bother about his buck toothed appearance. Here were people are being force fed chapatis you are concerned about Uddhav's teeth. LOL.

Typical pak mentality. Never fails to piss off those who come with the message of peace, and then accuse others of
inciting violence. I think you should go and see how Hindus/Christians are treated in pakistan before commenting on
muslims in India.

This is called looking the other way when your house is on fire.

Congratulations to SS ! :yahoo:

I come from a city that has a significant christian population and a minority of Hindus. We don't go around force feeding them, or stopping their religious festivals. Nor do we tell them to shut off their mantras at their temples on the stereo or their church bells.

Typical bharti mentality. :disagree:

Oops Sena did it again ...
Shiv-Sena-president.jpg

You know there is a limit to how superficial one can be. Freddie Mercury made millions of dollars and was a heartthrob for millions across the globe and yet never bother about his buck toothed appearance. Here were people are being force fed chapatis you are concerned about Uddhav's teeth. LOL.

Fine, I get it. You have the hots for udhav; pardon me

P.s: Freddy mercury was awesome, while Udhav is a typical arrogant POS chimp.

Pakistani MP's are corrupt and have their own cooks. Problem solved mother yaar.

I Admit yr honesty that yr MP's r corrupt & so the Indian ones.Recently I came across a youtube video of Shahbaz's sharief daughter misbehaving with a employee of a Bakery. In another incident,a airport staffer was badly beaten by a Provincial minister from yr country.

It is not the question of having a cooks but behaviour,manners & ethics,Got it

Fine, I get it. You have the hots for udhav; pardon me

LOL. Why would I have hots for Uddhav when you are the one commenting on his appearance. I never spent so much time looking at his photos to realize that.

i don't give a crap....
what a bunch of hypocrite pakis are.... when china stopped... they said their country their rule... when Indian did it... they start crying.....
keep crying then....:confused:

LOL. Why would I have hots for Uddhav when you are the one commenting on his appearance. I never spent so much time looking at his photos to realize that.

One look at that asshole waiting for his son some evenings outside school was enough to cement his horrendous appearance in my head for all eternity. :lol: Relax bro, and do what you came here to do i.e defend the party of vernacs and thugs. I can't be engaging with ..... Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom