What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

Yeah right..... This MP understands it perfectly infact he demonstrated it...:coffee:
Common Guys SS Invited Media So they Can see there Protest Against Food Serving in the Maharastra Bhawan to the Mp's For Political Reason As Elections Are coming But It Backfires :D:D:D

The MP looks like a goon. No wonder he is so careless.

Indians need not be so sensitive. Things like this do happen. There was this incident of an electoral candidate in a by-elections in Sindh. The concerned person a PPP woman by name of Waheeda Shah was hauled to court, had to apologize and was disqualified. What really matters is how such events are handled by the state.

that is why 86 % personal of subcontinent demanded for their own homeland pakistan ... strong will migrated .. weak willed stayed .. now the have to accept the treatment they get by their fellow indians

Common Guys SS Invited Media So they Can see there Protest Against Food Serving in the Maharastra Bhawan to the Mp's For Political Reason As Elections Are coming But It Backfires :D:D:D
An excellent approach to win votes ... i must say :)

that is why 86 % personal of subcontinent demanded for their own homeland pakistan ... strong will migrated .. weak willed stayed .. now the have to accept the treatment they get by their fellow indians
Can i repeat you the Words of Maulana or you are Being So Sarcastic Here:sick::sick::sick:

save2.png

He said he respects all religions and added, "I even attend roza/iftar parties."

long time no see.....
nice observation though,,,this particular incident further validates two nation theory:disagree:,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom