What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

They should serve marathi crappy food?

Hello it is not the question of serving crappy food,it is all about behaviour & good manners.The MP from Shiv Sena should have protested politely in a dignified & qualified manner over the quality of food served to them. Had he done this correctly,it would not have created a big issue out of it

Muslim guy was not wearing his name plate. MP didn't knew he was a muslim, retarded media is giving this issue a communal touch as always.

Please keep your comments limited to the specific politicians only. Do not talk about all Marathi politicians. If you have any analytical abilities you would know of all the big states, Maharashtra is the one state that has voted for ''national'' parties more often than any other. Unless you are a victim of sensationalist media, you can see that easily verifiable data and not generalise.

I wonder which part of india you are from ...
And your point is????

From another perspective - Parliament doesn't entitle its members to make people eat like this, does it?. Muslims or non-Muslims, fasting or not fasting the act at the part of MP is absolutely unparliamentary. Responsibility of law makers becomes double, what this bad-mannered MP can deliver to the parliament, an institution that makes laws?
Thats exactly what I said. We know how the MPs are across both sides of the border. There is no justification for physical action. Please read my Original Post again.

@Indrani

looks like ur favourite shiv sena is at it again,,,i am expecting some strong counters:lol::lol::lol:

On the topic,,these guys have gone totally nuts,,are they stupid not to realize that muslims are 15-20% of this country??
Wtf is wrong with these stupid fucks??

Muslim guy was not wearing his name plate. MP didn't knew he was a muslim, retarded media is giving this issue a communal touch as always.

Victoryji, Forget the communal angle,my only concern is that the Shiv Shena MP should have protested in a dignified manner over the quality of food served to them. One should not forget these MP's r representing the ppl of Maharashtra.What if the guy was a HIndu or a Christian instead of Muslim,would it be acceptable to Indians.He may be a MP,but that doesn't give him a free ticket to do whatever he likes.Religion doesn't count but manners,behaviour.On the part of media to give this issue a communal is completley wrong.

Victoryji, Forget the communal angle,my only concern is that the Shiv Shena MP should have protested in a dignified manner over the quality of food served to them. One should not forget these MP's r representing the ppl of Maharashtra.What if the guy was a HIndu or a Christian instead of Muslim,would it be acceptable to Indians.He may be a MP,but that doesn't give him a free ticket to do whatever he likes.Religion doesn't count but manners,behaviour.On the part of media to give this issue a communal is completley wrong.
He apologized

Watching the Video of this in incident on News Channel: The moment the person told he is Fasting, Shiv Sena's Goon MP stopped..Big Issue has been made of nothing. Aur Media bhi - aag may ghee dal rahi hai.....MP has already apologised, Media & others should cut this crap - Mitti Paoo. :angry:

Do not generalise. I'm tired of everyone due to our retarded media equating all marathis with a few goons of Shivsena / MNS.
He apologized

Thats not enough man,,,its not even due to him being a muslim.
How can u shove a chapati in mouth of any person just like that??

Damn these guys are uber stupid i would say

This chapati dry. You eat it mother yaar. Jai Hanuman!
bhang chad gayi tainu pher lagda:lol::lol:

and owaisi vs shukla is on ABP now, lol media gone full retard

This chapati dry. You eat it mother yaar. Jai Hanuman!

Whether it is dry chapati,NAAN,stale or oily,my only concern is that the Shiv Shena MP should have protested in a dignified manner over the quality of food served to them.What about Pakistan MP's,are all polite & dignified.

The level of concern that has suddenly propped up. My dear OP and few participants could show they same when China force feeds its people

Look at the difference, whole IRTC stopped sending food to Sena Bhavan as a protest, they have to come out and apologies and i guess a criminal complain would be filled against them.

So dear @MBI Munshi India isn't intolerant, it has a minority of idiots that occupy majority is some countries

Had this incident happened with person from nonsecular community; Media would have not even aired it....Now its busy Running Media Trails....:sick:

Back
Top Bottom