What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

The difference between our countries is that this act will have consequences for him and that our people and media are not silent or proud about it.
well u havent seen our media .. it is totally free .. ur is government controlled

Whether it is dry chapati,NAAN,stale or oily,my only concern is that the Shiv Shena MP should have protested in a dignified manner over the quality of food served to them.What about Pakistan MP's,are all polite & dignified.
He was making fun of Indian accent. Ignore him... :D

This thread actually highlights how the Indian establishment has acted with fury, both on a state and federal level. The people are genuinely disgusted, as are our resident posters on here. Sena, like many members have said are filth.

Had this incident happened with person from nonsecular community; Media would have not even aired it....Now its busy Running Media Trails....:sick:

I don't think so,,u are taking it too far dude.
Just imagine a muslim mp doing this with a hindu worker on a fast or something.

There would have been consequences dude

well u havent seen our media .. it is totally free .. ur is government controlled

All these years on Defence. Pk; I learnt that your media is Western stooge : US, Jews etc control it.. I can back it with 100's of Posts....:p:

Whether it is dry chapati,NAAN,stale or oily,my only concern is that the Shiv Shena MP should have protested in a dignified manner over the quality of food served to them.What about Pakistan MP's,are all polite & dignified.

Pakistani MP's are corrupt and have their own cooks. Problem solved mother yaar.

Shiv Sena again manages to embarrass our democracy. :mad:

Someone should force these fu**ers some beef down their throats
Shameful display and unacceptable for a MP.

Why would you want to reward them? This is the bharti mentality that pisses off Muslims.

Shiv Sena again manages to embarrass our democracy. :mad:

Someone should force these fu**ers some beef down their throats
Shameful display and unacceptable for a MP.

They already eat all kinds of non-veg behind the curtain...they don't stop at chicken, mutton.

Why would you want to reward them? This is the bharti mentality that pisses off Muslims.

Yeah...Bharti mentality which is only non-muslim country to have said "Hindu Muslim bhai bhai" and for that we
got terrorism, bombings, etc. etc. This is the kind of pakistani mentality that forces
me to side with what SS did.

Pakistani MP's are corrupt and have their own cooks. Problem solved mother yaar.
Indian MPs are no different.
& this MP has to be sacked for doing this act. Every one should respect other's faith & Religion.

Yeah...Bharti mentality which is only non-muslim country to have said "Hindu Muslim bhai bhai" and for that we got terrorism, bombings, etc. etc. This is the kind of pakistani mentality that forces
me to side with what SS did.

Typical bharti mentality.:disagree:

@Indrani

looks like ur favourite shiv sena is at it again,,,i am expecting some strong counters:lol::lol::lol:

On the topic,,these guys have gone totally nuts,,are they stupid not to realize that muslims are 15-20% of this country??
Wtf is wrong with these stupid fucks??

It was a case of overbearing rowdyism rather than religious discrimination. I doubt they realized the man was fasting. Let the country's law apply on them and let them get punished for it. Having said that making someone eat chapati also does not look like much of bullying compared to how inventive people can get.

Imagine that, making someone eat a chapati. LOL.

I don't think so,,u are taking it too far dude.
Just imagine a muslim mp doing this with a hindu worker on a fast or something.

There would have been consequences dude

Koi consequence nahi hote - Yeah jo drama hai sirf Secular Votes key liye ho raha hai....Shiv Sena MP should be punished for his act but Media & Political Parties have made this issue Communal - which it isn't...

Back
Top Bottom