What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

3oif7t.jpg

IRTC is not muslim, IRTC is a catering organization, probably among the largest in the world. It is a govt run organization which has taken a stand!

You yourself have quoted Uddhav Thackeray who is the leader of these MP's who wants them to apologies.

The victim is Muslim and that is not the issue. This is now just an issue of a government employee being abused but a communal issue as well.

@newdelhinsa your post was shameful and I am sure no respectable Indian shares your hypocrite views.
being a big worthy democracy with multiple faiths and ethnicity means you lead by example and not quite the examples of countries that have bad human rights record and autocratic governments. what happens in China or Pakistan is no excuse or justification.

if your mentality is shared by a large Indian community then you will only help those who want to see a disintegrated and polarized Indian society. something which will by 5 times worse than what we are experiencing at the moment.

French? Go back to elementary school French class, you faux woman. Not only are you a crook, but also delusional to the highest degree :lol:

Why would I be interested in French class. I just thought you were struggling with some basic vocabulary and helped you out. Now I am a crook? Kyun, I stole your Polo, huh? Delusional? Hey I am not the one pretending to be Indian David Hasselhoff and waiting for the Indian Pamela Anderson equivalent to show up on Bombay's beach.

Well my bharti friend, we have already found out the ban on Ramadan in China is false according to a Pakistani member on the forum that is currently living in China.

Yeah late start believing random anonymous posters on PDF instead of several established news agencies.

Same culture all over the sub continent. MPs act like kings and princes.

Also heard they have to go in packs under the guarantee of some tour operators?
Not that i heard of them going in some packs, but They are very closely monitored by plain clothes policemen or Intelligence units.
Their places of worship(mostly a big hall converted into prayer room) is monitored 24/7 .
They are not allowed to use Speakers or shout for Azaan.
Many such restrictions exist and if he is a bearded muslim you are sure to find atleast 1 or 2 people from police following them from a distance.
Muslims are supposed to report every 6 months to police for debriefing.Which is not the case for us.
In my experience,Chinese people are comfortable renting indians apartments since they consider everyone from bet they muslim, christian,hindu from India as Yintu(Term for India in chinese).
While they hesitate to rent if they see bearded muslims.

Its a case of sex change surgery gone wrong i think,,,we must not be harsh on this pseudo-lady:lol:

Mate, let's not stoop to his level, please. Although I think that it's best that he continues to live in his world of delusion where he thinks he makes a difference. :)

Mate, let's not stoop to his level, please. Although I think that it's best that he continues to live in his world of delusion where he thinks he makes a difference. :)

Oops this display of sanctimoniousness was a real tear jerker.

Back
Top Bottom