What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

I was responding to indocaribs allegation that we Pakistanis ignored china's ban on fasting.

I am not sure if Pakistanis had same the response there, they are making in this thread

Last edited:
Not that i heard of them going in some packs, but They are very closely monitored by plain clothes policemen or Intelligence units.
Their places of worship(mostly a big hall converted into prayer room) is monitored 24/7 .
They are not allowed to use Speakers or shout for Azaan.
Many such restrictions exist and if he is a bearded muslim you are sure to find atleast 1 or 2 people from police following them from a distance.
Muslims are supposed to report every 6 months to police for debriefing.Which is not the case for us.
In my experience,Chinese people are comfortable renting indians apartments since they consider everyone from bet they muslim, christian,hindu from India as Yintu(Term for India in chinese).
While they hesitate to rent if they see bearded muslims.

This is what it says on the Chinese consulate-Karachi web page.

For tourism in China, Pakistani nationals are requested to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.

It is a sad thing though.

It's no surprise that Vichare, the government employee-assaulting mobster, has 19 criminal cases against him, and has damaged property at Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi. All in all, his actions are in line with the SS's way of settling things. It is shameful that parties like the SS even exist in today's India.

It's no surprise that Vichare, the government employee-assaulting mobster, has 19 criminal cases against him, and has damaged property at Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi. All in all, his actions are in line with the SS's way of settling things. It is shameful that parties like the SS even exist in today's India.

May be this is the last nail. Sena may have to expel this man sooner or later

May be this is the last nail. Sena may have to expel this man sooner or later

I sure hope so. There is a fundamental flaw in their thinking which makes them volatile and dangerous for progressive societies. It's embarrassing that Vichare contested from South Bombay.

I sure hope so. There is a fundamental flaw in their thinking which makes them volatile and dangerous for progressive societies. It's embarrassing that Vichare contested from South Bombay.[/quote]

poor voter trunout probably the cause why he got elected.[/quote]

Vichare is the MP from Thane, Arvind Sawant is the MP from South Mumbai.

So what's the big deal? Why are you making such an issue out of this Mr Munshi? Didn't get anything better to bash India with? You've come down to Chappati eating now? Jeeez!

Clutching at straws to try and show India of 1.2 billion people as being anti Muslim just because some sods forced some guy to eat a chappati?

Your posts have started getting hilarious! Not that they weren't bordering on the inane earlier.

Forced feeding to someone against his religious believe couldn't be called religious freedom in a so-called secular country ..............

Back
Top Bottom