What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

Muslim man raped a 6-year-old Hindu kid in the holy month of Ramazan. Now say Secular India with that smirk on.
Exactly when Bangalore rape incident was not given religious fervour what was the need to add religious flavour to this one off incident. The guy had not done his job properly and the MPs punished him. Though i do not agree with what MPs did but I don't agree with every one crying religion for this incident either. If the man was so concerned of Ramzaan then he should not have been in the canteen and serving people poor quality food.

For bangalore incident, no news agencies carried a title like "A Muslim raped a 6 year old Hindu girl". I don't know why many news agncies in India always try to show Muslims as victims. In Delhi rape case incident also they tried to hide the fact that the most violent one among the rapist was a Muslim. But as soon as something wrong happens to them everyone tries to sensationalise it & present them as the biggest victims in this evil world. But the reality is complete opposite to that.

Last edited:
Yes, sorry. (Thank God)

Sawant was one of the guys in the 11 member-strong mob, right?

Right, the SS MPs had already lodged a complaint with the authorities regarding the food. Since it fell on deaf ears, they decided to take matters in their own hands and went with a team of a news channel , I think Zee marathi, to deal with it in their signature Shivsena style. What should have been seen as gundagiri became a communal matter.

Right, the SS MPs had already lodged a complaint with the authorities regarding the food. Since it fell on deaf ears, they decided to take matters in their own hands and went with a team of a news channel , I think Zee marathi, to deal with it in their signature Shivsena style. What should have been seen as gundagiri became a communal matter.

Lesson from this incident: SS must stop their Goondagiri

Forced feeding to someone against his religious believe couldn't be called religious freedom in a so-called secular country ..............

So you think that such crimes do not happen in any secular nation?

They happen everywhere, but the difference that sets us apart from you is that such crimes will be dealt with. And the media attention and the uproar which we can see is proof enough that we are indeed a more modern nation now.

This is what it says on the Chinese consulate-Karachi web page.

For tourism in China, Pakistani nationals are requested to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.

It is a sad thing though.
I don't know was it due to the fact I am drunk or force of habit .. I read Terrorist group instead of tourist group. :rofl:

A BJP Leader's Take On The Force-Feeding Controversy - NDTV

Unfortunately, pseudo-secularists are quick on the draw in the Maharashtra Sadan incident but many choose to remain silent when the Amarnath Yatra sees violence in any form. India is a secular country despite this brand of selective secularism. Indians by vast majority are secular and inclusive in their outlook. They have been so for thousands of years, much before the Constitution was brought into existence on 26th January 1950. Lessons on secularism cannot be selective.

Exactly when Bangalore rape incident was not given religious fervour what was the need to add religious flavour to this one off incident. The guy had not done his job properly and the MPs punished him. Though i do not agree with what MPs did but I don't agree with every one crying religion for this incident either. If the man was so concerned of Ramzaan then he should not have been in the canteen and serving people poor quality food.

For bangalore incident, no news agencies carried a title like "A Muslim raped a 6 year old Hindu girl". I don't know why many news agncies in India always try to show Muslims as victims. In Delhi rape case incident also they tried to hide the fact that the most violent one among the rapist was a Muslim. But as soon as something wrong happens to them everyone tries to sensationalise it & present them as the biggest victims in this evil world. But the reality is complete opposite to that.

It has been that way since independence. When Kashmiri Hindus were thrown out, the entire world media including Indian media was silent. The only victim they saw and shed their croc tears were the Muslims. Indian media is sold and should be the last reference point for any objectivity.

This is what it says on the Chinese consulate-Karachi web page.

For tourism in China, Pakistani nationals are requested to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.

It is a sad thing though.
Hmm didn't know about that, i was talking about business visa and student visas they have to undergo such rules, for tourists it might be even closely monitored.
Although such things shouldn't be done, but they are being careful due to xinjiang terrorists, and those from pakistans NWFP belt. better to be safe than sorry

The victim is Muslim and that is not the issue. This is now just an issue of a government employee being abused but a communal issue as well.

There is no communal color in this issue...Here MP did not asked that person name and tried to break his fast...Issue was: MP was not happy , so he was trying to let manager taste his own made food.... I can understand this type of issue could have been addressed in different manner under defined process... But every one knows that Sena guys are bit aggressive and the fact is Sena MP don use brain...So...This is all about the so called issue.

We are posting about defence of human rights.

OMG a pakistani talking about defense of human rights... Specially RazPaK CHICHA... :omghaha:

Last edited:
The victim is Muslim and that is not the issue. This is now just an issue of a government employee being abused but a communal issue as well.

communal could be, but blaming growing intolerance in BJP and India is what i objected to, because steps to curb them were taken immediately

Forced feeding to someone against his religious believe couldn't be called religious freedom in a so-called secular country ..............
While 'force feeding' can be termed as assault, how do you know that the MP knew he was a Muslim? So don't try and bring in religion into everything. You guys just wait for an opportunity to twist everything into a Hindu-Muslim issue.

It is not about Force feeding,but it the question of manners & ethics,my only concern is that the Shiv Shena MP should have protested in a dignified manner over the quality of food served to them. One should not forget these MP's r representing the ppl of a particular province..He may be a MP,but that doesn't give him a free ticket to do whatever he likes.Religion doesn't count but manners,behaviour,ethics. A small request to you to make this issue a communal one.What about Pakistani MP's,are all dignified, secular by any standard

The question is why a person who cannot taste the food he prepares should be in charge in the first place that too in a restaurant that caters toVIPs.

Back
Top Bottom