What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

Few days back, Lanagar of thousands of Amarnath Yatries was burnt. However, it didn't become Media Headline but.... Wah re Secular Media. :tdown:

We all know the reason why. Same reason hindu fundamentalists are elected by indians.
Why are Indians on PDF even defending this communal act?

First of all this is not a communal act.Nobody is defending the MP,there is no need to make a mountain of mole hill.It is just a question of manners & ethics,my only concern is that the Shiv Shena MP should have protested in a dignified manner over the quality of food served to them. One should not forget these MP's r representing the ppl of a particular province..He may be a MP,but that doesn't give him a free ticket to do whatever he likes.Religion doesn't count but manners,behaviour,ethics. A small request to you to make this issue a communal one.What about the MP's from Bangladesh,are all dignified, secular by any standard

senapoll.png

When 'Muslim' Ashraf is forcefully asked to eat inferior quality Chapati prepared in his canteen, it becomes a talking point in entire national media.

When 'Hindu' Vineet is served Non-vegetarian food in vegetarian order by Muslim waiter, no murmur.

Is Hindu Vineet's sentiment less important than Muslim Ashraf's.

Media is facing severe employment crisis. Hundredth portion of this coverage about Amarnath's violence would have restored some faith in media.
\

This all drama because he was Muslim. Other parties are trying to lick Muslim Cock for Votes...

Do not generalise. I'm tired of everyone due to our retarded media equating all marathis with a few goons of Shivsena / MNS.
Read my first post on this topic... I clearly stated that this is a media hype .. and i guess everyone understands that not all Marathis are not the same...but then they are representatives from Maharashtra... it does send out a wrong message to the world.

Shiv sena pigs need to be banned.... behaving like criminals as MP`s is unacceptable.

Not only did this retard insult and physically assault the caterer, he also behaves as if he is above the law. Who the fu** does this man think is he?! :mad:

who is denying the democracy part...
they,voted... but wrong or right..u people have no right to speak to it...
our country our rule...
We don't have any right to take any action in favour or against it ... But yes we can speak about it... we can point it out... discuss it... show it to other people ... share it on social media or whatever... No one is here saying that anyone should intervene in India's personal matters ... but we do have freedom to talk about them ...

We don't have any right to take any action in favour or against it ... But yes we can speak about it... we can point it out... discuss it... show it to other people ... share it on social media or whatever... No one is here saying that anyone should intervene in India's personal matters ... but we do have freedom to talk about them ...
where was all this freedom when china banned fasting... and made muslims to eat in day in front of their official...
how many time u used ur freedom then...and how many time u shared it in social media....

Shiv sena pigs need to be banned.... behaving like criminals as MP`s is unacceptable.

Not only did this retard insult and physically assault the caterer, he also behaves as if he is above the law. Who the fu** does this man think is he?! :mad:

Oh that turd of a member of Parliament is no different from his other fat, stinky, ugly, loud-mouthed, paan-chewing compatriots from Maharashtra. Even the lowest of low, SS peons think of themselves as God's gifts to Bombay, Maharashtra, and Maharashtrians, giving every resident of this city, and state, a bad name. I want to barf everytime I watch the visuals of that stinky lunatic (it's a specific shiv Sena Shaka-smell that I can't describe accurately in words) on television thinking he's above the bloody law. Pathetic.

where was all this freedom when china banned fasting... and made muslims to eat in day in front of their official...
how many time u used ur freedom then...and how many time u shared it in social media....
We did that too my man... there was a thread for it on PDF... well i guess you would have done the same if it would have happened in Pakistan... wouldn't you sir?

It is not about Force feeding,but it the question of manners & ethics,my only concern is that the Shiv Shena MP should have protested in a dignified manner over the quality of food served to them. One should not forget these MP's r representing the ppl of a particular province..He may be a MP,but that doesn't give him a free ticket to do whatever he likes.Religion doesn't count but manners,behaviour,ethics. A small request to you to make this issue a communal one.What about Pakistani MP's,are all dignified, secular by any standard

I agree with most parts of you post but get remembered that Pakistan is not a secular country ... It is Islamic Republic of Pakistan ...........

It depends on the victim to either lodge a case or accept the apology. He is free to go any way. He at least has the option.
Of course, I was just pointing out a simple mark.

man why is terrorist ruling india isnt it a secular state. you will never see terrorist ruling Pakistan people here vote for moderator not to some lunatic muslim extremist like people of india voted for lunatic hindu extremist

Back
Top Bottom