What's new

Sena hits out at Katju for saying awarding Bharat Ratna to Tendulkar a disgrace to country

So any person who says Nehru did not deserve the Bharat Ratna and provides a set of reasons for his opinions is a BJP fanboy? :lol: Dude, stop making a fool of yourself in every thread!

Ya,sure
Anything else??

I am the foolish one here,,no one can deny this fact:tup:

I need not do anything,,,indians are well indians.
After this bjp elections all i can see are smitten people rooting for a party forgetting everything else.

We call such people fanboys

Once again a guy is playing for money..............where is the service to the nation here??
And nehru had some contribution in early formative years of india,even in freedom struggle.

Ur wish to not even acknowledge that,,pretty shocking
Bharat Ratna is awarded to a person for his/her exceptional performance in any field of human endeavor. So, you necessarily do not have to be a Minister, revolutionary leader or social worker to achieve this award. If Satyajit Ray, Nelson Mandela, Ravi Shankar or M S Subbulaxmi can get this why not Sachin when none of the former worked for free?

Bharat Ratna is awarded to a person for his/her exceptional performance in any field of human endeavor. So, you necessarily do not have to be a Minister, revolutionary leader or social worker to achieve this award. If Satyajit Ray, Nelson Mandela, Ravi Shankar or M S Subbulaxmi can get this why not Sachin?

U do realize that it was due for dhyan chand??
And generally its given in old age,,sachin was not even 40 at the point.

It was a decision of rahul gandhi to make himself popular among people......everyone knows this.

Ya,sure
Anything else??

I am the foolish one here,,no one can deny this fact:tup:

But you need not advertise about it all the time. It's long clear to me that you have a few rigid preset notions that you present without any proof whatsoever, and continue to hold it when presented with proof on the contrary. All that ego is not good Doc, not good at all.

But you need not advertise about it all the time. It's long clear to me that you have a few rigid preset notions that you present without any proof whatsoever, and continue to hold it when presented with proof on the contrary. All that ego is not good Doc, not good at all.

As i said i am the foolish one here,,,,,so please ignore my stupid comments:tup:

U do realize that it was due for dhyan chand??
And generally its given in old age,,sachin was not even 40 at the point.

It was a decision of rahul gandhi to make himself popular among people......everyone knows this.
Come on He-man, Dhyanchand not getting BR can not justify the argument that Sachin also can not be given this award. Many and a hell many people who deserved to be called BR were not not even recognized by the government with a Tamrafalak let alone a Bharat Ratna. As I said, this is an endless debate why it was not awarded to some other deserving candidate but raising concern over attendance today makes no sense.

As i said i am the foolish one here,,,,,so please ignore my stupid comments:tup:
Suit yourself. I shall continue to support you when you're factually right and counter you when you're factually wrong. :enjoy:

Come on He-man, Dhyanchand not getting BR can not justify the argument that Sachin also can not be given this award. Many and a hell many people who deserved to be called BR were not not even recognized by the government with a Tamrafalak let alone a Bharat Ratna. As I said, this is an endless debate why it was not awarded to some other deserving candidate but raising concern over attendance today makes no sense.

Take these things in perspective first

It was a rule that arjun awardees were not given bharat ratna,,this was used as a pretence to deny bharat ratna to dhyan chand for years now.

Now they change the rule and give it to a fellow whose conduct is questionable.........
Not paying taxes for ferrari,,,selling it later for profits are not the marks of a great soul,but a businessman

Suit yourself. I shall continue to support you when you're factually right and counter you when you're factually wrong. :enjoy:

Don't need ur support..........
And for 99.99% of india i will never be right,i am well aware of this fact:tup:

You mean he writes straight with crooked lines?:)

Love katju,hate katju but u cannot ignore katju

It was a rule that arjun awardees were not given bharat ratna,,this was used as a pretence to deny bharat ratna to dhyan chand for years now.

Now they change the rule and give it to a fellow whose conduct is questionable.........
Not paying taxes for ferrari,,,selling it later for profits are not the marks of a great soul,but a businessman

Who said that only great souls were to be conferred with the Bharat Ratna?

Rajiv Gandhi, the Bofors scam beneficiary, was a great soul to you? Sachin sold a car that was gifted to him. so what? He didn't siphon off 60 crores in a defence contract like the other great soul, did he?

Who said that only great souls were to be conferred with the Bharat Ratna?

Rajiv Gandhi, the Bofors scam beneficiary, was a great soul to you? Sachin sold a car that was gifted to him. so what? He didn't siphon off 60 crores in a defence contract like the other great soul, did he?

He had a 2 crore tax paid by the govt for the bloody car,,then sold it for profit to someone.
Thats a scam only..............ur definition may differ from the definition of someone stupid like me though.

As for rajiv gandhi,,,who cares about him,politicians should not even get this award,nehru included

Love katju,hate katju but u cannot ignore katju
Do you agree that Nelson Mandela is qualified to be given a Bharat Ratna? What exactly he did for India?

Do you agree that Nelson Mandela is qualified to be given a Bharat Ratna? What exactly he did for India?

As i pointed out politicians should not be given this at all.
I am not a one dimensional person.

He had a 2 crore tax paid by the govt for the bloody car,,then sold it for profit to someone.
Thats a scam only..............ur definition may differ from the definition of someone stupid like me though.

As for rajiv gandhi,,,who cares about him,politicians should not even get this award,nehru included

Then what were you going on about when I said Nehru did not deserve the Bharat Ratna?

Are u stupid??
U are comparing nehru to tendulkar??

Height of bullshit man,,u need to get ur facts right

As i pointed out politicians should not be given this at all.
I am not a one dimensional person.
Individual perceptions do not work as far as granting award is concerned. The government sets up a framework which is followed by a collective body with certain rules and regulations. We can debate till trinity over the qualifying criteria but it is the framework that decides who gets it and who do not, not us.

Then what were you going on about when I said Nehru did not deserve the Bharat Ratna?
He-man, bhai thoda rest lei.

Back
Top Bottom