What's new

Fans of former cricket player Sachin Tendulkar defend him on his support for the government in context of farmer protests

Yeah and "Desh ke ghadaaron ko, goli maaro saalon ko" didn't certainly incite harm / violence. And yes, No One Killed Jessica ( in context of the UP farmers ). Sachin's fans are certainly not supporters of that criminal son of That Minister Who Has Still Not Resigned Nor Condemned His Son. :tup:
Strawman argument.

Sachin is a retired cricketer, not a religious cult leader whose followers are beholden to.

Strawman argument.

Sachin is a retired cricketer, not a religious cult leader whose followers are beholden to.

So why did this retired cricketer make an unthinking comment which was adored by the same supporters who associate with the leader who popularized that criminal slogan and whose ministerial colleagues make anti-human comments against the farmers ?

So months after the OP's event happened what would this "true patriot" say about that criminal son of the minister whose vehicle convoy crushed the farmers and a journalist in Uttar Pradesh ?
It is up to him to decide what he should comment on and what he should not. Now he spoke against firangis who now engaged themselves in our affairs and he simply told em to sod off nicely. And besides he has worn the tricolor proudly than any commie buttwipe ever did gives him a lot of credit over them and despite being an MP of Congress nobody especially from the right was smart enough to not hyphenate him with congress speaks volumes being smart politically. Something Congress should learn that most Indians are nationalistic and stop listening to Commies who infiltrated their organization and ran them to ground like this.

So why did this retired cricketer make an unthinking comment which was adored by the same supporters who associate with the leader who popularized that criminal slogan and whose ministerial colleagues make anti-human comments against the farmers ?
Let's break down what your are saying. As usual, it is a train that goes nowhere.

a) Sachin's opinion are his own. To call it 'unthinking' or otherwise is your prerogative. But honestly, can anyone claim that they've always been right in everything they say?
b) What Sachin's supporters choose to do is not within Sachin's control. Like I said, he is not a religious cult leader.

The rest of what you say is an irrelevant distraction.

So months after the OP's event happened what would this "true patriot" say about that criminal son of the minister whose vehicle convoy crushed the farmers and a journalist in Uttar Pradesh ?
I suppose you'll have to ask him that yourself. What am I, his spokesman ? :P

Something Congress should learn that most Indians are nationalistic and stop listening to Commies who infiltrated their organization and ran them to ground like this.

These Indian "nationalists" should read the below thread of mine and see that they are actually being true anti-nationals :

It is up to him to decide what he should comment on and what he should not.

When he says wrong and non-sensible and something that is about the society or even his family he should be called out.

Now he spoke against firangis who now engaged themselves in our affairs and he simply told em to sod off nicely.

Then why are certain Indians talking about affairs in Bangladesh in recent ?

And besides he has worn the tricolor proudly than any commie buttwipe ever did gives him a lot of credit over them

Any commie in India is infinitely more patriotic than anyone who hates them. The commie in India cares for the betterment of his country through a system-level, empathy-based thinking. What about the commie's haters ?

I suppose you'll have to ask him that yourself. What am I, his spokesman ? :P

But you are the one lending support to his comment :
The little master is a true patriot and knows the score about these so called farmers.

These Indian "nationalists"
You live in India, if you don't like it here you are free to leave to a place where you can live in the communist utopia (not you personally). Instead living in this country, then make outrageous pictures. I personally don't care about RSS or BJP or Hindutvas but I'm a nationalist the only people I detest are communists. Exhibit : A picture made by Communist students during the height of India - China troubles recently.
20211028_172713.jpg

And whatever you call them, no Sanghi would ever do such outrageous things.
When he says wrong and non-sensible and something that is about the society or even his family he should be called out.
You are free to call him out but we know how much support you have among the masses.
Then why are certain Indians talking about affairs in Bangladesh in recent ?
Because India can do something about it like giving them citizenship expand CAA dates.
Any commie in India is infinitely more patriotic than anyone who hates them. The commie in India cares for the betterment of his country through a system-level, empathy-based thinking. What about the commie's haters ?
I live in a communist ruled state to know that it's bullshit. The occasional glorification of China to, fantasizing about a dead ganja addicted terrorist called Che who had nothing to do with us. A commie is a cult or a religion with reduced nationalism. Whose ideas caused millions of death and even now a menace in India. And being the largest terror group in India I don't feel comfortable calling them patriots.

But you are the one lending support to his comment :
I stand by my original comment. These farmers are a nuisance, be nice if more great Indians like Sachin come out against them.

I stand by my original comment. These farmers are a nuisance, be nice if more great Indians like Sachin come out against them.

Yes these farmers are "a nuisance" because they ask for their rights quite unlike the drones of the Indian IT industry ( and the ITES industry ) who haven't even formed a single workers union in the five decades of its existence ( five decades in case of TCS ) despite the Indian Constitution and a general global understanding that every Capitalist society should have worker unions. I must say that in a ITES company I worked for for just a year between 2013 and 2014 I almost created a workers union. Foolishly I resigned when I could have established the union. It would have been the first workers union in the history of the Indian IT / ITES industry and the idea could have spread throughout the industry in the country organically.

So who else are "a nuisance" for you ? Women ? Communists ? Bonded laborers ? Lower Caste Hindus ? Other religious minorities ? Who else ?

Yes these farmers are "a nuisance" because they ask for their rights quite unlike the drones of the Indian IT industry ( and the ITES industry ) who haven't even formed a single workers union in the five decades of its existence ( five decades in case of TCS ) despite the Indian Constitution and a general global understanding that every Capitalist society should have worker unions. I must say that in a ITES company I worked for for just a year between 2013 and 2014 I almost created a workers union. Foolishly I resigned when I could have established the union. It would have been the first workers union in the history of the Indian IT / ITES industry and the idea could have spread throughout the industry in the country organically.

So who else are "a nuisance" for you ? Women ? Communists ? Bonded laborers ? Lower Caste Hindus ? Other religious minorities ? Who else ?
Have you ever been stuck in a bad traffic jam caused by these people ?

This is no way to protest.

Have you ever been stuck in a bad traffic jam caused by these people ?

This is no way to protest.

Ah yes, The Great Indian Middle Class who are such a great credit to humanity. It is so just wrong for them to be stuck in traffic jam created by the "nuisance" protesting farmers. :rolleyes:

BTW the farmers protest in Delhi has been going on for close to a year. Has Modi, living in Delhi, ever visited the protest sites despite 400+ protesters having died of various causes ? He can go to some mountain cave a thousand kilometers from Delhi to "meditate alone" ( "alone" meaning accompanied by a camera person :lol: ) but he can't make the travel to the protest sites a few kilometers from his residence ? Is Modi proposing actually scientific and useful changes to Indian agriculture like Vertical Farms and general Urban Farms ? Or are these changes for introducing more Capitalism to the sector despite events like 350,000+ Indian farmers having committed suicide just between 1995 and 2015 for mainly socio-economic reasons ?

Ah yes, The Great Indian Middle Class who are such a great credit to humanity. It is so just wrong for them to be stuck in traffic jam created by the "nuisance" protesting farmers. :rolleyes:
tu bhai ek naya phone le le

very good deals on kindle e-books these days also

You live in India, if you don't like it here you are free to leave to a place where you can live in the communist utopia (not you personally). Instead living in this country, then make outrageous pictures. I personally don't care about RSS or BJP or Hindutvas but I'm a nationalist the only people I detest are communists. Exhibit : A picture made by Communist students during the height of India - China troubles recently.
View attachment 788304

And whatever you call them, no Sanghi would ever do such outrageous things.

1. China is not a Communist country but a Capitalist one though not in the extreme that India has been for the last 3000 years and as long as China does not become truly Communist I will support even the American military in its opposition to the Chinese military.

2. The modern concept of the Nation came only from the French Republic through the French revolution. Before that there were only kingdoms and even after that for a long time there were kingdoms in a few parts of the world including India. The Nation is an artificial construct just like money. When we look at the map of Russia, China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan and and other countries bordering Russia do we see Nature-created boundaries separating them or are they human-created boundaries ? Are the boundaries not artificial ? So what is the point in fighting over them unnecessarily, fighting with each other over unscientific and disharmonious national systems and ideologies when the countries can just adopt a common, simple, scientific, harmonious, humanitarian and democratic political and socio-economic systems and stop hating each other for silly reasons and unite as one ? This is all that is the desire of Communism - a humanity without borders. Isn't there a nice concept in Hinduism called Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam ( The world is one family ) ? So the Hindutvadis who call themselves true Hindus should really be empathetic to Communist thought and of its desire to unite humanity. This is logical. Yet they are not. Why ?

3. That picture you have posted is just an expression by those Communist students you said, of not betraying India but of preaching of peace. These students through their belief in the Communist ideal of a humanity without artificial borders just want peace between India and China. Peace, not hatred. What is wrong ?

4. No Sanghi would not make such "outrageous" posters even during peace time and speak of eradicating national borders and have a contiguous humanity because the Sanghi is full of irrationality and hatred. The Sanghi has not evolved beyond a chimpanzee brain. How many ever PhDs the Sanghi might obtain he or she will not be educated and evolved. The Sanghi is not a sophisticated being. The Sanghi will seek to add more chaos and complexity to an India and the world that is already unnecessarily complex and chaotic.

You are free to call him out but we know how much support you have among the masses.

Many a time the masses don't make rational and sensible decisions, choices and ideas and have to be guided by more sensible and rational people. This has happened throughout history.

Because India can do something about it like giving them citizenship expand CAA dates.

1. But why give them citizenship ? They are the citizens of another country and India should have nothing to do with them since you and the Hindutvadis don't believe in being empathetic to people in other countries, yes ? You don't believe in humanity so why this concern about Bangladeshi Hindus ?

2. Just as a matter of fact, some Pakistani Hindus lived in India for a while, some got killed in mysterious circumstances and some returned to Pakistan saying that that country treated them far better than India.

I live in a communist ruled state to know that it's bullshit. The occasional glorification of China to, fantasizing about a dead ganja addicted terrorist called Che who had nothing to do with us. A commie is a cult or a religion with reduced nationalism. Whose ideas caused millions of death and even now a menace in India. And being the largest terror group in India I don't feel comfortable calling them patriots.

1. If you don't like Che how about Shaheed Bhagat Singh ? I quote a section from a thread of mine from last year about his 113th birth anniversary :
I will conclude with the last moments of Bhagat Singh’s life, as reported by his close associate Manmathnath Gupta, he writes:

“When called upon to mount the scaffold, Bhagat Singh was reading a book by Lenin or on Lenin. He continued his reading and said, ‘Wait a while. A revolutionary is talking to another revolutionary’. Bhagat Singh continued to read. After a few moments, he flung the book towards the ceiling and said, ‘Let us go’.” [Emphasis added]

This is the true legacy of Bhagat Singh which we need to commemorate. He read all possible revolutionary or even anarchic literature to build his vision of independent India. It also tells us why we need to listen to those who read and write; they may imagine India differently, but they do not deserve to be punished for what they read or write.
Read the rest of the OP there. And would you call Bhagat a terrorist too like the British government did ? What would you call the Hindutvadis who were the agents of the British ?

2. How do you know Che was a ganja addict ? And let me tell you who in India wants ganja to be legalized - your very own Baba Ramdev. I will post some tweets posted in that article :

And those criminal Kawad Yatris who terrorize passersby during their annual pilgrimage from various parts of the country to Haridwar also consume ganja and charas. Watch this vid.

3. About "Che having nothing to do with us", he was a transnational revolutionary who had humanity in mind. His ideology was universal. The Cubans or Congolese or Bolivians didn't say to him what you are saying about him. And did you know he came to India in 1959 ? I will post a few pictures from that visit :
1417570913-1273_1.jpg

Prime Minister Mr Jawaharlal Nehru welcoming Che Guevara in his Teen Moorti residential office on July 1, 1959). Photo by Kundan Lal of Photo Division, Government of India.

1417526458-546_che-garland.jpg

An old villager in a Gandhi cap garlanding Che during Cuban team’s visit to a Community Project Area in Pilana Block near Delhi. Photo courtesy: Photo Division, Government of India.

1417527494-425_che-bhanumathi.jpg

KP Bhanumathy while interviewing Che. Photo by PN Sharma, provided by KP Bhanumathy.

4. As for "millions killed by Communism" did you know that between 1965-66 about three million Indonesian Communists, sympathizers and suspected sympathizers were killed by NATO's boy in that country, Gen. Suharto ? And what about the millions of people killed, oppressed and forced to commit suicide in India by that anti-human ideology called Hindutvad in the 3000 years of its existence ?

5. About the "largest terror group in India" just put an estimate of the members in the various Hindutvadi organizations. How many millions ? :)

Last edited:
1. China is not a Communist country but a Capitalist one though not in the extreme that India has been for the last 3000 years and as long as China does not become truly Communist I will support even the American military in its opposition to the Chinese military.

2. The modern concept of the Nation came only from the French Republic through the French revolution. Before that there were only kingdoms and even after that for a long time there were kingdoms in a few parts of the world including India. The Nation is an artificial construct just like money. When we look at the map of Russia, China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan and and other countries bordering Russia do we see Nature-created boundaries separating them or are they human-created boundaries ? Are the boundaries not artificial ? So what is the point in fighting over them unnecessarily, fighting with each other over unscientific and disharmonious national systems and ideologies when the countries can just adopt a common, simple, scientific, harmonious, humanitarian and democratic political and socio-economic systems and stop hating each other for silly reasons and unite as one ? This is all that is the desire of Communism - a humanity without borders. Isn't there a nice concept in Hinduism called Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam ( The world is one family ) ? So the Hindutvadis who call themselves true Hindus should really be empathetic to Communist thought and of its desire to unite humanity. This is logical. Yet they are not. Why ?

3. That picture you have posted is just an expression by those Communist students you said, of not betraying India but of preaching of peace. These students through their belief in the Communist ideal of a humanity without artificial borders just want peace between India and China. Peace, not hatred. What is wrong ?

4. No Sanghi would not make such "outrageous" posters even during peace time and speak of eradicating national borders and have a contiguous humanity because the Sanghi is full of irrationality and hatred. The Sanghi has not evolved beyond a chimpanzee brain. How many ever PhDs the Sanghi might obtain he or she will not be educated and evolved. The Sanghi is not a sophisticated being. The Sanghi will seek to add more chaos and complexity to an India and the world that is already unnecessarily complex and chaotic.

Many a time the masses don't make rational and sensible decisions, choices and ideas and have to be guided by more sensible and rational people. This has happened throughout history.

1. But why give them citizenship ? They are the citizens of another country and India should have nothing to do with them since you and the Hindutvadis don't believe in being empathetic to people in other countries, yes ? You don't believe in humanity so why this concern about Bangladeshi Hindus ?

2. Just as a matter of fact, some Pakistani Hindus lived in India for a while, some got killed in mysterious circumstances and some returned to Pakistan saying that that country treated them far better than India.

1. If you don't like Che how about Shaheed Bhagat Singh ? I quote a section from a thread of mine from last year about his 113th birth anniversary :

Read the rest of the OP there. And would you call Bhagat a terrorist too like the British government did ? What would you call the Hindutvadis who were the agents of the British ?

2. How do you know Che was a ganja addict ? And let me tell you who in India wants ganja to be legalized - your very own Baba Ramdev. I will post some tweets posted in that article :

And those criminal Kawad Yatris who terrorize passersby during their annual pilgrimage from various parts of the country to Haridwar also consume ganja and charas. Watch this vid.

3. About "Che having nothing to do with us", he was a transnational revolutionary who had humanity in mind. His ideology was universal. The Cubans or Congolese or Bolivians didn't say to him what you are saying about him. And did you know he came to India in 1959 ? I will post a few pictures from that visit :
1417570913-1273_1.jpg

Prime Minister Mr Jawaharlal Nehru welcoming Che Guevara in his Teen Moorti residential office on July 1, 1959). Photo by Kundan Lal of Photo Division, Government of India.

1417526458-546_che-garland.jpg

An old villager in a Gandhi cap garlanding Che during Cuban team’s visit to a Community Project Area in Pilana Block near Delhi. Photo courtesy: Photo Division, Government of India.

1417527494-425_che-bhanumathi.jpg

KP Bhanumathy while interviewing Che. Photo by PN Sharma, provided by KP Bhanumathy.

4. As for "millions killed by Communism" did you know that between 1965-66 about three million Indonesian Communists, sympathizers and suspected sympathizers were killed by NATO's boy in that country, Gen. Suharto ? And what about the millions of people killed, oppressed and forced to commit suicide in India by that anti-human ideology called Hindutvad in the 3000 years of its existence ?

5. About the "largest terror group in India" just put an estimate of the members in the various Hindutvadi organizations. How many millions ? :)
what would he be without his motorcycle ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom