What's new

Sehwag denied century

Reaction score
Country
India
Sri lankans have done it again.After Ganguly and Tendulkar they denied Sehwag a centuary.

Sehwag was batting on 99 and India needed one run to win when the bowler intentionally bowled a no ball which was quite evident as it was a BIG no ball and even the commentator agreed that it was an intentional no ball.

So what do you guys think..is this gentleman cricket?

What would Lankans earn by doing cheap things like these time and again?

Guys,what do you think about this incident?

I think its all right. They have Sehwag riled up for next few matches against Sri Lanka. When you are emotional, you are careless. Good strategy to get at least something out of a lost match

well but on that No bowl why dont sehwag hot the ball if he even hit the four on no ball the 4 runs would be counted on batsman's account and he might got his hundreed too

well but on that No bowl why dont sehwag hot the ball if he even hit the four on no ball the 4 runs would be counted on batsman's account and he might got his hundreed too

Well,sir he did hit a six on the same no ball,but it is not supposed to be counted.
But the Lankans who have been awarded ICC Spirit of cricket award!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: do it again.
And Suraj Randiv might be caught in trouble now,Sri Lankan cricket board is investigating.
:tdown::sick:

Poor, shitty sportsmanship. Oh well, what is that these days anyway?

agar century deny hi karni thi, to randiv wide phek deta, par uske pas dimag kahan bechara

Shame, no worry though, Sehwag will score many more centuries, He is very underrated when we compare vs Sachin, I'm sure he will be threat to master's record, Ponting/Dravid/Kallis/Jayawardene/Yousuf are about to retire, Pietersen's is average batter now. I'm sure Sehwag will be Legend only next to Sachin, and he deserves all this !!!!

Its a part of game, no big deal. More important thing is India won and Sehwag was winner. :)

If done intentionally, its kind of in bad spirit. But I dont think we Indians or the Board should make too much noise about it. Sehwag will score plenty more and so will other Indian batsmen. Whats so big deal about missing out on one century?

It was a sad incident and negative approch by Lankans. However, Sehwag is a man who never cared about records. I was happy to see the way he replied....."99 or 100, what matters for me that we won".

Really cheap tactics ...... they did it again shame on suraj randeev :tdown:

Randiv apologises!!

So its confirmed its intentional.

Before the ball Sangakarra said something in his language and i had a feeling this would happen...i think Randiv followed Sangakarras order.

Sportsmanship at its worst... but as no rule has been broken by Randiv so no action will be taken..

Back
Top Bottom